Mayura

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I watch it in thai too but when its out by Entry I tend to buy it sometime for family memebers or myself it a habit but watching it thai help U learn n understand the lang. more I love it
I know...I learn to understand about 90 percent of the language...i'm so grateful of myself that i learned the language on my own...it would be more helpful if someone actually would help me by speaking the language to be so i can also speak it myself cuz as for now i could only understand not much of speaking the langauage...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I know...I learn to understand about 90 percent of the language...i'm so grateful of myself that i learned the language on my own...it would be more helpful if someone actually would help me by speaking the language to be so i can also speak it myself cuz as for now i could only understand not much of speaking the langauage...
me too I can understand, when I was working at the asian store I would speak lots of thai since Karen people they mostly speak thai help me alot but I quit hardly see them so back to listening to the lang. lol...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
me too I can understand, when I was working at the asian store I would speak lots of thai since Karen people they mostly speak thai help me alot but I quit hardly see them so back to listening to the lang. lol...
Oh, thats good...as for me i have no one to practice my thai language wid since my grandma passed away...speaking thai make us understand more fluently...

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
good news to all who enjoy mayura dubbing..i went to the mayura store yesterday to find some old series they were selling for 7 bucks a piece which is a great deal..cuz most of the one they have are long..i talk to one of the workers who also translate told me that pu chan chu will be returning to dubbed again..they say they will be releasing again...which makes me happy..i love their voices..after they stop i only been buying ntry cuz they are close to mayura..i am not a fan of pgd or blue...the male voices seems to be one person n its annoying cuz the voice is so loud..the female voice i like..thats the only thing..ntry has that soft touch to it..but i still prefer mayura...i grew up with mayura voice so im glad their dubbing again..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a very good news if they dubbed again, i really can't stand ntry's voice and in internet, they mostly sell ntry and not much blue dvd.

yak

sarNie Adult
good news to all who enjoy mayura dubbing..i went to the mayura store yesterday to find some old series they were selling for 7 bucks a piece which is a great deal..cuz most of the one they have are long..i talk to one of the workers who also translate told me that pu chan chu will be returning to dubbed again..they say they will be releasing again...which makes me happy..i love their voices..after they stop i only been buying ntry cuz they are close to mayura..i am not a fan of pgd or blue...the male voices seems to be one person n its annoying cuz the voice is so loud..the female voice i like..thats the only thing..ntry has that soft touch to it..but i still prefer mayura...i grew up with mayura voice so im glad their dubbing again..
OMFG! OMG! EXCUSE ME.. LOL.. OMG...! TELL ME I'M DREAMING! I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THEM TO COME BACK.. AFTER THEY STOP DUBBING I NEVER WATCH ANY OTHER LAKORNS BECAUSE OF THEIR VOICES.. EW! I COULDN'T STAND THEM.. BUT.. WHO'S PU CHAN PU? I KNOW IT'S SAD WATCHED THEM SO LONG AND DON'T KNOW WHO.. HE HE HEH.. HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER VOICE? IF SO... HURRY THE HELL UP AND COME BACK... I CAN'T WAIT! LOL.. MAYURA STRIKES BACK! SO HAPPY! ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yes!!!! mayura is back!!! shit, they don't dubbed KGR, if they dubbed it no matter how much they sell it and make numerous parts i'll buy it!

yak

sarNie Adult
Wow... I can't believe it.. I hope they update their websites because I want the originals.. No more copies for me.. Sometimes buying the copies from other website some scenes are cut or bad picture. So far Ekomsantime is the best..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow... I can't believe it.. I hope they update their websites because I want the originals.. No more copies for me.. Sometimes buying the copies from other website some scenes are cut or bad picture. So far Ekomsantime is the best..
yes ekomsantime is good but their old lakorns are so expensive.

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
OMG! Its about time they came back. I miss them so much. So... glad its not a dream what happen y did they choose to come back? no matter jus happy to hear their voices again. n hopefully they will dubb ann n ken's new lakorn :)

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder if i talk to pu chan chu, if i can work on the online for them..so that we will have news of what will be out n what not..it seems forever for them to update..if i can talk him into letting me run the site and give information to the watcher it would be good for all of us...

thea

sarNie Hatchling
are you seriously. that is exciting news. gosh. hopefully they don't just dub one or 2 lakorn and then quit again. their site is down. hopefully they have their site backup again. nv like ntry dubbing. i can tolerate blue dubbing but i am so freakn happy that mayura is coming bac. lolz going to tell my mom the good news. she will be excited.

@ wintr that is an awesome idea. hope it works out.

Merit

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! That's wonderful news.....they should never quit in the first place. LOL. They are my favorite so hopefully they will dubbed the lakorn I like. That's good to hear they will be back.