Mayura's main actor dubbed voice

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone has a picture of the leading voices?the p'ek and the n'ek?i really want to know what they look like,they have a such beautiful voice but really strange, they can't sing...
i wanna see how they look like too!
i asked my dad. he said that their voices may sound good, but their faces don't match their voices. lol. he's so blunt.

i wonder who's gonna take over once they're really old and can't dub anymore. i'll be sad bc their voices are awesome!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen the main guy in person before. He don't look all that great.

Maybe you've seen him before at the end of certain lakorn. Sometime they would show the main guy playing chess or something to promote an organization...I think. Sorry I didn't pay much attention. Those who have seen it know what I mean. Sorry I don't have a clip of that.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see how they look like too!
i asked my dad. he said that their voices may sound good, but their faces don't match their voices. lol. he's so blunt.

i wonder who's gonna take over once they're really old and can't dub anymore. i'll be sad bc their voices are awesome!

i know, that is the only reason why im still watching their lakorns is because of the two leading voices.

Maybe you've seen him before at the end of certain lakorn. Sometime they would show the main guy playing chess or something to promote an organization...I think. Sorry I didn't pay much attention. Those who have seen it know what I mean. Sorry I don't have a clip of that.
lol yep, i know thats where ive seen him also..at the end of whatever lakorn..mostly its just him we see though i wanna see his wife too!...he sound just like he does over the phone like in the lakorns..so i guess they didnt do anything to his voice..or if they did..it sound like they didnt.

he old fat and ugly
LOL speaking of being blunt!! ^_^

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling

aw does anyone have a clip of it?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol rainydays..i think sajenna mention what lakorn you can find him in..but i can find it...i will let you know..gosh unless someone beats me to it first lol..cause i can take a while too.. :p

russe

sarNie Adult
here's how the the main lead translator looks like

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
thanks russe, i never imagine him like that. his voice is sexier than him, lol.
LOL!

yeah, i never imagine him to look like that. since i was little, i imagined a tall handsome guy. >.<"
thanks russe!

does anyone know how the woman, who does the lead girl's voice, look like?

yak

sarNie Adult
BUTH THOUL...! LMAO... WELL LIKE WE ALL SAID... HE HAVE A NICE VOICE.. JUST NOT THE LOOKS.. HA HA HA HAH.. SAME HERE.. WONDER HOW THE LADY LOOKS LIKE..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see her too! i heard that she's her wife, is it true or not? if it is, their voices match perfectly.

russe

sarNie Adult
I don't know if this is the lady who dubbed the female lead or his wife... can someone translate this?

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
ok, i got my daddy to read that article w/ the woman on it!
it's about chhan chhour's (s/p?) life, like how he started his career and education when he came to america. he went to school to improve his english. he also became a monk and studied about something. he started writing songs for a famous khmer singer, keo sarath. afterwards, he bought thai lakorns and started his business, mayura.
his 1st marriage, he had 5 kids. 2nd marriage w/ that woman in the picture. her name is pheakdey (s/p?). my dad said there's nothing in the article that says she does the lead girl's voice.