[MBC] Heartstrings

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
so i watched the first epi and couldn't finish. i love Yonghwa and PSH, but the beginning was too slow. I'll try to watch more later...

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are focusing too much on other characters and the girl teacher is getting more screen time than park shin hye n Shin. I think shin the one who needs a slap instead of LKW.

i think YB is way better than Heartstring too. although HS is not finish, i feel like it's a bit dragging and i never felt that in YB. but i'll still watch it in hope if it picking up its pace.
Well the same thing can be said to her, that is why I want to slap her.

I thought YB dragged on forever. I didn't like the flow of the storyline, I just liked all the cute scenes in YB and I think that's why it is loved by so many.

Phone05 I feel the same way too in the first episode. It starts picking up at the end of episode 1. When I was giving it compliments and praises, it suddenly went downhill. I think I spoke too soon lol now I am irritated by the characters, storyline and everything else.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
will have to catch up. saw a recap pic of park shin hye all drippy wet. i miss the good angst in melodrama cuz the angst in city hunter is hurting me bad!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I dunno, i feel like shin is too weak n too quiet....he has too many things in his head. I am more into main guy who are strong and independent, or tries to solve their problems... someone who can protect the main girl or visversus...but in this one PSH is not doing so good too....i dunno the rigt word to describe her character heheheeh....

I guess i'm not feeling their characters...i was at first but not so much anymore...maybe it's cause they are getting annoying lol (DANG I SOUND SO NEGTIVE...LOL I AM STILL ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE NXT EPS BUT I'M JUST SO MAD AT THE WAY THE STORY IS HEADING right now)

i hope the storyline picks up a bit...sigh...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Caught up :) I didn't watch the rest of epi 1 or 2. But I've watched the rest so far. I have got to say...main couple has not been getting much airtime together (cute stuff...only crying/pained looks). Everything is focused on the professors. But, I'm sure everything will pick up now because no previews on the next episode & all that sad sappy annoying stuff dragged on for 3 episodes already.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
@PhoneO_5
>....< I know right, i just saw the preview for episode 7... OMG they are finally getting scene together!!! I can't wait to watch it!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can't wait until episode 8. Episode 7, LKG is much less annoying. I hope she continues to not irritate me.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I know i hope she recovers soon and everything is ok :)

Love this epi, Shin, is totally getting jealous of her with the director... She did
tell him straight up that she will stop liking him, probably made him think little...
and it seems like he is starting to like her too... U can tell right away... My fav scene was
when after they were done practicing, one of the dude wanted to go out to lunch and she was like
she had to go home, and then Shin was like he had to go.. then when she decided to go with all
of them, and shin saw that, he ended up going too... all cuz of her... heheh... to cute... :thumbsup:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I know i hope she recovers soon and everything is ok :)

Love this epi, Shin, is totally getting jealous of her with the director... She did
tell him straight up that she will stop liking him, probably made him think little...
and it seems like he is starting to like her too... U can tell right away... My fav scene was
when after they were done practicing, one of the dude wanted to go out to lunch and she was like
she had to go home, and then Shin was like he had to go.. then when she decided to go with all
of them, and shin saw that, he ended up going too... all cuz of her... heheh... to cute... :thumbsup:

LOL that was my fav part too... Thank god they finally decides to put shin n PSH together in this eps hehehehee. It was a good episode, but i didn't even know that PSH got into an accident until a special was posted in dramacrazy n people there starts saying it's cause she got into a car accident.

Anyways, i guess we'll have to wait a bit for eps 8. Can't wait to c wat is gonna happen next.

by the way, PSH is recovering no serious injuries. at least that's wat i read from other sites. filming will be delayed for one a few days. :)

anyways, i'm so glad that i have Myung wol the spy to watch while waiting for Heartstring n vis versus LOL MWTS is not that bad, it's actually really interesting to watch. heheheehe

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
@2herojj & jen_x

I KNOW RIGHT!! >...< I finally got to watch it! AND that was my favorite part too! ALSO the ending, the ending was just LOVED!!! >...< You can totally feel his jealousy!! HAHA BUT he totally deserved it!! HAHA :D GASP!! I really want to see what gonna happen!! >...<

I hope that she get well!! HOPE she get fully recovery before she film again!!~

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aah. Love Lee Shin. They are totally falling for each other.
Can't wait for Episode 8. Hope Park Shin Hye gets better from the accident :)

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
@2herojj

>...< I know what you mean, SHIN does need a SLAP in the face, he's so head over heel for the professor! =_= HE need to realize she is once again, (still) in love again with the director...

BUT it's goes along with the Professor she's leading him on! LIKE really! He's trying to forget you and you know it, yet you are going to help him out. Yes, i understand that he need someone at that moment, BUT hello WOMEN you told him to go away and now you are gonna come back! =_= LADY know your place.

HAHA i really REALLY hope the good singer guy FALL for her!! :D
SLAP is PERFECT! i just want to give one giant slap and hit 2 faces at the same time-shin and professor chick!!! my sis and i are watching this and we love! im a newbie and will be constantly back to talk fun and vent anger!

-godninja@lakorngods

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
SLAP is PERFECT! i just want to give one giant slap and hit 2 faces at the same time-shin and professor chick!!! my sis and i are watching this and we love! im a newbie and will be constantly back to talk fun and vent anger!

-godninja@lakorngods
HAHAH I know what you mean! I'm constantly back to talk and vent out the anger i get from it hahhaa :D

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
LOL i can't wait for tmmrw!!!!

anyways, i went to check on line for PSH's accident and it looks real bad, how can they say it's minor injuries ????? anyways, i hope she gets enough rest for recovery instead of getting heavy makeup to cover bruises and scars or watsoever sigh.....i can wait patiently as long as PSH is ok...

@ Peach

I know what u mean, honestly, to me some parts are boring bc their love story is kinda slow to get to. I went back to watch the NG of you're beautiful n OMG all those loved feelings came rushing back LMAO

But yea part of it that keeps me watching is PSH too, i love her ever since Trees of heaven. Skipped Goong S bc she wasn't the main girl LOL yes i'm a bias. ehehehehehe

anyways, I am still waiting for the nxt eps..... have to finish both of PSH's drama heartstring and Hiyate the combat butler.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard there's problem with the scriptwriter. I think that is why this is such an epic fail. I am getting bored. I did really like episode 2-4 out of all the released episode so far. This has turned into another YB to me. I cannot stand it anymore.