[MBC] Heartstrings

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
i dunno if this topic has been posted anywhere, if it has please delete this thread.

anyways, it barely aired, so check it out.

I'm started to like where this drama is heading.

park shin hye is great as always! love both JYH in PSH.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
been meanin to watch tis, but havent got to it. love how it rings lik benja kwarm rak gita.

park shin hye <3 jung yong hwa

fun

Expired Sarnie
All I got to say is this is WAYYYYYYYYY better than You're Beautiful!!! And Dream High.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
All I got to say is this is WAYYYYYYYYY better than You're Beautiful!!! And Dream High.

Really...

i thought u're beautiful is a bit up pace than heartstring, bc when i was watching u're beautiful, i was like OMG and LMAO n all that...heartstring is good, but it's a little more steady for me IMO...anyways, can't really compare until the drama is done!!!

Dream High, totally skipped it!!!

OMG I am currently watching HOLY PEARL, in I'm loving it, ESP Wu Doa... he's so hot!! But i don't like who the director made him fall in love with!!! she's too annoying! I gotta get it out of my system LOL sorry!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really...

i thought u're beautiful is a bit up pace than heartstring, bc when i was watching u're beautiful, i was like OMG and LMAO n all that...heartstring is good, but it's a little more steady for me IMO...anyways, can't really compare until the drama is done!!!

Dream High, totally skipped it!!!

OMG I am currently watching HOLY PEARL, in I'm loving it, ESP Wu Doa... he's so hot!! But i don't like who the director made him fall in love with!!! she's too annoying! I gotta get it out of my system LOL sorry!
I did like You're Beautiful up until episode 8 and because of the 3 adorable leading males I proceed on lol. I feel as this drama has more of a plot than YB. I normally don't like comparing but because PSH and Yong Hwa I can't help myself.

I love Holy Pearl too. The girl... ah I know who you are referring to but forgot her character's name, I don't like her either. Her mole bugged me to the point where I wanted to scratch it off lol she was way too annoying also.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
@fun4fun

LOL I loved YB all til the end. Anyways...in Heartstring i wish Shin would fall for her hard as it progress :dance1: bc i hate watchin PSH suffer from liking Shin T_T *evil :woot2: laughs* Shin's too into the teacher... :scratchchin:

about HOLY PEARL...omg i can't believe the ending!!! :thumbdown:

OMG :numchuck: :arrg: it ruined my whole day bc i wanted to change the story sooooo :annoyed: freaken much!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's payback I guess lol Yong Hwa in YB was so in love and did everything for Shin Hye. Now it's her turn to suffer a bit. I do hope he falls hard for her too. In episode 4, I almost died because Shin kissed the professor girl!!!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I agree. I think it's way better than You're Beautiful too :))
Here's a wallie I made. :)) My account: Gumbie22 @ showwallpaper.com

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I know huh in YB Shinwo was so nice to Gomina....hey but he never told her that he likes her...he was just being nice to her n it was only us that sees him liking her lol....

when i was watching heartstrings i totally forgot that PSH is a great dancer LOL... bc she was dressed in that long skirt hehehehehekekekeke

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought the beginning of the first episode was boring, looks like episode 5 beat it. OMG I was literally falling asleep as I watched it. I am starting to dislike LKW. I like LKW and Lee Shin but sometimes I feel so irritated with her. There's just too much going on in this plot, I hate to say it but it's kind of a mess right now. They are just throwing drama left and right. I hope episode 6 isn't a turnoff.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
in totally dropping in on tis YAB vs Heartstrings debate.

YAB gets my vote 100 pts. sure the plot is not deep, but it was written with all of its elements to appeal to its fans. i never squealed and have tantrums and panic attacks more in my life than while watching YAB. you wont find the the pig rabbit, or the bubbliness of Jeremy, or the hwang tae kyung ocd, or the craziness of romcom in Heartstrings. i have still yet to find a musical drama that will surpass YAB.

as for dream high, i still have yet to watch tat. pertaining to Heartstrings, i like the whole modern vs traditional music battle. that theme always gets to me, plus the whole showdown battles, learning lessons about the 'heart' of musis, the i think im cooler than you, and all. im loving Heartstring right now. *does indian hoot* oh, but i hate hate hate korean's theme of noona love and ahjusshi love.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>....< Heartstrings is LOVED! If you haven't watch it, you should give it a try! I loved it a lot! I go CRAZY waiting each week just to get to see two episode!! HAHA :D BUT if i say, i really do recommended it!!~ It's an AWESOME melodrama!!~

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
>....< Heartstrings is LOVED! If you haven't watch it, you should give it a try! I loved it a lot! I go CRAZY waiting each week just to get to see two episode!! HAHA :D BUT if i say, i really do recommended it!!~ It's an AWESOME melodrama!!~

Lol, i totally agreed with u.. its good...I can barely wait till its eng sub.... she is totally in love with
him already hehe

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, i totally agreed with u.. its good...I can barely wait till its eng sub.... she is totally in love with
him already hehe
HAHA I know right!! >...< GOSH! I feel like the next couple of episode is going to be really REALLY sad! BUT GOSH i still can't wait! HAHA :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to slap LKW in the beginning of episode 6. She's such a hypocrite!!! Now I feel like she does not deserve Shin. I can't believe she skipped class and practice just to give him coffee!!! UGH she needs to get in her head that he needs space.

Okay off to watch the rest of episode 6, hopefully LKW would stop following Shin. I swear I almost died in Playful Kiss because she kept bothering me, hopefully LKW doesn't turn out like her either. Stalkers are freaky!!!

Edit: OMG I hate Shin's little sister. If my sister was to be like that, she would have been beaten up by me. I can't stand immature and ruthless whining kid like her. And seriously this is the last straw for LKW. She gave the good pumpkin pancake to Shin (but it wasn't Shin but his bratty annoying sister that ate it) and left the crappy one to the gpa. Ugh does she not get it that he is not into her!!! well not as of now. But if she leaves him alone, I think he will finally wake up from his one sided love. OMG I don't know who I want to slap more, LKW or Shin's sister. The gpa needs to realize his son and granddaughter dreams are different from his.

This is not really about traditional music vs modern music although I wish it did focus a bit more on that. I wish they didn't focus too much on the older couple and all the other side characters.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I want to slap LKW in the beginning of episode 6. She's such a hypocrite!!! Now I feel like she does not deserve Shin. I can't believe she skipped class and practice just to give him coffee!!! UGH she needs to get in her head that he needs space.

Okay off to watch the rest of episode 6, hopefully LKW would stop following Shin. I swear I almost died in Playful Kiss because she kept bothering me, hopefully LKW doesn't turn out like her either. Stalkers are freaky!!!

Edit: OMG I hate Shin's little sister. If my sister was to be like that, she would have been beaten up by me. I can't stand immature and ruthless whining kid like her. And seriously this is the last straw for LKW. She gave the good pumpkin pancake to Shin (but it wasn't Shin but his bratty annoying sister that ate it) and left the crappy one to the gpa. Ugh does she not get it that he is not into her!!! well not as of now. But if she leaves him alone, I think he will finally wake up from his one sided love. OMG I don't know who I want to slap more, LKW or Shin's sister. The gpa needs to realize his son and granddaughter dreams are different from his.

This is not really about traditional music vs modern music although I wish it did focus a bit more on that. I wish they didn't focus too much on the older couple and all the other side characters.
OMG!! I feel you girl!! >....< BUT then i kind of understand why she will skip class... because i believe it her feeling fault... love can make you do things without thinking... (HAHA so cheesey... but yeah) THEN again i agree he need his space, she really should show some respect and give him his space... a little at least... :D I can't disagree on that...

>...< Tell me about it! I HATE H.A.T.E the little sister the first time i saw her! OMG I wish i can stab the SH*T out of her, OMG her and her annoying ass SELF!! =_=

I have a deep feeling (hope it's true HAHA XD) that in the next couple of episode... maybe she do kind of give Shin his space... because the ending of it... (was just SAD! ;_;) THEN i want the singer dude, (forgot his name) to STEP in place of a second guy and fall in love with her, so she can forgot about Shin, and then at that moment Shin will FALL in LOVE with HER!! AND FIGHT FOR HER LOVE!!~ HAHAH I have a wild imagination HAHA SORRY!~

I ALSO AGREE with you of the story line, i wish it focus more on the younger pair... (hopefully after this it start)... then also i wanted it to focus more on the music... too!~ >...< That's why watched it in the first place! BUT then i still got to say... I REALLY do still like this drama... HAHA STILL CAN'T wait for the NEXT episode to come out!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually fine with the other older couple too... But yea Sin, is so dumb...
No offence, but she really likes u... she even found his necklace for him... He needs to let
that other lady go... That professor doesnt even like him... she is already happy with
someone else.... I think the next epi she mayb realized that he doesnt like me, so i gotta stay away
and give him some room.... Idk.. Though I'm kinda of glad that he lives next door to her... so they both
can see each other everyday they walked to school hehe...

But, man i had tears in my eyes at the end of epi 5... when he say he wont like her... and stuff like that... then
today, it was sad for her cuz she saw him hugging the professor at the end of epi 6.... I felt so bad for her....

Still, cant wait for epi 7!!!! :)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
okay the story is straying off from what i thought suppose to be traditional vs modern n romance between the two LKW n Shin... it's so repetitive in the last two episode....hmmm i feel like it's going kinda slow like a melodrama now. I hope it gets exciting like in the first two episode.

They are focusing too much on other characters and the girl teacher is getting more screen time than park shin hye n Shin. I think shin the one who needs a slap instead of LKW. Shin is more crazy for the professor than LKW for him. He even kissed her!!!! she feels disgusted!

He needs to wake up!

LKW is doing doing most of the good deeds, although she is always looking for him or bumping into him. She likes him and besides she is his slave anyways.

@shin

i know huh, i wish the good singer guy would fall for LKW n LKW would slowly let shin go in then shin would then realized all the good thing she did for him n misses her n realised that he loves her most...muahahhahaha

@paige

i think YB is way better than Heartstring too. although HS is not finish, i feel like it's a bit dragging and i never felt that in YB. but i'll still watch it in hope if it picking up its pace.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
@2herojj

>...< I know what you mean, SHIN does need a SLAP in the face, he's so head over heel for the professor! =_= HE need to realize she is once again, (still) in love again with the director...

BUT it's goes along with the Professor she's leading him on! LIKE really! He's trying to forget you and you know it, yet you are going to help him out. Yes, i understand that he need someone at that moment, BUT hello WOMEN you told him to go away and now you are gonna come back! =_= LADY know your place.

HAHA i really REALLY hope the good singer guy FALL for her!! :D