Mayura Voice Production: Price and Details

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but I want to let you all know that this is the best place to get the cheapest lakorns dubbed by Mayura Video!! I'm going crazy putting my list together. LOL. So many lakorns to anticipate, especially the older collections like Rolok Chevit and Thep Tida Nung Beysarch.

All their lakorns are only $1 per episode. It's the best deal around!! Most importantly, you are guaranteed to get original quality. If anyone is interested in helping out the company by making your orders, please call (562) 591-8301 or fax your request to (562) 432-3350. Here's their website. It's not fully up and running yet. It might take another month.

http://www.mayuravoiceproduction.com/

stasteek

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know when "Sai Yai Sawad" staring Kob and Stefan (hotness!) will be dubbed in khmer (by mayura)? if so, please let me know the title and where i can get it.

thanks!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, is working now!!! i can order and support their company, lol.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so confused. I thought they switch it to mayuravideostore.com I went to mayura to rent some lakorn and they advertise both with mayuravideostore.com and mayuravoiceproduction.com. So does that mean they have two websites? I'm confuse.

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm so confused. I thought they switch it to mayuravideostore.com I went to mayura to rent some lakorn and they advertise both with mayuravideostore.com and mayuravoiceproduction.com. So does that mean they have two websites? I'm confuse.
im with you on that.. i guess one another will be down and one stays up..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think "mayuravoiceproduction.com" is the original website cause they only sell mayura's lakorns and "mayuravideostore" is a website like ekomsantime and dubbed-lakorn cause they also sell karaoke, chinese's movies, etc... but i can make a mistake

paulina

sarNie Egg
the website is the actual dubbing company Mayura selling their own work. The movies are cheap, but to request older movies it's better to call and ask, because the website doesn't have much selections yet

yak

sarNie Adult
hey, since mayura used to be called Nokor Thom Video.. Will they put up some lakorn they dubbed during that time? if yes.. omg.. i would buy the really old old boran lakorn too.. ^_^... that will be so lovely.. lol..

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
that was wat i thought so too. cause i was watching sawan bieng the 85 version and the main voice from the same as the mayura

yak

sarNie Adult
that was wat i thought so too. cause i was watching sawan bieng the 85 version and the main voice from the same as the mayura
I bought the really old SNAEHA SROK SRAI lakorn and main chars voice are from Nokor Thom. So, I asked them and they said, "We do not have any Nokor Thom Video for sale." I was sad T_T... Because I really want to old boran lakorn that they dubbed.. But oh well, Mayura aslo dubbed boran lakorn at the time.. And now their are in process of getting transferred into DVD and old lakorn that they dubbed too.. I cant wait..