[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
This series is so cute. I watch up to ep.6. I can't wait until the bed scene. So cute. She kick him off the bed! :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
is this series out to uy already? if it is i'm going to buy it, saw like couple epi's from youtube. and it's good.. but there was no subtitle so that sucked.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
thanks linn for the info........but i found a site online that i can dl and read from there...........hehehe...........i like the manga better than the actual series.......its goes into more details....hehehe

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i just started reading the manga novel.... i started at six..and now it's almost two.... it is so good, but then the site i was at... they didn't finish posting up the volumes yet. i just finsh volume 7.
btw, how many volume is there?? now i just have to go to d-addicts and download the eppies.... can't wait for my downloads to finish!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol --- i like the manga ...the drawing is funnie . I want to buy it but it in korean text i hope it will be release over here in the USA with english text like those japanese grapfic novle :p . Also, the drama is pretty cool cuz i really like the scencery and the cute outfit CH be wearing hahah does royal ppl dress like they goin to a ball room party at all time ? :p O' the Yui dude smile to much find it quite chessy and i hope to see more of the Grandma .. cuz in the manga .. the lady is funnieeee :loool: and i still waiting for the Bed room scene .. if the drama add it lollllllllllllllllll

cecilia

Staff member
heheh..i forgot to mention that at end of episode 6...they went and stay at her place..*mom*..i think..and they end up sleeping in one bed..if that help give SARN more hope..:lol:..

anyway..though..not that intimate like what we think it is..:lol:..more like cuddley CUTE...

i can't wait for next week episode..though i'm gonna miss it for RAIN'S concert..i so gonna tell my sister to download it for me...:)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so with all the buzz i dl a few eps to watch. i agree...the beginning is a bit slow. and i'm so sorry to the fans...but the guy who plays shin is...not that great looking. guess this means that i'm shallow, but yul looks better. i don't know...they're both skinny and gangly. at first from the picture, i thought he looked a bit like pol, but hmm...not so sure anymore.

so from what i can make out, yul's actually the bad guy right? i mean he's nice, but really after the thrown. i have a feeling that he's gonna use n'ek---anybody who's read the manga, can you confirm? and i must say---again sorry to the fans--i feel a lack of chemistry between the two leads. i mean n'ek is doing pretty good on her part, crying and trying to fit in. but shin he's so cold-hearted it's hard to see when and why he actually starts to like n'ek. i don't know...guess i'll have to see the next eps to see if chemistry can be found between the two...or maybe it's b/c i don't understand w/o subtitles---hehehe ;)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
since Shin is a prince...he was raised not to show his emotion
but there will be some sign that he loves her..
I guess cuz she's so free spirit...the opposite of him...
in the manga...later on he wants to divorce her cuz
he wants her to be free from this misery of being a princess

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
queeny_bee said:
i just started reading the manga novel.... i started at six..and now it's almost two.... it is so good, but then the site i was at... they didn't finish posting up the volumes yet. i just finsh volume 7.
btw, how many volume is there?? now i just have to go to d-addicts and download the eppies.... can't wait for my downloads to finish!!
[post="72206"][/post]​
OMG I soo understand you.I start reading the Magna at like 9pm last nite I didn't finish till like 4am..I was soo addicted..this Magna is really good I hope they hurry up and translate the next volume.

cecilia

Staff member
if i remmber it right..volume 11 has just release a few days back..

this remind me of the HARRY POTTER phenomonen...:lol:..

well..i guess it all depend..when you first watch it..shin is not at all attractive..IT'S the personality that count and attract me..

later on like linn said..you'll see his emotion..and the chemistry..i'm starting to see in episode 56.let's hope there's more in episode 7/8 ..the preview sure spill alot.. :)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok--so i had to back track and watch ep1 and 2. everything makes much more sense now! hehehehe---that's what i get for trying to skip ahead.

ah yes...i'm so shallow--hehehe...guess shin is now growing on me. i think he looks best when he actually smiles. i'm starting to see the chemistry--slowly growing. i so love cha gyung! she's so awesome. i so feel for her when she misses her parents. and i love how she fights back against shin--well tries to anyway. she's spunky! but what was with the party scene when shin's friends and hyorin were being mean to her...aww...i guess it would have been awkward to try and stand up for yourself against a team of people.

can't wait for sub for ep 5 and 6. oh---and i so love the part where shin puts the shoe on cha gyung---ahhhh so cinderella--love it.

now i am officially obsessed! hehehe :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks linn for letting us know about subs for ep 5 and 6. now i'll know what's going on! i'm so excited! :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Ep.6 is a pretty good episode. You could already start to sense Yul's evilness peaking through. Can't blame him, he's influenced by his evil plotting mother.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^he looks so innocent! I can't believe that he will turn evil...:( Anyways, for some reason he reminds me a lot of Se7en..maybe it's the hair ^^

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ahhh...so Yul is evil! i knew it. he's so gonna use chagyung to get to shin! oh...but chagyung and her friends have been so nice to him! ahhh...readers of the manga will he at least remember how she was nice to him! also...what about the necklace that shin got for his birthday...it fell out of the box that hyorin gave him...is it from her? hmmm...i'm so curious to see how the story will unfold. :D