Mayura

yak

sarNie Adult
i haven't seen Mon Pleng Snaeha, but May Poum...May Kom Noy is a comedy, but i felt that it was a drag...it went back and forth between the n'ek and p'ek arguing too much...i didn't really like the lakorn, but give it a try...:)
lol... i seen May Poum vs May Kom Noy... is good... it kinda remind me of mon pleng sneaha srok sa-reay(spelling?).... and the song in their.. love it.. lol... imma get the soundtrack too... cant wait.

cindy

sarNie Egg
man! when mayura going to release Doung Jai Patiharn. It like forever! Geesh
i know, i've been waiting for that lakorn too. they have it dubbed in srok khmer voice but i prefer mayura. mayura skipped so many lakorn that i want to watch.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think khmer people who know khmer at least how to speak it. Even if u r americanized, but ur face is not american. It is the clashes of 2 races. American peeps dun think u r american cuz u dun look like one and if u r khmer, but can't speak theni dun kno wat. I used to not kno any khmer, but i noe know a lot although not a whole bunch but i can speak it. luckily, i know some cuz of the trip in cambodis. W/o the trip i wouldn't know that much. Woah!!!!

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i have a question. Did mayura cut a scene out from the lakorn with tik and cherry, the recent one where he's blind and she's a kindergarden teacher. Did they cut a scene because what was the significance of cherry forgetting the shopping bag in france?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i have a question. Did mayura cut a scene out from the lakorn with tik and cherry, the recent one where he's blind and she's a kindergarden teacher. Did they cut a scene because what was the significance of cherry forgetting the shopping bag in france?
I didn't watch that lakorn..but I can say that there is a chance that Mayura probably did cut off some scenes..i mean, they have done it to other lakorns..so..yeah..

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i know, i've been waiting for that lakorn too. they have it dubbed in srok khmer voice but i prefer mayura. mayura skipped so many lakorn that i want to watch.
Oh..... talk about srok khmer voice. Oh my god! I can't stand them! My aunt borrow it from someone to watch and i see her watching I gosh I can't stand it.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
because of my impatience for these lakorn, I watched a few drama with the srok khmer voice. At first, I couldn't stand it, but after a while I got use to it though.

navy

sarNie Adult
Tik/Cherry lakorn is one of my best. I've enjoyed everything about it. Great CAST!

Currently watch Tye/Oh...and I just want to express my feeling toward Tye...he's growing on me now...Very attactive man!!! Love his eyes and his great smile!!!!

xilobabe

sarNie Egg

She forgot the bag and realized it when she was walking Tik back to the meeting spot. When she realized it, she asked him to sit and wait for her while she goes back and get it. The park closes while she was gone and Tik was stuck there, but he didn't know it. When everyone got together, they frantically looked for Tik. Somehow Cherry got into the park and ran to where she left Tik, the moment she saw him, she hugged him and apologized for leaving him there. Then he said it's ok because he knew she'll come back for him.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
She forgot the bag and realized it when she was walking Tik back to the meeting spot. When she realized it, she asked him to sit and wait for her while she goes back and get it. The park closes while she was gone and Tik was stuck there, but he didn't know it. When everyone got together, they frantically looked for Tik. Somehow Cherry got into the park and ran to where she left Tik, the moment she saw him, she hugged him and apologized for leaving him there. Then he said it's ok because he knew she'll come back for him.
Why'd they be cutting it out? That looks like it would have been a cute scene. Darn Mayura! Haha. No wonder when I watched it, it looked like something was off.

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow...it was a sweet scene! Wonder why they cut it? Hope the just did it by accident...

i'm not sure...but the n'ek sort of looks like ann alicia...i can't really tell, because i just saw the cover and the pictures weren't too clear...go onto www.angkorwat.com and go to their thai rentals by mayura...you'll see it...:)