Mayura

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
yes Lady Yowvarach is translated by mayura is really good! and could u tell me if Bee and Chakrit is out and how many parts does it have
thanks

peaches

sarNie Elites
danielle said:
yes Lady Yowvarach is translated by mayura is really good! and could u tell me if Bee and Chakrit is out and how many parts does it have
thanks
[post="24842"][/post]​
10 parts total..the shortest in a long time

untinnu

sarNie Adult
baan pou tawan. . ends at 18
bow see chompoo (angie/chakrit)
roi li khet

credits to peaches at sarnworld

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Tangpangkorn Num/Ann T is out but not Mayura...I went to the vdo store and saw the owner watching it on his computer...he was like hey you wanna rent this lakorn...I was like NO thank you..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
danielle said:
man i want to watch bee and chakit lakorn is it good
[post="25220"][/post]​

I"ve seen the preview and it looked pretty interesting. Oh yeah, is it already released by Mayura?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
I"ve seen the preview and it looked pretty interesting. Oh yeah, is it already released by Mayura?
[post="32272"][/post]​
Yup, released and ended already at 10 episode.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Khatiya said:
Yup, released and ended already at 10 episode.
[post="32364"][/post]​
10 Ep? Wow, that's kind of short, I hope it's fully packed of romance ehehe! Thanks for the info Khatiya!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai, I haven't watched it myself, but I heard alot of peeps like it and some wish it was a bit longer..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Anybody seen the lakorn with um Bua and that guy, I dont know his name but he has realllllly thin lips and it's the era of the wavy hair for the chicks. The preview looked good, I was wondering if it's worth getting, hate to get the ones that you have to press the FFWD buttom all the freakin time.