Mayura Voice Production

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no,i use my phone at house,it's free!i often call to usa cause my family lives in las végas,boston,new york and there's no problem,only with mayuravoiceproduction.maybe they don't want to sell in france?
if u use ur house phone then they're probably gonna get charged. some people don't have long distance plans on their phone plans. maybe next time use a phone card and don't tell them dat ur calling from france lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dal: no not yet...im kinda waiting for Mayura..i love the two main leads voices.

However, i did watch the one that was uploaded on yt by sweetie!
greatful that she did that for us. ^_^

Sajenna: yea, me too im sorry to hear! hopefully they/he didn't do it on purpose... <_<

LOL diamend..whether sajenna mention where shes from or not in the beginning..once its time to ship the product..mayura will find out anyways. :p

i really dont know how much it cost to ship to france...but i don't think its much more than shipping to thailand...since i use to send packages to my penpal in thailand, it isn't all that much!

if Ethaicd can ship stuff over to the US & other places...why can't mayura?! ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
Dal: no not yet...im kinda waiting for Mayura..i love the two main leads voices.

However, i did watch the one that was uploaded on yt by sweetie!
greatful that she did that for us. ^_^

Sajenna: yea, me too im sorry to hear! hopefully they/he didn't do it on purpose... <_<

LOL diamend..whether sajenna mention where shes from or not in the beginning..once its time to ship the product..mayura will find out anyways. :p

i really dont know how much it cost to ship to france...but i don't think its much more than shipping to thailand...since i use to send packages to my penpal in thailand, it isn't all that much!

if Ethaicd can ship stuff over to the US & other places...why can't mayura?! ^_^
i agree..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

lmao oh yea haha. but do they make dat much money? if they do maybe they don't wanna ship outside da country cause it's more expensive. dunno man i never called dem up for any lakorns lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to share that JLR is out in MAYURA YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

lol..wanted to share it since last week...again i got side tracked!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
last time i check not yet...it might come out this week!

kink84

sarNie Egg
Oh so they change the site name. I was wondering why it's taking them so long to update the site. thank you.