[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

jaitee

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
I dont know about this drama. Alot of you seem like it, so i ordered it. Geez hope it's good and not annoying.
[post="95939"][/post]​
penny,

where do you order the show?? is it out on dvd already?

tramy46866

sarNie Egg
do u guyz know where i can watch Goong ep.18, 19, ... with Eng sub. ? i try my best to find a website ( even in youtube.com) but the result is still zero. die to watch it now :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
i admit i really into it at the begin .. den it was still good up to 16 , 17 18 den ...errrrrrrr im begin to lose interest

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
tramy46866 said:
do u guyz know where i can watch Goong ep.18, 19, ... with Eng sub. ? i try my best to find a website ( even in youtube.com) but the result is still zero. die to watch it now :(
[post="96123"][/post]​
There no sub for eps. 18 and 19 yet.. you probably would have to wait.. subs only came up to eos. 17.. the best place to get it is at d-addict.com

can't wait to see how this end.. it BETTER be a happy ending ahahlol.. or else I'm going to be so MAD.. Imma write a letter to the director ahahlol

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
woah I seem really behind in this drama haha
Its really funny and the story is unique they chosen a great cast for the drama ,

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Ana said:
I quit on this series. It drags wayyyyy to much :rolleyes: doesn't seem to go anywhere now <_<
[post="96545"][/post]​
i agree. it started out real good... but i quitted after eppie 7. :lmao:
it kept on dragging...and then my comp took forever to download it with torrent files, so than i quit downloading.. but i guess i might still give it a try....

Ana

sarNie Adult
My sis bought the DVD set for this series. She was all excited calling me and shit telling me about it..lol..I was like whateva :rolleyes: .

kitkat

sarNie Elites
queeny_bee said:
i agree. it started out real good... but i quitted after eppie 7. :lmao:
it kept on dragging...and then my comp took forever to download it with torrent files, so than i quit downloading.. but i guess i might still give it a try....
[post="97363"][/post]​
you d/l the torrents? gosh i hate those! even i'm soo tempted to have HQ version that has 700MB but torrents usually give me headache... where it d/l sooo slow! i think it's depend on how many seeders or something.. i don't even know how it works including my brother tried to explain it to me since he usually d/l torrents for anime...

anyways, now it's seems quiet about this drama.......................... i guess it really drag so bad... but i keep continuing watch it since this week is the end! :w000t:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
this drama isn't as boring everybody thinks it is.....i'll admit that the events of the past few episodes wasn't that exciting, but just as long as i get to see CG and Shin together. even though, i'm still on episode 17(waiting for eng subs). i've heard that there's going to be alot of drama in episode 18 and up......with intense emotions....tearful, heartache, shock,angry,.....then lighten up the mood in the last two episodes.
i love watching JJH and YEH, they are so cute!! :wub: now that it's near the end of season 1 i'm pretty sad that i wont be seeing JJH and YEH on screen together for awhile, at least 'til next year anyways. :unsure:
in the meantime, i'm gonna watch season 1 over and over again (the cute scenes mostly)
:D this is totally one of my favorite korean drama!!(although, i haven't watch much, just started)

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was good .. i admit it... just dat i lost interest in it after eps 18 ..*sigh* i guess cuz they drag the love story .. why cna't shin just confess his love to CH LOL .. why dont' they just become "husband & wife" *ahem like comsume their marriage hehehe ...

jaitee

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
it was good .. i admit it... just dat i lost interest in it after eps 18 ..*sigh* i guess cuz they drag the love story .. why cna't shin just confess his love to CH LOL .. why dont' they just become "husband & wife" *ahem like comsume their marriage hehehe ...
[post="97534"][/post]​
:lmao: o0oo0.....sarn, lol...somehow, i knew that was coming!! you are never going to be satisfied unless there's some sort of "R" rated scene. haha. although, it would be awesome if Shin and CG were to consummate their marriage. then, it'll give us veiwers hope that there might be a mini CG or a mini Shin....or better, BOTH!! :wub: in season 2 ...hehe(i'm really in over my heads) ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
i never download it....i just watch it at youtube.com they have all the episodes from 1-17 in eng subs. i swear, its faster and more convient then d/ling a torrent.

STIMA

hm i quit this drama..i think that everyone was too excited & it was everywhere even before it came out..and now it just sucks. but i still like the eye candy in there..LOL.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ok! I actaually, watch the DVD Episodes 1-12 again w/my sis. And I think Shin is not that good looking..lol..Yul is much cuter. But he's not ugly either he's in the middle..lol.. Anyhow, The series is ok cuzz of FF button on the remote :p I'm gonna wait to see the last 12 episodes on DVD .

jaitee

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
Ok! I actaually, watch the DVD Episodes 1-12 again w/my sis. And I think Shin is not that good looking..lol..Yul is much cuter. But he's not ugly either he's in the middle..lol.. Anyhow, The series is ok cuzz of FF button on the remote :p I'm gonna wait to see the last 12 episodes on DVD .
[post="98157"][/post]​
ana,

:w000t: where did your sister buy the DVD?? does it have subtitles?