[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

sisii

sarN said:
yeah i saw the force kiss lolllllllllllll the first korean series i saw dat *force kiss* ... like lakorn OMG
[post="89513"][/post]​
loll :lol: Next thing you know there will be r scenes :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
zaizai_f4_only said:
Kitkat it failed this morning when i try it in yousent it..so im uploading it in sendspace now..hope it'll work in here..
[post="89632"][/post]​
it's okay no rush here. hehe sendspace is fine with me. ^_^

Hiatus

Super Momo
xx1azngurl1xx said:
some one upload ep 15 with subs please!!
[post="89775"][/post]​

There is NO sub for ep 15 at the moment. :lmao:

and the drama is ending this week after ep 20! -_- <_<

xx1azngurl1xx

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
There is NO sub for ep 15 at the moment. :lmao:

and the drama is ending this week after ep 20! -_- <_<
[post="89780"][/post]​
noo!!! lol it was getting good too, i don't want to skip that episode :(
cause i can get 16 in subs

kitkat

sarNie Elites
xx1azngurl1xx said:
noo!!! lol it was getting good too, i don't want to skip that episode :(
cause i can get 16 in subs
[post="89787"][/post]​
omg you got sub 16??? upload it please........... but i agree with you aobut skipping 15 isnt good idea! :eek:

sisii

Great news!!! :w000t:

*credits to CindyW88@Soompi
TV/FILM news 2/28/06 – MBC decides to extend the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Palace� for 4 more episodes. These 4 episodes could be called “Season 2 production�. Originally, the drama has 20 episodes and will wrap up on 3/16. On 2/28, the drama manager of MBC Kim Sa Hyun reveals, “We will extend 4 more episodes of the drama ‘Palace’ as season 2 production. As to the problems pertaining to organization and TV commercials, details remain to be discussed. The production of 4 more episodes is underway now.� This drama is popular with TV ratings close to 30%.
yeaaa!!! It won't end next week! They added 4 more episodes :w000t:

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol I wonder if it'll be good... anyways im happy and which star are you from will air tomorrow i just can't wait hehee

destiny411

Idyllic
sry.... but can somebody please please please reupload all of the episodes of goong for me????? if you can get me the one with subtitles then thankx!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
destiny411 said:
sry.... but can somebody please please please reupload all of the episodes of goong for me????? if you can get me the one with subtitles then thankx!!!!!
[post="90536"][/post]​
wow long time not see you online in here... lol i would lvoe to reupload it for you but it's big file and i have school... and my net speed isn't that great either. :(

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
wow season 1 of goong will b 24 eps and on the 30th there will b 2 hours of goong..1 is eps 24 and the other is GOONG special for 90 mins ^ ^
then we have to wait till next yr for season 2 :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^season 2 is in next year? i thought episodes 21-24 is considered as season 2? :huh: because i read it at soompi stating that... maybe it changed. :unsure: