[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow that was my 100 post! and i'm so obssessed with Goong--that i'm so glad my 100th post was for the Goong topic! hehehe i'm so weird. :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ep 7 on first page...

I watched it this morning before school..

it was cute n sweet...n funny...lol...

don't wanna spoil it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
im trying very hard not to d/l EPS 7 yet though i read alots comment about the cute scene in the episode OMg .... it tempting lol but i want to wait for the sub to come out

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
could someone please reupload thr HQ to eps 2,3, and 5 because the links posted won't work for me.....i don't know y...but if someone could please upload to a different server please........thanks in advance

Pee

sarNie Elites
Haha omb I love this serie !!! Its so funny, im waiting for the sub to eps 7 so i havent watched it ^^

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
thanks linn.......but is it just me or is everybody are dling slow from filefront............it used to only take me 30 minutes but now its taking hours.......

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh my goodness....oh my goodness....the preview for next weeks ep looks even better! i'm so addicted...SPOILER...hyorin is gonna kiss shin! what! shin is so gonna punish chagyung just b/c she went to help yul! aww...they go thailand...but it's just shin and hyorin!

and the guy they get to play william--isn't half bad. at first, from early previews i was like what--doesn't look like him...but he has his moments that make him look like william.

oh...can't wait. hehehe---i'm so impatient. :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love part 7.. when shin goes home with chagyung.. Oh it was so sweet.. What's up with her liking to hug him from the back.. I really want to know.. She's funny when she was doing that.. especially when they went back home and they were sitting on the brench and he was in pink and then he turned his back to her.. Telling her to hug it or what.. But that was cute.. I don't want to see part 9... I don't like that hyorin girl... Gosh.. stole the first kiss from Shin and Chagyung only gets to hug him from the back... But that's okay... It's really getting good and Shin is hot when he smile... Love his smile and his teddy bear.. Cute....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah...i like that chagyung hugs shin from the back. it's something...not new...but creative...and yeah shin is cute when he smiles...he needs to smile a bit more...but guess that's not in his character.

so i was surfing the net looking for an goong sites and there was this one where the actress who plays chagyung is picutured in a 2 piece bathing suit that is totally out of her chagyung character. it was weird seeing her like that. i mean i get it she was part of the baby vox group or whatever...but it was weird i mean after seeing her as chagyung. anyways...just sharing...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I made this wallpaper of Goong and just wanted to share it. It's not anything fancy but I just love this picture of Eunhye and Jihoon. ^_^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
I made this wallpaper of Goong and just wanted to share it. It's not anything fancy but I just love this picture of Eunhye and Jihoon. ^_^

[post="75346"][/post]​
wow! your wallpaper is very purdy!!

Yeah, i'm only on epi 2 going on epi 3... and i really like it so far.... it follows the manga very well! congrats cause sometimes it doesn't and i'm happy that this one is!!