[MBC] Cunning Single Lady

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am pulling my hair at the continuously bad editing. It is so frustrating to watch at times. Episode 11 is no exception. The pair of sibling YJ and SH are annoying. JW and AR both rejected them yet they are still so persistence in pursuing. I expect a person like YJ who has gone through trauma and pain would understand. Give the poor guy a break, he's trying to pursue his ex wife. JW on the other hand is so childish but at least he's trying to make amends even if I disapprove of his action at times. At first I had more sympathy for AR, but now I have shifted gear. AR didn't tell him about the loans, debts and miscarriage all the reason that drove her to end the marriage. Now JW has learned she worked her ass off for 4 years, she got loans to cover their living expenses and debt they had, and after the divorce she continuously worked her ass off to pay off the loans and debts. Now wait until he learns of the miscarriage. That is just cruel and he will be guilt ridden!!! AR keeping it a secret is probably to protect him just like how in the beginning when she was jailed, she didn't want her friend to get help from  I have a feeling YJ or more so of her father using business to make JW marry YJ. I hope JW does not comply. The only way I see him getting back together with AR is for him to lose Dontalk and start over and hoping the second time, they will do it right.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is about time I jump into the drama and kill who ever gets in JW and AR happily ever after!!! YJ and SH really wants me to slap them. As cute and adorable SH may be, I hate him. He is trying to distance AR from JW. Boy you need to let JW and AR sort out their issue. Pushing them apart is not going to make AR love you! Same to your dumb fuck sister. Yes I had sympathy for her and the pet talk she had with her daddy in episode 12 deserve a standing ovation but you should also slap yourself. You are exactly like your father!!! Those two pair of siblings deserve a good beating I tell you. JW has finally man up but those weren't the words I was expecting to hear. I was hoping he would say, "AR, I had never stop loving you. I still love you!" But I guess him saying "I like you AR" is making at least some kind of progress. JW go get your girl! I am rooting for you!!! 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
I think it is about time I jump into the drama and kill who ever gets in JW and AR happily ever after!!! YJ and SH really wants me to slap them. As cute and adorable SH may be, I hate him. He is trying to distance AR from JW. Boy you need to let JW and AR sort out their issue. Pushing them apart is not going to make AR love you! Same to your dumb fuck sister. Yes I had sympathy for her and the pet talk she had with her daddy in episode 12 deserve a standing ovation but you should also slap yourself. You are exactly like your father!!! Those two pair of siblings deserve a good beating I tell you. JW has finally man up but those weren't the words I was expecting to hear. I was hoping he would say, "AR, I had never stop loving you. I still love you!" But I guess him saying "I like you AR" is making at least some kind of progress. JW go get your girl! I am rooting for you!!! 
My same exact thoughts. Both YJ and SH just really need to step back because neither of the leads are interested in them that way. If they were, it'd be a different story, but since they're not, just let them live their lives!

I also thought JW would say "I still love you," but hey, "I like you" is a step forward. I don't know how they're going to resolve this in 4 more episodes since they have so much opposition stacked against them.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I am appalled by the Gook's family. I don't blame President Gook's wife for leaving that damn household. I am so disappointed in SH that I don't care how adorable he looks, he is one f-up a-hole. YJ and SH take after their father, I am just amazed that they "hate" their father but they are acting just like him. YJ purposing the idea of marriage... wow... what happen to her speech to her father in episode 12? Where did she put her pride? Or did she even have one to start off with? I hope JW will eventually give up Dontalk if he had to instead of marrying that itch and start anew. This will be the millionth time JW rejected YJ and this time he made it ever so clear "I cannot accept your heart" and I hope he stay true to his word that he will not stray off that path. 

SH. SH. SH. Now let's get onto him. He is making things worse for him. AR already rejected him how many times already? Now he is scheming. Wow. That family needs serious counseling. I can't wait until AR discover his dirty scheme and ends her friendship with him. I don't even want him to be friends with her anymore. 

And LOVE LOVE LOVE JW and AR!!! Plastic flower. Lovesick. Go out to dinner with him to cure his lovesickness, AR go go go. OMG how much more cuteness can he get? And the elevator scene with the two got me dying. I rewatched that scene like 10 times. The slap on Team Leader's butt! HILARIOUS!!! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished 13. Oh my, funniest scene thus far in this drama. That elevator scene got me cracking up like crazy. JW and AR were so sweet in this episode I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so glad AR isn't pushing him away. I hope it stays that way. Lord those siblings are such *ss'! I wanted to like the sis, but she's becoming an *itch and I hate it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are 3 scenes that I loved. The elevator scene, lovesick/dinner, and YJ tumbling down that small hill... that was so unexpected. I know I am not suppose to laugh but it sure milk a lot of tears lol it was freaking hilarious.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes that dinner scene too. Where the heck did they even go? It's the first time I've seen that in a drama. Haha dinner in the dark. JW is so sly, getting up all over AR. When that piece of meat flew over to her side. Haha. YJ tumbling down the hill? I must've skipped that scene because I don't remember. I mostly skip the siblings scenes. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You should go back and watch that scene of YJ. 

Anyway I can't even finish episode 14. JW found out about the miscarriage and it was much better played out than what I had thought. It was not too dramatic. I like the realism aspect of it. The hug and "I'm sorry" was indeed simple but powerful. 

I had to pause because of SH. I regret liking him in the earlier episode of the drama and nothing the script writer can do to amend his character. I hate him. The Gook's family is insane! If AR and JW continue their relationship with the pair of siblings, I am going to go murder SH and YJ. 

Take a deep breath. I am going back to finish ep.14 (hopefully)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll go back to watch it. Hehe.

I tried watching 14 last night, but got tired so stopped. Haha. Yeah I actually didn't expect him to find out so soon. Haha. I left at a depressing part, so I hope this show doesn't start going melo on us like EC. So far it has really stuck to romcom like glue, so...hopefully.
As for SH I liked him at the beginning too, but they've made him so despicable I effin hate him.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
the two siblings are giving such a HEADACHE. they are getting so freaking annoying both of them!!! 
YeoJin is sickly mad. I can't even pity her tbh 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, I just finished 14 and boy am I glad EC didn't give us this headache. I just want to go in there and slap YJ HARD! B*tch get your *ss together and quit being a baby. Excuse my language. Ugh. Words cannot express how frustrated I am at this show. I really don't like where it's going. I'm only hanging on for the sake of AR and JW's reconciliation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Year of most annoying character goes to the entire Gook's family in Cunning Single Lady!!! Lakorn villains tend to piss me off and irritate the hell out of me. And this is coming from a Kdrama not a lakorn.

I threw my phone water bottle (I did really wanted to throw my phone but thankfully there was a water bottle by my side) at my sister LOL by accident because I was so frustrated. Did they have to end episode 14 that way? It was like making me smile like a dork and BAM that last scene of YJ asking AR to meet her and President Gook asking JW to sacrifice JW's happiness for his pitiful daughter!!! 

But I loved every single moment of JW and AR LOL I literally almost died when JW had his secretary video call him and follow AR. The scene cracked me so hard I died. He does the most corniest thing ever!!! I love love love elevator scenes. It is like JW and AR second home haha and what gets me the most is when AR smiles, he cracks a smile. The silence in the elevator scene was pure gold. She just handed him the boxes to carry and he doesn't even mind and BAM he smiled. OMG if I ever meet a guy like JW, I am seriously going to purpose right there and right then. 

JW is among one of my favorite male character now along with Kim Boong Do (QIHM), Choi Kang Joo (BoTC), and Kang Hyun Soo (Smile, You). It is really super rare for me to super love and super adore a male character in a Korean drama throughout the entire run of the series. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The elevator scenes were really the cutest on ep 13~14. I was totally grinning like a total idiot
As much as I hate the antagonists, I just love every otp interaction, they are just so effin cute! Only 2 more episodes left, let's hang in there!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I actually really like JW. He's so...corny, but adorkably cute. Haha. He's like a puppy that's waiting for his owner to say "good boy." He's...charming. I've become a Sang Wook fan. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I finally re-watched episode 13 to find YJ falling. It was hilarious, sorry! Did they have to make it that dramatic. I feel bad for the actor/actress who took that fall because it was pretty darn hard. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
So I finally re-watched episode 13 to find YJ falling. It was hilarious, sorry! Did they have to make it that dramatic. I feel bad for the actor/actress who took that fall because it was pretty darn hard. Haha.

I literally LOLed it was so unexpected.

Sometimes I wonder who comes up with these stuff. Again this was so unexpected. I think I had to pause, rewind and watch it again to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. This is one of the reason why I love CJW.

The unforgettable elevator scene. Tap that Team Leader's bum bum ahaha

I can't take this any more. I just love it when he's feeling down but with AR's one smile, the whole world is a happier place for JW. I will kill for a man like JW. Just one smile, one laugh and he is happy as can be. So uber adorable. 

How can you not fall in love with this man? So freaking adorable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That fall could've just been a slight fall. Haha. They made out way dramatic.

Yeah he is adorable. Very likable. He just needs somebody to love! Haha. I hope AR doesn't push him away next episode!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i went to search sang wook to look for his other works but none of it interest me. i heard thorn bird is good but when i read the synposis i was like hell no, i aint gonna watch it. i wanted to watch good doctor but after finishing bridal mask and king baker, i grew a hatred for joo won lol i avoid his drama at all cost and what gets me is that he has high ratings for all his drama he starred in.

i wont be able to watch this upcoming episodes and sadly its the last week as well. so depress now that i dont have a comedy drama to fight with all these depressing drama that is out. im taking two. ays off to run errands for people. im just so angry at the world. i love my gparents but i am not the only person in out of 50 of us who speaks english.