Mayura Voice Production

Ok for the one with Ken and Ann the background sound doesn't sound bad at all, but the one with Mart and Noon S. that is a different story. But overall I don't really play any attention the the background sound unless its the actual music. So I don't really care. >.<"
But yeah, thanks for showing it out. :]

sarN

sarNie Granny
if peachesy girl wouldn't mention the bg we prolly wont notice it and watch it as if nothing LOL >> blame her eh ann? LOL

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
you know i think back in the day ther background music was that noticable for me but now gosh it is annoying.

yak

sarNie Adult
nah... i think sometimes mayura add their own bg music... then sometimes u'll hear the real bg music from the lakorn itself... most of the time it kills the movie itself because it dont match with the lakorn sometimes.. lol.... but oh well i still love their production... but it will be nice if they just kill their nature music... lol...

solin

sarNie Adult
I think the problem is they always use the same BGM and put it too loud. Sometimes, I am most focused on the music than on the story !
But anyway, I still like them the most even with this annoying music.
Maybe should they create a section on their website for our comments and for the lakorns they must dubbed or not ? I am very sad to see that they have not dubbed Klien Keaw Klang Jai yet for exemple.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just spoke with the owner of Mayura Video. He is very down to earth and kind. I will be one of the supporters to help this company stand strong. I love their voices.

All their lakorns are only $1 per episode. It's so cheap!! Most importantly, you are guaranteed to get original quality. If anyone is interested in helping out the company by making your orders, please call (562) 591-8301 or fax your request to (562) 432-3350. Their website should be up and running within a month.
I would love to support Mayura voice too, the best dubbed company. I'm happy how it dubbed lakorn so fast like Mafia Tee Ruk. I wonder do Mayura have any lakorn and Thai posters which I know it a dubbed company?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just spoke with the owner of Mayura Video. He is very down to earth and kind. I will be one of the supporters to help this company stand strong. I love their voices.

All their lakorns are only $1 per episode. It's so cheap!! Most importantly, you are guaranteed to get original quality. If anyone is interested in helping out the company by making your orders, please call (562) 591-8301 or fax your request to (562) 432-3350. Their website should be up and running within a month.
I would love to support Mayura voice too, the best dubbed company. I'm happy how it dubbed lakorn so fast like Mafia Tee Ruk. I wonder do Mayura have any lakorn and Thai posters which I know it a dubbed company?

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I love Mayura production, and have been supporting their releases for a very long time. Plus, my parents won't watch any other voice production than Mayura so it's a given (they believe the other productions produce very ugly voice actors, haha). I don't mind the background music at all, I find it to be one of Mayura's charm in their dubbing. :D Plus their voices are very sweet and charming.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone knows if mayura already dubbed "sadtree tee lok luerm" with noon and oil?i really want mayura's version...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I am theirs number one fan in term of the dubbed khmer language. I can't stand the dubbed from Cambodia, it seems that every character sound the same and also the voices that they make it in khmer language too mayear. Yuk.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I am theirs number one fan in term of the dubbed khmer language. I can't stand the dubbed from Cambodia, it seems that every character sound the same and also the voices that they make it in khmer language too mayear. Yuk.
Not only do they make it sound 'mayeer' they speak very rude and make the Khmer language sound ugly. :\ But that's just my opinion.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It's about time they have a website, I'm pretty sure they are going to do well as long as they dubbed the new release lakorns as fast as the other competing companies. I wish they would dubbed these four lakorns:Klien Keaw Krang Jai(rome/sirita), King Gor Ra Kah Gor Raeng(oil/kwan), Hua Jai Sila(bie/fang), Sroy San Jun(rome/sirita).
they dubbed both rome and sirita lakorn alreadi. and the other two i havent been to my video store.. sooo ill have to check up on that :lol:

I never pay any attenting to the bg music till Peaches mentioned like 2 yrs ago I think. Then as I watched lakorns after lakorns I realize the bg music is super annoying and it doesn't even match with the scene. Let's say it's suppose to be a sad or romantic scene :huh: . They be having Daoprasook music going on or some othe music -_- . Sometimes it makes the actors looks like they can't act for shit <_< . Anyway, even with them coming out with original DVD's on sale their habit of using the annoying Bg still doesn't stop. So I've quit on them. Only if they dub Cee's lakorns be4 ntry, then I'll buy :rolleyes:
the bg music does get annoying b/c they dont use right ones.
but other than that i love their voices compare to Ntry

I think the problem is they always use the same BGM and put it too loud. Sometimes, I am most focused on the music than on the story !
But anyway, I still like them the most even with this annoying music.
Maybe should they create a section on their website for our comments and for the lakorns they must dubbed or not ? I am very sad to see that they have not dubbed Klien Keaw Klang Jai yet for exemple.
the already subbed Klien Kaew Klang Jai starring with Rome and Sirita ;)
maybe one of us should tell them to lower down their bg music.
i dont think they would mind fans of their production what we want to see improve and all.
right? :lol:

does anyone knows if mayura already dubbed "sadtree tee lok luerm" with noon and oil?i really want mayura's version...
uhmmm i believe they did already. i think i saw it the last time i went to my movie store but im not 100% sure :lol: ill check up on that too. :p

ill do the check up on everything thats if people didnt know about what they were looking for already.
im kinda late coming into this topic and all lol but yeahh.
im mostly in the thai section... hehe​

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
argh, i hate living in france!!! i can't find any video store which sell mayura's lakorns. i visit their website every day and there's no change :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
do they sell original dvd? i mean it's not a copy? i like mayura's background music and the most important for me are the voice, not the picture. thanks na peaches.