Mayura

bunnet

sarNie Egg
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Who's the leading guy and girl for that lakorn? Aside from that, is Kamasith Besdong any good?
[post="49381"][/post]​
Yes this series is very good. Starring Por and Pat

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
body det diew is out!!

starring nott, cherry, pip, and vicki

next week: two new ones. .
[post="51767"][/post]​

Body Det Diew is such a great lakorn!! It's funny and interesting...I love it!! I would recommend this movie to all of you. I only saw the first 5 parts and it's addicting...

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
:shocked: i love that lakorn... ive watched it in thai and now im going to watch it in khmer :lol: so far ive seen upto 5.. :rolleyes:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
det diew ends at 20!!

two new ones. .

johnny/emma/hugo/amy
tao/jieb

sorry, dunno the title. . too long. .

jaitee

sarNie Egg
hey everyone!!!
i'm a new member here. :D

i'm just curious as to where you guys live because i live in the new england area and usually we receive lakorn later than those who live in california. which really sucks!! :(

anyways, does anyone knows if "pchous plearng sneaha" (pleung payu) starring aum/oil is dubbed by mayura yet??? i know that it aired in thai before hemaret aum/num, so it should have been dubbed already since hemaret ended a few weeks ago.

thanks,
jaitee

lil1

sarNie Egg
Hey if anyone of ya'll happen to watch the movie with Tao and Jieb..tell me if it's good....or what's it about....also which Jieb is it???? Thanks in advance... :D :D :D :D

te_1_n_only_me

sarNie Egg
lil1 said:
Hey if anyone of ya'll happen to watch the movie with Tao and Jieb..tell me if it's good....or what's it about....also which Jieb is it???? Thanks in advance... :D :D :D :D
[post="58511"][/post]​

The lakorn is pretty good. I liked it. It about n'ek going to this island to find the p'ek b/c the p'ek grandma is paying her $ if she can bring the P'ek to bangkok for his father funeral. P'ek's grandpa on his mother side doesen't want the p'ek to have any relationship w/ his father and the grandma so he forbid him to go to bangkok and the grandpa doesn't tell him anything about his father so the p'ek doesn't know anything about his father.

sooks

sarNie Egg
jaitee said:
hey everyone!!!
i'm a new member here. :D

i'm just curious as to where you guys live because i live in the new england area and usually we receive lakorn later than those who live in california. which really sucks!! :(

anyways, does anyone knows if "pchous plearng sneaha" (pleung payu) starring aum/oil is dubbed by mayura yet??? i know that it aired in thai before hemaret aum/num, so it should have been dubbed already since hemaret ended a few weeks ago.

thanks,
jaitee
[post="57995"][/post]​

i dont think they dubbed it in mayura but some other khmer company dubbed it. :) pleung payu isn't really good.. the ending sucked so bad..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
pleung payu is not dubbed by mayura yet, but they promised that they would, so it's prolly coming out soon. .

and as for jieb/tao, jieb is the one in fun fueng with tik. .

new ones. .neung nai saung (credits to peaches)

jaitee

sarNie Egg
sooks Posted Yesterday, 06:22 PM
QUOTE(jaitee @ Dec 19 2005, 03:47 AM)
hey everyone!!!
i'm a new member here.

i'm just curious as to where you guys live because i live in the new england area and usually we receive lakorn later than those who live in california. which really sucks!!

thanks,
jaitee

i dont think they dubbed it in mayura but some other khmer company dubbed it. pleung payu isn't really good.. the ending sucked so bad..

sooks,

so you watched it already?? do you have the dvd? do you think you can upload it in buddies media :D for me? i'd appreciate it very much.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
recent ones:

hlong tang ruk , por and amy morakot
jeh dun chun ruk ter, willy and marsha

(both lakorn, the p'ek voice is not there)

. . no arnas or yui lakorns have been dubbed by mayura lately. .