Mayura

untinnu

sarNie Adult
oak toranee- eg/benz, kade/kwan (probably the ending)
snaeh ruk nang cin- kade/bua, nadia (probably the ending also)

and there should be one new one. . .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
oak toranee- eg/benz, kade/kwan (probably the ending)
snaeh ruk nang cin- kade/bua, nadia (probably the ending also)

and there should be one new one. . .
[post="109201"][/post]​

Thanks for the updates, Untinnu.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ ur welcome. .

new one:

ruk la-moon loon la-mai

starring: kong saharut and ann thongprasom

khmai title: snaeh jrobork jrobol

navy

sarNie Adult
:D
untinnu said:
^ ur welcome. .

new one:

ruk la-moon loon la-mai

starring: kong saharut and ann thongprasom

khmai title: snaeh jrobork jrobol
[post="111007"][/post]​
Thank you. :D

xilobabe

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
i'm a little behind...i just finished Nang Saow Som Lohn (Kromom Soi Sowk)...it was really good! :) love that lakorn...i'm planning to rent Oak Torranee this Friday after school...but is it good? i'm watching b/c i like kwan's acting...she's talented...has anyone watched kade's lakorn with bua chompoo ford? i watched the first 6 episodes and it's funny, but it drags on too much for me...too much comedy actually...for me, the best part is the theme song...lol! :)
[post="108973"][/post]​
Snaeh Ruk Nang Cin is getting good. I've watched up to 12 now. Usually I don't rent till the series ends cause I have to drive far to rent, but I really wanted to watch it. I agree that it draggs on forever in the beginning, but trust me, it gets reallly good.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
another new one:

barb ruk tah-lay fun

starring pat/por
[post="111781"][/post]​

Thanks, untinnu for the update. I've been waiting so long for Barp Ruk Talay Fun to be translated from Mayura Video. Thank goodness. I love this lakorn so much. It's the greatest ever!! I watched the thai version twice, ordered the translated version from Sarnworld, and now looking forward to purchasing the Mayura version once it ends. Do you happen to know what the title is?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
vanny said:
you can purchase lakorn tanslated by mayura once it ended?can anyone tell me how?  thanks
[post="114620"][/post]​
You can also go to www.eKomsantime.com or dubbed-lakorn.com.

bopha

sarNie Elites
Hi everyone, does anyone of you know the title in khmer of the lakorn "fah din klin dao" with Aon and Ya Ya Ying ???

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Do you happen to know what the title is?
barb ruk tah lay fun = khomnum jet samoth snaeh

khmnum= grudge(??)
samoth= ocean

bopha said:
Hi everyone, does anyone of you know the title in khmer of the lakorn "fah din klin dao" with Aon and Ya Ya Ying ???
fah din klin dao = pngeur braan smaan jet

pngeur= like when u pngeur something, you're letting that person watching it for you or taking care of it for you

braan=body
smaan= to guess

ga-cha said:
is kade and bua movie good?
IMO, it's good. but i only like the beginning of it a little of the middle. . the other parts are eh. .