[MBC] Fated to Love You

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
true! @sarN I liked dead when they kissed. I was screaming my head off.. "THEY FINALLY KISSED" LMAO It was a cute heart warming scene.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My mom doesn't watch Korean and when she does , if there a kissing scene she complain lol she doesn't aprove of it . She think the actress is being take advantage of and if there mouth movement she complain about the actor isn't playing fair or why the actress allow such violation lol . When ever she see me watch Korean , she complain I'm to much into romance , I will want to be kiss and foudle like the actress! But it OK for me to watch a lakorn w/ rscene hahaha. When I watch Korean on my phone and she see me smile like a stretch rubber band , she will say I watch kissing scene again , you shameless girl hahah. ^^^ I guess that why I'm such a big flirt , I became rebellious just to get on her nerve . Anyhow, yes I do like the kissing scene bwt MY / Lee Gun, their size is perfect too , she fit into his arm like a fold up blanket.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ah damn, todays episode was such a heart-breaker...continuing with tomorrows episode is going to make cry a river. I hated Gun at some point of this episode but i hv to be understanding that he forgot her also and that he thinks his marriage is a sham..... however, i happy that he remembers Min Young again and Dog Poopie. I cant wait till tomorrows episode.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@cecilia yesterday's episode was full of tragedy. I have to applaud the main character Gun and Min Young they really made their character believable. I can't wait till next weeks episode Bc Min Younv totally transform into a more mature women. I'm curiously to where the produces are going to take this... As for Gun, his hair cut...damn he looked fine. Hahaha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah it was sad..my tear was making it hard to read the sub too, I have to pause to use my shirt to dry the tear. Surprisingly, their break up was beautifully done, there was no resentment against each other, MY even ask for an other chance to save the marriage and when rejected she remove the ring and leave. She was calm and control. Looking forward for the new MY next week! I miss GUN werid and crazy laugh.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So it was unavoidable that they had to add the miscarriage.... I was bawlin' my eyes out.
Even after she lost her baby, she wanted another chance with Gun.
And I know Gun didn't want to intentionally hurt her,
but GUN! Omg, just tell her what's going on.
I hope through their separation, it has made them grow.
Gun, should realize that no matter what his situation is like, he should trust in Min Young.
& I hope that Min Young doesn't give in to him so easily.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
After 3 years and she still looks so plain..I thought its a make over for her but i guess not. Why they dressed her to nerdy looking?

sarN

sarNie Granny
If what she wearing is nerdy , I must be Steve Urkel loll. Honestly, couldn't picture turn her do a 360 in fashion because she had always been a humble person , so to make her sexy and spunky doesn't fix her character some how but I always thought since the begin she was cute and fashionable already , she was never plain looking just modest and girlish.

cecilia

Staff member
^Agree.  She's herself. She doesn't need to change to be with anyone ... she just need to build her confidence and that's what she did.  She's still the same Mi Young that Lee Gun has fell for and waited for ... now, that's true love to me <3

And I'm glad that none of the characters has been change dramatically ... just a little growth from here and there .. thats' what make them all special in a way.  I think the PD did a great job at making them consistent --- b/c I would so hate it if she change herself for the better of other and not for herself.  She just need a confidence boost and that's what she gained from, even Lee Gun notices that differences in her attitude and still adore her like yesterday :wub: It's no wonder, he's trying to hold onto his fate.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well the Taiwanese version the girl reverts back to her old self, she even put back on her nerdy glasses and I hope this version follow suit because that was one of the main focus and lesson. She says no matter how much she change her image she will always be that sticky note girl and she likes herself that way. 

I am planning to do a catch up on this soon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't watched this week's episode yet, but they have such chemistry. I don't like that Se Ra hasn't told her the truth. So selfish. 

I am getting tired of their talking to one another but not actually being together. The greenhouse scene was a nice touch, but made me cry. The last scene I watched was Gun in her studio with his lollipop picture. I have to catch up this weekend.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I dont want to spoil it either. It was okay, i dont know something just didnt feel right when I was watching Gun and Min Young getting back together. Like i felt like it was rushed and I dont like it. But I am happy everything is now settle down and understanding r solved

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL so I finally finish this drama, I'm glad Min Young and Gun got back together. The last episode was probably one of my favorites. Revive Macau mission accomplish had me laughing through out this drama. And when Min Young actually got mad for that second was hilarious. Definitely one of the best dramas of the year or not as good as It's Okay, That's Love but still its one of the best for me.