[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

jaitee

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^WHAT!? She's pregnant!? I stopped watching after episode 16, maybe I need to continue it. I want to see how this ends up! ^^
[post="101860"][/post]​
CG is not actually pregnant.....it's just what some of the viewers suspected b/c in the last episode CG had morning sickness and it ended at the moment when CG and Shin stared at each other with a surprised look.... .....the producers sure give us viewers an ending!!....making us wait 'til february 2007 to find out what really happen.....can't wait to see YEH and JJH on screen again. i miss them so much already... :(

:wub: love CG and Shin :wub: .....wish they are a real couple, they're a perfect match!!

GOONG 4eva!!

sisii

cecilia said:
^someone once mention that in one of the episode..they're like kissing..and the next thing you know..they changed clothese..

so :unsure: ..
[post="101788"][/post]​
:mellow: after all he has done to her she is willing to... :sweat: I wonder how was the aftermath :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
i got to episode 19 and i quit watching it. so...everyone's guessing that she's pregnant eh?...interesting. i'mma pass on the next season though. i think i've had enough. i'll just check in here and read about it. :D

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
i kina gave up on this movie..it was good in tha beginning but now im not that into it no more...i think i left of at episode 18...i mite finish it up but i dont kno if im going to watch season 2..but anyways today i found out that CG is from baby vox...im so slow..i came upon baby vox picz n notice that she was in there..lol..den i had to asked my sis to make sure..n it was her..DURR ME! lol..

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this series and I must say that its sooooooooo good. I'm addicted to it. I just love the chemistry between Shin and CG while I feel bad for Yul. hahaha Currently Im on episode 15.. (watching it on youtube.com) . cant wait to finish it. This series is as good as full house..

huifen17

sarNie Egg
I am only up to episode 8 on youtube. I think it is really nice. I like to see Shin and Chae Gyeung together. But I disliked the exgirlfriend of Shin. She was the one who gave up him to pursue her dreams and now when he is married, she wants him.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really like the acting in this drama. It's boring but in the beginning I was hooked to it but then towards the middle it got draggy.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
sisii said:
Maybe in the next season Shin will become king. And there will be small Shin and Chaegyung running around the palace hehe :wub:
[post="101181"][/post]​
haha, that'll be so cute!! :wub: make it a little more interesting.. haha :D

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i was watching goong at youtube.com when my computer has sound. And now i'm hook. I don't think the storyline was as good as full house. I think goong is very corny but sweet. youtube does not have all 1-24 eps in english sub. and they're missing eps 10,11,13,14,15, So I wasn't able to watch the whole thing. That's my two cents.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I watched 1-24 with english subs on youtube... you just have to look a little harder... pm me and i'll tell you where to go...

Over all... I kinda hope that CG and Yul would end up together.. I feel so bad for Yul... damn why don't he just look my way... hehehe... Shin's acting kinda sucks... I like Yul much better... his actor is way better than Shin... from my point of view... I mean I totally love Shin, but I think his acting need some improvement...

POOR YUL... I'm happy for CG and Shin, but I feel so sad for YUL.... I hope he finds someone in the next season...

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I was just wondering...At the end it shows that that the main girl is pregnant..Is it Shin's baby?...The last part left me hanging...Help...!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
allitis16 said:
Hey I don't understand why would she become pregnant when CG and Shin haven't anything yet. The force wedding night for them were kinda like just playing games and screaming, and I don't recall a time when they actually got that close to each other. Did I miss something? humm...... my cousin and I are trying to figure this part out cause it just doesn't seem right for her to be preg when they didn't do anything yet. I could be wrong there too. help me out here guys.
[post="101661"][/post]​

I dont think sh eis pregnant...I think she just have a hick up like before!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ryuuseius said:
I was just wondering...At the end it shows that that the main girl is pregnant..Is it Shin's baby?...The last part left me hanging...Help...!!
[post="115913"][/post]​
i can't remember how it happen... it's probably at end where shin went to see her in england? then they spent a night there ........... got pregnant.. but i can be wrong.. i'm not that big fan of goong unlike at soompi where it continues gaining more pages there. O__________________O

slee00

sarNie Adult
There has been something that's been bothering me since I watched this show....I was looking for better clothes for Shin...I mean come on he is the Crown Prince! I was so shocked a couple of times to see him in pink pants and bright green poka dot shirt.... the other guy got better styles! And Shin has skinny LEGS!!!!! mmmmm Comparing to the P'ek in Stairway to Heaven...he got great Abs! mmmm

nelly_her04

sarNie Egg
i saw the movie....liked it too....Ji Hoon was soooo hot in the movie and so as eun hye i think they both match.....and the movie was so funny.. :lmao: and sad when u get to the sad part...lol.. :(

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
WHOA!!! THERES A SEQUEL SERIES?! AHHHH!! SOMEONE PM ME WHEN IT'S OUT! I HAVE TO GET IT!! LOL!! I LOVE THIS THING TO DEATH!! GOONG!!! I LOVE IT!! SHIN IS *wink* KUH-YOOTE! wow...AHHH I CANT WAIT...BUT DIDNT HIS SIS LIKE TAKE OVER? B/C HE HANDED THE POSITION TO HIS SIS? I'M JUST INFERRING ACTUALLY FRM WAT I SAW AT THE VERY END....BUT...CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON THEN!! AHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO GET! ITS A MUST!! SHIN AND CAIJUNG ARE STILL THE SAME PPL RITE?