[MBC] Hotel King

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
At this rate i just want this to end already sighs

can we focus on this? It's amazing how the slightest of their interactions turn me into a complete fangirl! Love them to bits together~ 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKXw_xCb58[/media]
credits : kpopliciousable04

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Oh I love the song the person who created the MV used. Loved Tablo's and Taeyang's English version. 

I was late in watching episode 22 and I wish they could end this soon too. I mean this is an addicting and annoying drama but I am so sad that LDW and LDH talents were wasted.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So mad! Why cant I quit this stupid dramas!!! Not even 10 min into episode 24 and I am already super annoyed!!! They need to end this in the next two episode, i dont know how they can drag this to 32 episode.

Taking a breather before I dive back into episode 24.

Finished ep.24 wow mental breakdown. Seriously they can end this next week. If not, im going to go berserk!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
So mad! Why cant I quit this stupid dramas!!! Not even 10 min into episode 24 and I am already super annoyed!!! They need to end this in the next two episode, i dont know how they can drag this to 32 episode.

Taking a breather before I dive back into episode 24.

Finished ep.24 wow mental breakdown. Seriously they can end this next week. If not, im going to go berserk!
Haahahah your comment got me rolling! Lol

I was really into ep23. About the only episode I like since HK started dragging ever since ep16. Lol I couldn't wait to watch ep24 because I had watched ep23 at 3am and by the time I finished, it was already 4am so I was too tired to continue on. While watching ep24 earlier, I wanted to quit watching it. My goodness, who knew HK is still capable of making me tear up. I'm more than delighted to know that JW finally knows that Roman is his younger brother. Whooot !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know but I hope Roman doesn't turn bad. The fact that he's hiding Jae Wan real identity from his mom is making me worry. I was so happy that Jae Wan finally found out Roman is his dongsaeng. 

Baek Mi Yeon has my sympathy but she is CRAZY!!! The way she yelled Jae Wan's name freaks me out. 

I seriously hate LJG and there's no redemption coming from him. His family already left him and now he's holding onto Jae Wan. I would at least expect from him a little fatherly love toward Jae Wan after finding out that Jae Wan is really his biological son. There has been so many characters in here that I am totally lost. There's too many bad people in here.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Omg idk what to say of this drama. Its addicting but at the same time so frustrating! There's so many bad ppl at the hotel that u don't know who to trust anymore like with Alex, really?!!! Poor CW. When he apologized in ytd episode, he didn't even look like he was sorry >_<

Today episode seems really good with the sweet scenes & CW finding out that Baek is his real mother. Didn't watch it with subs but saw and read spoilers on ig. Dongwook at press conference few days ago said that there's a bed scene but je isnt sure if tjey will edit it out and they did!!! After kissing & unbuttoning his shirt and the whole ordeal, flashes to them in bed already so I'm not sure did they actually do it or just making out lol. Bed scene or not we get alot of the lead scenes today and this is ending pn my bday so they better have a happy ending!

Can't wait to watch today episode with subs!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was feeling depress over the 4th of July weekend. While everyone was put celebrating, I was in a corner balling my eyes out. I hate LJG so much to the point were I want him dead. Locking the bastard up wont satisfy me because the most he would get is 5 years in prison. His famkly left him and yet he has not changed, you think jail time will do him any good. He needs to die!!!

My poor Jae Wan. I would be devasted to have them as my parent. He took it quite well.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This is actually a pretty good drama for 2014. I'm still anticipating on what's going to happen next.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw the bed scene at youtube lol. I don't know why I keep coming cross bed scene nowaday haha it tempting to watch but 32 eps I'm going die ! I never watch a K-drama over 20 eps w/o getting frustrated and this one is over 30! I think about it. It look so good , the main lead look so torture !

fun

Expired Sarnie
SarN watch it if you are into crazy. This is full of crap amd it gets frustrating to watch. Some details dont make much sense but it is quite addicting.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I liked when he gave her a piggyback ride and he said that she was light, needs to eat more lol usually I hear the opposite where I hear the guys saying they girls are heavy, need to eat less lol

What I find funny was tgat after that intense confrontation with his dad, he goes back to see AhMoNe kisssed her abruptly and was able to laugh & enjoy the cartoon they were watching like nothing happned before lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
That kiss represent liberation. He is finally able to set himself completely free from LJG. He wasnt able to do so when he found out who his real biological father is. He still had some kind of attatchment to him. But lying to him his whole entire life was the last straw.

Im scared for CJW. Baek says he will lose everything precious to him. It is either the hotel or AMN. But ironically it is actually losing his good memories of his mom. He doesnt have any memory of Baek but he believe his mom to be ssomeone he share half his blood with although he has part of LJG he still has his mom good blood in him. But that is soon to be the end.

cecilia

Staff member
Their intimacy scene was nothing compare to FATED TO LOVE YOU (korean version) at least on that one, we get to see more body touches and the moves underneath the bed sheet lol Not to mention, the rice pounding analogy too lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I am way behind. Only up to episode 16 so far. So many twists ands turns...but I predicted a lot of it up to this point. I need to catch up since it is almost ending soon. But such a busy summer :( adult life ughh)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
That kiss represent liberation. He is finally able to set himself completely free from LJG. He wasnt able to do so when he found out who his real biological father is. He still had some kind of attatchment to him. But lying to him his whole entire life was the last straw.

Im scared for CJW. Baek says he will lose everything precious to him. It is either the hotel or AMN. But ironically it is actually losing his good memories of his mom. He doesnt have any memory of Baek but he believe his mom to be ssomeone he share half his blood with although he has part of LJG he still has his mom good blood in him. But that is soon to be the end.
I'm behind, but isn't She the way she is because she loved a man and he never trusted her and let alone sent her to jail? And the other man raped her? Plus he kidnapped her kid and made her think her kid died. And it seems like someone tried to kill her in a car accident type scenario. She can be as evil as she wants. Haha.

In the end, if only she told the truth, her son wouldn't be living such a depressing life. Mother and son's life is similar. They want the hotel for revenge. Except CJW really loves it now.

Update...has to esit this.
obvioualy way behind & he already found out she is his mother. I didn't realize this drama already has over 100 posts!!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm out of town and sort of watched episode 27 after drinking lots of wine. I recall giggling to all sad scenes. So now BMY knows JW identity!!! But how are they gonna drag this on?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Head banging. Cant believe LJG has the upper hand now. So mad when will they give my OTP a break.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What the hell is wrong with Korean script writers!!!

Not one Kdrama this year is outstanding. Even though I loved Cunning Single Lady, it has one flaw, poor editing but for Hotel King it is reckless writing, poor editing and a good plot gone wrong. I dont even know what is worse, Dr. Stranger or this.

I hope they can end this at 30, the two additional episode is worthless and unnecessary. This should have ended at 20 max. Never let a Korean female write revenge plot, they suck and has proven again and again that they do.

I couldnt even finish episode 29 because it stunk big time!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Head banging. Im glad Mo Ne has a good understanding of Jae Wan. But I hate everything else. I am glad Roman stabbed Joong Goo but no!!!!!! I dont want him to be jailed!!!