[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

sisii

mann Goong has driven me crazy!!! It's soo addictive lol I had my face glued on the computer screen for two days now. I can't wait till next episode. Goshh sometimes I feel like hitting Shin. He's in love with her alright. It's written all over his face.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know... that stupid prince attitude is causing troubles for the two of them... JUST SAY YOU LOVE HER!!! geesh...

Shin is so stubbon... he's going to cause his own suffering if he doesn't let her know how he feels towards her....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just watched this drama recently.. omg i'm soo hooked! i'm still waiting for sub 11+ (even though some of scene subs are missing.) hehe... hey is this yul from rising sun the band??? he surely looks like one.

yup i haven't watch epi11+ because i wanted to understand what it all about. man, shin made me sooo mad! i mean he seems still links to hyorin.. arughh she's such an a**! <_<

i think yul looks cute with chae kyung...but shin is way better with her. :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ahhhhh same here i'm waiting for eps 13.
But i am also waiting for eps 11 and 12 subs hehehe . . .
Omg cannot wait till eps 13 hehehe
Shin makes a really cute couple with Chaeyung :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
menia said:
Shin Campers, PLEASE VOTE!!!!for shin to be with CG.
Right now, the result doesn't look good...YUL is the lead.  Please vote.

http://epg.epg.co.kr/poll/question.asp?menu_tab=
this link doesn't work anymore

EDIT:
Here is the new Link
http://epg.epg.co.kr/starguide/rival/index.asp
U will see YUL vs Shin..just click the link above their picture, u will see the poll.
[post="81240"][/post]​

Oh and how do u vote? I dont understand the writings. . . so i dont think i can vote unless u tell me how hehehe :p

Shin :wub: & Chaeyung :wub: all the way! hehehe

menia

ok..this is my first time doing this diagram. I'm bad with explain or give instruction. I hope below diagram can u help u. I think u can only vote once per a day.

YUL is number 1 and SHIN is number 2..
The bar chart:
orange= Yul
Green=Shin

When u go to this website
http://epg.epg.co.kr/poll/question.asp?menu_tab=

or

http://epg.epg.co.kr/starguide/rival/index.asp

U'll see this:

When u click that link U'll see this:

To show the statisic, click on the circle dot button beside the check button

SunStar

sarNie Elites
is this some sort of voting system for your favorite character???

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lol, i would like for Yul and CG to end up together too...but we all know that's not gonna happen anyways ^_^

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Yul is much ahead than Shin.. I would also like that Yul ends up with Shin...but somehow, i would like to see Shin and CG together, b/c than CG wish will come true.. (since she loves him).. But i would like Shin behaves another way... like he should show more emotions.. Hope CG gonna make him jealous!!! :p

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This drama is kind of slow but it's good so far.. and funny.. I just finished episode 10 and I was laughing when shin gave CG the necklace and she asked him if he bought it for her and he said no, that old man bought it why would he buy her a necklace and she got mad and was punching and kicking the doll saying why can't be just admit it that he bought it and then she walked away dragging the doll on the floor and kicking it... I thought it was pretty funny..

Hiatus

Super Momo
Fearless said:
This drama is kind of slow but it's good so far.. and funny.. I just finished episode 10 and I was laughing when shin gave CG the necklace and she asked him if he bought it for her and he said no, that old man bought it why would he buy her a necklace and she got mad and was punching and kicking the doll saying why can't be just admit it that he bought it and then she walked away dragging the doll on the floor and kicking it... I thought it was pretty funny..
[post="81603"][/post]​
I find it hilarious when she tries to torture the pillow and kick inbtw the pillow legs ahem hahaha :lmao:

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
you know, when i was watching this drama.....i thought that yul looked abit like Beam from D2B(thai)....i guess that it is only me that see him this way.........well, i thought that both of the fella are so fine :shocked: .....i just wanted to share what i thought

menia

HELP!!!! Does anyone one here know what going on with Soompi Forum because I can't get on the website. It keeps saying the "the page cannot be display" Is anyone here having the same problem or it just me?
thanks

Girls, don't forget your daily vote for Shin. I know that Yul is nice and do everything for CG and I do think he is cute...but I want Shin and CG end up together.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey i just am curious... i downloaded manga of this one.. its only have volumes 05-08... doesn't it has volumes 01-04??? :unsure:

sueko

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
hey i just am curious... i downloaded manga of this one.. its only have volumes 05-08... doesn't it has volumes 01-04??? :unsure:
[post="82393"][/post]​

Go to www.manganut.com, they are hosting the whole goong series starting 4rm 1 and so on... :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sueko said:
Go to www.manganut.com, they are hosting the whole goong series starting 4rm 1 and so on... :D
[post="82404"][/post]​
omg thanks!!! i'm a bit of disappointed... it's so different from manga and drama.. but i like manga the better.. hehe at least i still enjoy watching goong since shin's soo hot and eun hye is so cute! :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Soteeda said:
Eps. 13  *credit goes to jun jin from d-addicts
[post="82462"][/post]​
ahh! why in MU??? why not sendspace or else? :( since it said 'download limit exceeded' which i have to wait until tomorrow.. i hate it already. <_<