[MBC] East of Eden

chenling

sarNie Adult

if you are interested in this series check out the large....I mean very large thread over at soompi.com

Now is anyone watching this drama, I've watched it subbed up to eps 8 and I'm hooked!!!!!!!!! The entire cast is brilliant. Song Seung-Heon really picked a very good drama for his first drama back from his army duties. I was very suprised to see all the actors that they had lined up for this. The most interesting, I found was Han Jin-Hye, she was in Sweet 18 and a cute drama/comedy, she's outstanding and also the newer actor, I've not seen him before in anything...Park Hae-jin..dude can act!!! He and Han Jin-Hye, wow thats some fantastic dramatic acting between the two of them. Lee Da-Hae is also in it, always as Dennis O'Neil. I would recommend everyone watch this, if you love K-dramas you will enjoy this. Plus its 50 eps long, which means major drama!!!!!!! I'll have to get some pics and post them!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
a member pm me and said it have an "R" scene lmao....im interest in it now and i did start watching it last week only on eps 1 though

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
East of Eden is an amazing korean drama. I haven't enjoy such a good korean drama like this for a long time. And yup Park Hae Jin is pyscho in this drama, he raped Han Ji Hye. It was sad and wrong. Although, I do pity him a lot but still "raped" is WRONG. Just cause you're crazy in love with someone doesn't get you a right to rape them. OMG I can't believed she married him.

But I like Park Hae Jin not Mi Hyung.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Chenada!
I've been wanting to watch this since before it even aired and I havent even watched ep 1 yet maybe I'll start right now.
My cousin called me the other day and she told me her most favorite part/sweetest awww thing Seung Heon said was something like you have really pretty eyes. Dont dirty them by looking at me.
So I told her to tell her boyfriend to say it to her but she said it wont have the same effect. LMFAO!
I super duper miss you Chen! I've been busy but hopefully well play catch up soon!

orangespider

sarNie Egg
Will someone upload the episodes to the Buddie Media section? Or can someone tell me where I can watch it online? I would love to see this drama.

Thanks in advance :)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Have anyone know who's going to end up with who in this series..Also, who's Lee Da Hea's couple in this drama..I know I want her to end up with Song Seung-Heon..

orangespider

sarNie Egg
THANKS GREEN for the website.

I have one question, does anyone know who I can get the subtitle to show up for the Viikii uploads? I've watched up to episode 6 but can't continue because I don't know how to get the subtitle to show on Viikii upload.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm not good with computer but really, really want to watch this series.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :) !!!!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
orangespider, when you point the arrow of your mouse to the screen, there'll be these three words: discussion, caption, and subtitle. just click on subtitle. that's how i got the sub to work for me.

chenling

sarNie Adult
The entire cast is great in this...but I love the drama between HJH and PHJ I mean..damn. He's really a fantastic actor I mean the depth of his dispair in some of the scenes...I really think SSH really picked a great project, plus its not just a usual boy meets girl story..although I do love those..there is so much drama in this show I can't get enough. And its 50eps... wow....the crap that is gonna get stirred up...I do love my drama...

MOH!!!! I miss ya toooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i was wondering myself if this drama is good to watch...i guess i have my answer....i'll try it out too...

max

sarNie Elites
I checked out the music videos and a few parts to this drama, and it just looks so good! I cannot wait until I actually get to sit down and watch it! SSH is amazingly HOT! Ahh!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
can't stand lady who playing Song Seung-Heon mother
annoyed with Lee Yeon-hee chracter, have to admit i have to fast foward her....
lee dae hae is getting so little screen time. i thought she was the leading lady...
but over all drama is good so far...

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i love love love this drama! :)
it's very different from most of the kdramas i've seen before XD