[MBC] Fated to Love You

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the way Gun laugh . It crazy but I can relate to it because I got the most annoying laugh ever, my family call me horse.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Gun is........ I actually don't. Know what I'm suppose to name him. He's soo many things. And that bed scene.....:D that BED SCENE got my giggling ear to ear hahaha the way he pulls Min Young into his arms and I still question WHY?! Did they stop at the best scene ever!!!!????? Hahaha I can't till tomorrow's episode.

cecilia

Staff member
So many emotional scenes today T___T
I cried a few times over the few touching moments.
I forgive GUN lol --- he's such a bad but good meanie!
I'm just as confuse as he is with his feeling .. 

and feeling like Mi Young, saying no to him was the best answers too .. 

Kiki, I agree, it just have to end in the best scene ..
i love that he's going with his feeling now.
Can't wait for today episode <3

sarN

sarNie Granny
My favorite character from all the k drama I watch is Dokin from Greatest Love , now Gun  !!! Just can't stay mad at him lolll he too sweet for words but I'm kind of dread the next esp because I saw the TW verison . I really hope they work it out in their marriage w/o time lasp .

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ah!!! Today's episode was with do many mix emotions. The beginning I really thought the bed scene they were going to KISS. But they didn't and overall the scene turn out to be sweet and adorble when Gun watch Min Youg sleep. I did truly felt sad for Gun and Se Ra relationship but no one beats Min Young. I felt so sad watching Gun cry and Min Young crying along with him. It was a heart felt moment but it all was wroth it. Gun coming to save Min Young made me speechless. The dance scene, music, firework and KISS on the cheek was sooo sweet.

But Did Gun really mean he was going to be with Min Young?? Didn't he say....."I'll come to you now, thank you for waiting for me." Ah. This drama is amazing. Truly my favorite for 2014. Satisfy with today's episode.

cecilia

Staff member
sarN, I love DOKGO JIN too . omg, the GREATEST love really was THE GREATEST drama for me too lol and yes, now I like LEE GUN as well

Kiki, I'm excited with your preview .. thanks for the heads up. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Min Young is so adorable and small loll Gun can swallow her up. Hahah. I love how Gun seen to want to be heroic when around her and gloated when she idolize him! He does what ever to make her happy and he can sense when something is bothering her ! And I love how Min Young would giggle and smile when ever he does that wick laugh, she adore his crazy side.

cecilia

Staff member
Love Gun in today episode. I like that he took the courage to face reality and told Se Ra the truth ... and I also like that he came to rescue Mi Young at the gathering to shut off all the bad rumors .. that last dance was so so touching ... Now, I can't wait til next week episode. It's going to be another long week with no preview as well :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I just started this last week, I am up to episode 4 now starting on 5 because I am lagging behind (see my list it has been many weeks since Spinsters vs Casanovas finish airing yet I am still stuck on episode 6).

I re-watched the Taiwanese version when the Korean decided to make this remake so everything is still pretty fresh on my mind which is a bad thing because I keep making comparison and that is one of the reason why I am lagging. I have been so disappointed in the love making session, but I guess considering this a Kdrama I expected this to happen. I am not emotionally attached to Min Young yet but so far I have more love for Gun which is the total opposite for me in Taiwanese version.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gun had me worried. But I'm glad they ended this last episode on a good note. Makes me happy. I hope they don't follow the Taiwanese version completely and let it be its own thing. I don't want her to lose Dog Poopie.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I started this yesterday, and now I'm caught up. I am glad I picked this kdrama up because it's hilarious! Had so many L-O-L moments, it's crazy! I love Gun's laugh too! It also reminds me of Dok-Go Jin's laugh. I love it when Gun pulls Mi Young in and she looks so tiny against him. They are the cutest. He's already worried about her and protective of her. I like that they didn't dwell too long on his dislike for her, thinking she duped him.

Omg, and Choi Jin-Hyuk.... wow... he is oooozing with sexyyyy-ness. Like all he does is stand there and he's wonderful. *fans self* His scenes are too scarce! More of Daniel please!!!! xD I love how he plays a neighborhood oppa to Mi Young. 

And I agree with everyone, I hope they don't follow through with the old Taiwanese version. Where the ex-gf turns possessive and does lots of underhanded manipulation. tsk tsk and the heroine lost her baby... that was the most melodramatic thing ever. So far this k-version has not been similar to the Taiwanese one at all. That's what I like about this show. It is as if it's a new story altogether. Like a different take on "Fated To Love You" the title, but not the plot. Kind of like how Hana Kimi k-version was so different from the other 2 versions. That's what I love about remade k-versions of any drama. They always do it differently. It's refreshing. This show is already comedy. So I hope it doesn't turn melo halfway through.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The Korean version is every thing i wanted to happen different from the TW , is how I put it. I think Korean does good remake unlike lakorn LOL OK OK not all lakorn remake are bad there some exceptional . This drama be perfect if they skip the miscarriage part but I'm afraid it will happen , just like every KooKum remake we wish Kobori didn't' die! Funny thing , i love korean drama but I'm not crazzy over Korean guys , I only go crazy at their body but Thai I'm in love with their look but palm face at their body LOL

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
The Korean version is every thing i wanted to happen different from the TW , is how I put it. I think Korean does good remake unlike lakorn LOL OK OK not all lakorn remake are bad there some exceptional . This drama be perfect if they skip the miscarriage part but I'm afraid it will happen , just like every KooKum remake we wish Kobori didn't' die! Funny thing , i love korean drama but I'm not crazzy over Korean guys , I only go crazy at their body but Thai I'm in love with their look but palm face at their body LOL

Oh so true! I just hope they don't feel the need to add the miscarriage. I will crrrrrry a river! It was so sad in the Taiwanese ver. That was the moment she divorced him. Someone mentioned this was only going to be 16 episodes... so I HOPE nothing like that happens. We can't have a miscarriage + time lapse in such so little episodes. *cross my fingers*

I fangirl for some Korean guys. Only if they're older than me AND look good. lolol There are lots of newbies and I'm not too fond of the "flower boy" look. There's only a few exceptions like, Jung Il Woo. (he's getting older manlier looking so, Yum) xD

sarN

sarNie Granny
16 eps is good, sometime too much, thing get drag which often the case with k-drama like what happen with Protect the Boss, and I end up loving the second female LOL hope it not the case with Sera . Not fond of flower boy very much too cause they tend to look prettier and more fashionably than me , I love their fit body , I stare down below 99% of the time anyway LOL..for the sub..sub..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
16 epi should be good. i don't want the drama to be draggy it makes me skip the dramas and I dont like doing that. lol if they hv the miscarriage scene its going to kill me i can already feel the pain and suffering Min Young and Gun will go through.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

cecilia

Staff member
Tomorrow seems like far away .. I'm afraid of watching today episode b/c I hate the feeling of waiting lol -- *sigh* 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, they kissed. Most k drama a kiss bwt the lead is like eath shattering moment , the climate point , and that when fan cause their computer to froze after repeatedly watch the clip in farther detail but lakorn it the rscene HAHA because kisses are block by head that no visible lip are ever seen hahah