Mayura Voice Production

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you can try asking them regarding that discounted price. or save your self the trouble have them ship it with the vdo store that you usually go rent from...but ask your vdo store first!

have they updated their website? ...ive been so disappointed since it wasnt even up and running yet and after constantly checking it with no luck (not up to date) that i dont even bother any more. <_<

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
The website that someone posted the link earlier is up and running. I logged on a couple time to check the Song Kam Nang Fah. I heard that they also have a store in Long Beach. Has anyone been there yet? I don't know how much support they are going to get since people can still buy their movies at .50 cent per episode while they are selling at $1.00. It's a sad reality.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i check mayura's website everyday and "being finalized"... ok, but hurry hurry, i want to know what they are dubbing...

yak

sarNie Adult
hey u guys.... I bought some mayura movies from a store i went to.. it was the original dvds... i was like omg.. lol... they order it from mayura and sells it in their store in oakland.... other stores are burnt... so watch out if ur looking for the real one.. he he he... i got lucky...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the store i go to (actually a few) they sell all original mayura dvd at a $1 an episode

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh girls you want to break my heart :unsure: ? you are so lucky i have to order in internet if i want mayura's voice and not srok khmer or blue dvd.

yak

sarNie Adult
yah, i do both also... but i think if i want mayura lakorn.. ill buy it from their website.. because its very clear and picture.. its like omg.. so bright.. and if u let people borrow your lakorns.. this one from mayura website.. u will no.. lol..

yak

sarNie Adult
i use to but i just want to know what mayura is currently dubbing.
i think so... beause there were alots of lakorn that i never seen when i was at the store... but he said that he will put up old mayuras lakorn 20 years ago... i cant wait cause i loved the old lakorns too.. omg..