[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

sisii

I can't believe Shin went to see Hyorin <_< aigoo she's getting on nerves and don't make me start on Yul's mom :angry: I feel like smacking her through the computer screen!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
neena, oooh is it almost similiar to full house? mm... i shall download it today when i get home because i'm at school right now. lol yeah me too, i fast forward some parts, too.. mostly i only ff to shin, yul, and cg parts... hehe.

i can't wait for episodes 17-18 tomorrow! if anyone has it tmw, please upload it in mu or ss links. thanks!

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
omg I just finished watching ep. 17!!!! the ending was so funny and kute in a way.

I'm still feeling sorry for yul though. he's such a sweetie.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished watching goong epi17! damned ending is really funny! :loool: :w000t: i can't wait for epi18 tomorrow!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
auhauhauauhau finish watching eps 17 this morning..ahahah so funny..cant wait till tonights eps..ahahahha i will lurv the beginning of it..and and and..OMG yul get to vorce kiss CG....

do u guys think he get to kiss her?! or shin stop them before it happend?!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Gads i am so behind. i caught an episode last week on tv. it really caught my attention so i had to come to sarnworld and check it out. lolz. my comp is slow so i only watched up eps 9 and its getting better and better. i have to say so far shin is so mean and yul is nice and sweet tempered. but of course i still like the mean guy better. he he he

sisii

I watched it live this morning! :w000t: It's totally awesome!!! I nearly choke on my coffee watching the r scene. CG sure did got a good view of it :loool: Shin's dad had a dream of him being with Yul's mom in the old days when they used to be lovers yukkk Great news: YUL DIDN'T KISSED CG!! :p It was friendly kiss but Shin saw and got all mad. Then he dragged CG to the bedroom and kissed her on the lips!!! (*sight I'm Happy!!!^^) But out of jealousy of course -_- and she slapped him :sweat: I feel bad for everyone now: Yul, CG and Shin :wavecry: I want to know what happens next! Only 2 episodes left :(

The umm..friendly kiss :sweat:

The forcefull kiss :wub:

*credits to Crazyah @ d-addict

sorry I went overboard with the smilies

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
ehueheuh i am downloading eps 18 now..ehehhe

i noe..i think i just follow soompi's fans..ahahah i tot tat yul will kiss her lips to lips..ahahhha

man cant wait to watch..
but i tot they will have season 2..so goong will b 24 eps?!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^omg thank you so much!!! :w000t: i will d/l it when i get home from school. ughhh... <_< :lol:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
^omg thank you so much!!!  :w000t: i will d/l it when i get home from school. ughhh...  <_<  :lol:
[post="89209"][/post]​
ohh ok im trying it now..i will uploadit for u ^ ^
hope it'll work..coz usually i use rapidshare but i dunno RS is not working so i try u send it..eheheh hope it'll work ^ ^

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah i saw the force kiss lolllllllllllll the first korean series i saw dat *force kiss* ... like lakorn OMG

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^lol sarn your funny. did you see yoon eun hye's saliva that came out of joo ji hoon's mouth? omg you should see it at soompi forum where this chick made it closer look! :loool: so basically, she actually made out with him. hahahahahahha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mango said:
lol from readin ur comments makes me wanna watch eps 18 lol aye can someone do me a faovr go to this site and see if it says forbidden for u http://www.idols-unlimited.com/princess-hours
Thank u
[post="89549"][/post]​
yeah it does say foridden ever since this morning. yup i get up so early to get epi18 but it isn't working! so i thought i got a chance to d/l from zai's when i get home from school and it went blocked already! :wavecry: so i still wait for her to give a link here. :sweat: