Mayura

russe

sarNie Adult
has this thai drama "Khun Chai Jum Leang" been translate by mayura yet? is it any good? I don't have any pic of it... I just saw the mv and the guy in there looks cute

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
my aunt rented this lakorn wit Por and Noon W. and she has glasses on and i thnk she is a repoter and Por is like a cop.im not sure i just saw the preview thing.so wat i want to know is that is this lakorn new or old??

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
sallysosilly727 said:
my aunt rented this lakorn wit Por and Noon W. and she has glasses on and i thnk she is a repoter and Por is like a cop.im not sure i just saw the preview thing.so wat i want to know is that is this lakorn new or old??
[post="76402"][/post]​
It's old...I watched it already...The lakorn was alright!...I hate that kid(Noon's nephew)...He was very disrespectful to women!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Milkjuice said:
It's old...I watched it already...The lakorn was alright!...I hate that kid(Noon's nephew)...He was very disrespectful to women!!
[post="76418"][/post]​

It can be considered OLD or NEW. Why? Because this serie was dubbed by Ntry already which some have seen. But for those who only watch MAYURA series, it's consider NEW as it has not end yet. I think it will probably end this week :)

russe

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
It can be considered OLD or NEW. Why? Because this serie was dubbed by Ntry already which some have seen. But for those who only watch MAYURA series, it's consider NEW as it has not end yet. I think it will probably end this week :)
[post="76498"][/post]​
thanks, I don't like Ntry voice... it just doesn't make the movie that intresting.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
kularb see dum is out

Lok_Tah said:
any good lakorn movie out? im looking for lakorn movies that are funny and not too serious. but if boran movie. oOooO please tell me. i love boran movies.
kula saen suay starring james, aom, and noy just ended. . 60 tapes end. .

untinnu

sarNie Adult
new one:

leh pumres- pong/pim (lbech snaeh bopha)

recent ones:
leh pumres
kularb see dum- krit/mew (kolab kmaov)
Fah krajang dao- por/noon (pkay bompleu maek)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
new ones:

sapai ga-faak = willy/benz
dao lhong fah = aum/cherry
leh pumres = pong/pim

rocky said:
does mayura have a website just curious? what is their number to contact them..
don't if they have their own site or not, but they have a phone #,. . it should be at the beginning to each tape when the colorful bars shows up. .

lil_a

sarNie Egg
wintr said:
i jus rented janie n dan lakorn today for my mom n she loves it...she says vietnam reminds her of her homeland cambodia...
[post="4635"][/post]​
were u guys talkin 'bout "Hoi-Un Chun Ruk Tur aka Tarm Snaeh Doll Jerg Meik"? if so i hav 2 say i lyk it 2

navy

sarNie Adult
Sapai Kafak is my favorite to enjoy. Love Willy and Benz.

Mew and Chakrit is my 2nd to choose. Love the story line. Love Mew great acting skill in this one.