Mayura's main actor dubbed voice

Buri

sarNie Egg
is it me or the mayura video for the Aum A. and Aff movie is very poor. the pixel is very bad. i hate it but the lakorn is good.

jackdiggly

sarNie Egg
I've been out of the whole thai lakorn dubbed mayura for a long time because I couldn't find any rental places and had a hard time finding anything online. Soooooooo now I'm back and I've been hearing a lot of people complain about Mayura. What's going on with them? I grew up listening to their dubbing so it's hard for me watch movies with anyone else's voice. I like them because it's clean and proper khmer. What is so bad about them? I agree on the money.....I can't access their website! Oh well.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone has a picture of the leading voices?the p'ek and the n'ek?i really want to know what they look like,they have a such beautiful voice but really strange, they can't sing...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone has a picture of the leading voices?the p'ek and the n'ek?i really want to know what they look like,they have a such beautiful voice but really strange, they can't sing...

lol sajenna...hes a typical dark khmer man (in the clips i saw him anyways)...it showed him playing~advertising for his chess tournament thing at the end of a few of his dubbed lakorn. forgot which one it came from.

i dont know how his wife (dubs n'ek voice) looks like and i too am curious..its been like over 10 yrs since my uncle told me that he would take me to go visit Mayura's crew..til this day i havent gotten the chance.

just an FYI poh Chan Chhour said that if anyone of us are in the neighborhood please visit their place...dont know if he was kidding or what!?? but for sure im in the neck of the wood i will definitely drop by and give them a piece of my mind...in a kind way (they might stop dubbing if i get too aggresive) lol

Jackdiggly: back in the old days the bg was good...now the bg is loud almost as loud as when they talk..so it almost drown out their voices. the bg music also does not go with the scenes as alot of ppl had already mentioned.

i guess we will have to live with the fact that the lakorn are getting shorter in time but longer in episodes..due to the increased of everything elses too. (we cant do nothing bout that)

PS my dvd version of JLR is fine..although i dont like how they compressed too many episodes but if the quality is fair/good enough~ i guess i wont complain there.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot,i'll buy this one,really want to know what he looks like and who are Aon S and Margie...

Margie is the one that will be playing with Umm Atichart in Badal Jai...

Aon is the guy from Ja Vai Vey Kmaing with Kwan. he had a another kon out recently too..but i cant remember that title sorry...i cant even think of the thai title since i skip that lakorn.

off topic: Aon ot souw sa-aht on screen but is a cutie in person !!! i cant imagine meeting Umm...hes hot onscreen so imagine in person...i will sa-lop from his hotness !!! lol

hope that help a bit.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i think aon is cute lol it depends on his haircut. i aint never seen him in person but he's probably as cute as u say. well since now i can't rent nothin i dunno what my mama gon do LOL she gon be bored as hell. i rented from mayura even though i hate their weird background music cause the way they speak is how people actually speak not like dem srok khmer voices. my good god y they gotta talk so whiny nobody talk like dat in real life!! but i might have to resort to da srok khmer voices now :( :( :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i think aon is cute lol it depends on his haircut. i aint never seen him in person but he's probably as cute as u say. well since now i can't rent nothin i dunno what my mama gon do LOL she gon be bored as hell. i rented from mayura even though i hate their weird background music cause the way they speak is how people actually speak not like dem srok khmer voices. my good god y they gotta talk so whiny nobody talk like dat in real life!! but i might have to resort to da srok khmer voices now :( :( :(

aww really diamend? so no mayura...i only rent it for my mom... i will watch it again only if i like it or whatever.

yea the bg is hecka annoying!!!

elevator music..constantly playing... :rolleyes: :wacko:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes they are older like our parents age or whatever..their voices sound really good for their age though!!! :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you are lucky guys, i always buy all the lakorns i want to watch!in france, there's no mayura's lakorns only srok khmer voice and they rent one movie 29 euros at least, it's very expensive...i buy mine in internet, american's websites ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you are lucky guys, i always buy all the lakorns i want to watch!in france, there's no mayura's lakorns only srok khmer voice and they rent one movie 29 euros at least, it's very expensive...i buy mine in internet, american's websites ^_^

awww poor sajenna...29 euros converted to dollars...how much is that? kinda lazy to search for the currency exchange rate thing on the web lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, talai ma-les??

do you have relatives in the U.S. that watches thai lakorns too?? ask them to get all the lakorns you want and have them ship em to you...wouldnt that be better?? (just a thought) :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i have but they are thai.i'm thai and khmer but where i live, there's no thai's family,only khmer it's why i don't understand thai at all.
tcha,tlay men.it's why i buy my lakorns on internet!