[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

axiong

sarNie Egg
umm..this mayb stupid to ask but im realli confuse...like are the two grls the main grl character or jus one..i noe im slo but yeah..thanks!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol....man bitch. thats funny. ummm....sure...if you wanna use that word. But i personally dont think he was all that bad....he was just too much in love with her....and seeing that Shin Goon was doing nothing....of course he did what he did. I feel sorry for him. He didnt do anything TOTALLY evil. I still like him though....Yul Goon. O gawd...why'd they have to make them both soo hott!

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
first of all it was not shin goongs fault cus he does not even like her like that anyways, but yeah he could of been at least a little nicer!
p.s. i like the ending!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
From Soompi:

Korea MBC station chief announcing on the 27th, "Goong 2 will be scheduled to telecast early next year, cast will comprise of Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon as main casts, all cast of Goong 1 will also participate in the shooting.

Goong 2 storyline : if need to continue from Goong 1 teens year of the cast, should the new storyline be about them growing up?

He had unreserved praise for "Goong and strongly stipulate that it is a fantastic drama. It is not an easy tast for a storyline based on fiction to be able to capture the hearts and supports from so many. Goong storyline is not something we can relate to in real life, it is pure fiction therefore everyone is burdened as to whether it can garner the supports it did."

He also said " Goong today success is credited to Director Hwang In Roe, scriptwriters and the cooperation of the actors and actresses. I believe it is a good drama worthy to win awards."

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh! i'm watching the series right now and i am so annoyed with the dad( SHin goon's dad) and with the main girl. I'm at the part where everyone just found out how yul feels about the main girl and the elders are asking her what she truly feels. Why does she have to be so difficult and weak. Why can't she just say that she doesn't like YUL that way. And i'm so annoyed with the dad because he doesn't give a damn about Shin Goon at all. What is up with that. I really hope things get better. I'm so frustrated right now.

shaddy

sarNie Egg
omg...me watching this drama at the moment and omg....its really good...they are soo cute and the guys are cute...omg....they should have like a r scene ..lol....it would have been better....hahaha this k drama is alot like thai lakorn .....very good.....first k drama in a long time for me...=)...anywase, they didnt even sleep together....she cant be pregnant??..omg!

shaddy

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
no she wasn't pregnant. she just ate too much ricecake :lol: .. she explains it in Goong 1.5
[post="164697"][/post]​
is goong 1.5 the cont of goog?.....omg....or just a talk show?....i wanna watch..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
After reading all the comment about this serie i finally watched it..i really like the storyline in general but sometimes still get annoyed for some scences .... and the 3 mains actors and actress..Shin and Yul both r super cute and main girl too...The beginning i did not like shin goon so much but his charm grows in each episode.. :D still in some episodes i found him too cold to the girl...
Furthermore,sometimes i found the story was a bit draggy in the middle of the serie too...After all, i think that this is one of the good romantic comedy serie after my girl though... :p A must watch... :D :D

hoyhey123

sarNie Egg
i love this drama!!the second season of goong is going to suck since they have a new cast.. i knew that something was going to happen.i read this on soompi

donna

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching this series n i loved it! could've used the cousin as the main character. he is cute! kinda looks like beam from D2B in a way.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i finished this drama in 2 days a few days ago..and man i love it!..i'm obsessed with joo ji hoon now...it was such a good drama..right amount of comedy and drama!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OKAY PEOPLE... HERE'S MY HONEST OPINION... I DISLIKE THIS DRAMA. THE PRINCE "SHINGOON" IS TOO SISSY AND GAY! "YUL" IS WEIRDO CAUSE HE'S ALWAYS BY HIMSELF AND WANTING TO STEAL HIS COUSIN'S WIFE. THE SUPPORTING ACTRESS IS SUCH A DESPERATE B****! THERE'S TOO MANY SCENE WHERE THE OLD FOLKS TALKS (BORING) ABOUT OTHER STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. STUPID ENDING HOW THE PRINCESS GOT SENT AWAY. AFTER ALL, THERE'S NOT MUCH LOVE IN THIS DRAMA.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I've never watched any Korean series. Mainly because I hate reading subtitles and would rather prefer to watch it in Thai.

Lately, one of my friends, recommended for me to watch this serie, stating that it's very good. With that being said, has anyone else watched this serie? Is it worth watching?

The main guy character name is Joo Ji Hoon, or something like that. There's a picture of the serie at ethaicd also. She ordered it in Thai translation

Hiatus

Super Momo
yeah there's a thread about its its called Palace or Goong.. and there qill be a sequel however the sequel is a totally different storyline with the sing Se7en

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it's good...comedy and romantic lakorn.... i'd love to watch in in thai too but i don't have it...only reading the subs...lol... joo jihoon is cutie and looks soooooo innocent in the serie :)