Mayura

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Weird... I wonder what it means lol

I prefer the title my father gave to it... he actually misheard Tearea Hemavorn and thought that it was Keeree Hanuvan
Which means Keeree=mountain
Hanuvan=forest
XD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weird... I wonder what it means lol

I prefer the title my father gave to it... he actually misheard Tearea Hemavorn and thought that it was Keeree Hanuvan
Which means Keeree=mountain
Hanuvan=forest
XD
I think you should ask a person who knows a lot about buddhist things, maybe they'll know.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When are they going to finish dubbing Patapee Leh Ruk, i really wanna watch it. And my mom has been bugging me about it!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol my grandma ask me the same question my mom in Cali is also bugging my sister I hope soon before the Christmas weekend

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry I just brought my life back Thai Lakorn and I don't know nothing about Patapee Leh Ruk.. What's so good about this one..?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm sorry I just brought my life back Thai Lakorn and I don't know nothing about Patapee Leh Ruk.. What's so good about this one..?
It's the 3rd part of a 4 part series by Ch3. The 1st one was Tearea Himavorn and the 2nd one was Besdoung Akkanee. We all want to finish up all 4 series.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You're welcome Sreymao =] I wonder if that main girl's voice from Ntry is the dubber for this one too. I'm hoping it's not permanent. I miss auntie's voice as the "tuor"

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i got my 7 prajun barn...to bad its not from mayura or ntry but by blue...i am just happy to have it in khmer...