Mayura

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Is Mia Teng good oun? Everyone seems to love it but for some reason, I find it to be a typical storyline where it's awkward being introduced to the n'rai in such an early stage of the lakorn. Plus, I'm not a fan of Chompoo or Rome. I'm still having second thoughts to whether I should try watching it again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I haven't fully seen this but from what I see, it isn't really worth the rave. The p'ek is dumb and the n'ek is too loose. She is willing to sleep with him after the bad things he has done right before, I think there's like 4 willings. But maybe I missed the so called "good parts" I'm still debating on whether to watch this or not too, I have a feeling I'm gonna skip this.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Seriously? 4 Willings!? Oh gosh! I can't stand almost all characters and now knowing that the n'ek gives in to him that much after he's been such an idiot.. Uhm yeah Bong is gonna skip out too. lol, thanks for responding oun!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom is probably gonna force me to put it on though since she liked the original. I'm not too fond of Chompoo and Rome pairing, they aren't worth the rave.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL! I'm really not into this pair for some reason. They look good together yeah but I don't get any other vibes from them. That's just how I personally feel though. Others are probably gonna bash me for this =P

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They probably did or they just didn't want to dub the ones that were out awhile ago. They should stop, the male voice is getting way too old.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the male voice is still good in my ears, better than sung meas or worst sm. i'm not too fond of "mia taeng" but shampoo is very pretty in this one and i like duangta's character. a + for benz and her real lover, they're cute together eventhough she's taller than him

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
That I don't know hehe. I been watching in Thai. Just excited gamerai is dubbed to add to my collection but I go prefer there voice more

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks. I've already sent them an email. It's been years since I listen to Mayura dubbed. Lately I only watch lakorn with Eng subs, which I prefer. Are Mayura voice still the same for the p'ek and n'ek?
Yeah the lead voices are still the same. But the guy's voice lately is sounding so old and scratchy, the lady voice is still great though. Too bad the supporting voices are crap compared the ones back in the day.

yak

sarNie Adult
Did they ever dubb this lakorn: Sarp Poo Sah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zfA5XzNvVY