Mayura

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Why did all the supporting voices change for Mayura?? I can't stand it. Their dubbing just sucks now. :angry: It just doesn't have the right emotions to me anymore.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I know. The new voices sound like they have something stuck in their mouths/throats--and it just doesn't sound smooth and natural at all. It's slow and forced almost.

Gosh...hate to say it but, Ntry sounds better.<_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, ntry's dvd sucks now. i've bought them since they run their website but since 6 months (about), their quality suck.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Really? I just bought some last month and the quality was excellent. I am going to buy some Mayura and some Ntry here soon. Excited for stuff to watch!

Which series did you get that the quality sucks, Sajenna?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
since the one with tangmo and tle t, i like this lakorn cause i like tangmo but the picture is sooo blurry...
SCHT is also dubbed, 32 episodes: that's a very long lakorn but i wait until they dubbed TMTJ with kwan before order them again. i still don't use with their supporting voices but at least, they don't change at the end and the quality of the picture is good.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone ever buy movies from Mayura website recently? I want to buy from their website but not sure about charge of shipping.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I knew for sure they would dub this, gotta find this lakorn to download, the srok khmer one on youtube sounds terrible. I hope Ntry releases this soon

Wanida