Mayura is back!!!!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
OMG What? They're back! LOL. Yay! So happy. I've stopped watching dubbed Thai Lakorns when they stopped. Haha.

Merit

sarNie Adult
If they continue...I am going to buy a lot of lakorns from them. It feels like old time. LOL. That is good. I would've by the one with Barry and Mak but not a fan of Mint..:)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
their price are now cheaper than ntry but i still buy blue dvd because i know mayura won't dubbed all lakorns that will be released.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm not a mayura fan anymore either they totally lost a fan and customer, stupid company i am an Ntry fan now!!!!!!!!! i hope they go out of business wish the worst of luck for them and make sure lots of people are stealing their retarded work! F**k mayura, they should be happy that people are promoting their lakorns on youtube not be a dick about god, i HATE mayura

Merit

sarNie Adult
From business stand point I can understand Mayura...If they had done the copyright thing a long time ago they wouldn't be having this problem. I don't think Mayura is the only company that does that though, taking down sites...there are a lot of companies that does take down site without their permission.

They just want to make sure that it's not like the first time around. I'm not going to wish them any bad luck or anything. LOL. If they survive then that's wonderful..and if they don't then at least they try coming back. :) I missed hearing them...so I'll give them a try again. Well, my mom likes them a whole lot.

yak

sarNie Adult
From business stand point I can understand Mayura...If they had done the copyright thing a long time ago they wouldn't be having this problem. I don't think Mayura is the only company that does that though, taking down sites...there are a lot of companies that does take down site without their permission.

They just want to make sure that it's not like the first time around. I'm not going to wish them any bad luck or anything. LOL. If they survive then that's wonderful..and if they don't then at least they try coming back. :) I missed hearing them...so I'll give them a try again. Well, my mom likes them a whole lot.
LMAO.. People that's the whole point of copyright! Lol

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
sorry, it's 21 parts, you are right

sorry but what is "11 bucks"? where i live it's 35€ for a lakorn dubbed by Mayura and not the original and 10 or 15 dubbed by SM so 17$ for an original mayura is not expensive at all.

I wait until they'll dubbed 4 or 5 lakorns before buying them because i live in france and the price shipping is between 15 and 20$, it depends on the website.
[/quote

11usd...i guess it would cost more overseas..

kaka

sarNie Egg
They just lost a loyal customer by shutting down my channel on youtube. Not cool at all.
<_< common sense: how are you a loyal customer if you and others are posting their entire movies on youtube? they arent making business having people watch for free...duh.

you are actually putting them out of business WHICH fans like me dont appreciate cuz we want them to release more dubbed movies.

kaka

sarNie Egg
so they will record whiling its airing on tv? Like the other company does?
yak...why wont you emailing mayura and ask all the questions and report back to us...hehe. i'd like to know if they will record whiling its airing on tv too.

kaka

sarNie Egg
sorry, it's 21 parts, you are right

sorry but what is "11 bucks"? where i live it's 35€ for a lakorn dubbed by Mayura and not the original and 10 or 15 dubbed by SM so 17$ for an original mayura is not expensive at all.

I wait until they'll dubbed 4 or 5 lakorns before buying them because i live in france and the price shipping is between 15 and 20$, it depends on the website.
yeah, mayura has gotten way cheaper. i once had the dvd skipped so i contacted them and they sent me a new one right away no questions asked.

yak

sarNie Adult
yak...why wont you emailing mayura and ask all the questions and report back to us...hehe. i'd like to know if they will record whiling its airing on tv too.
Lol... the last time I heard from them was they wait until the box set comes out then they dub it

solin

sarNie Adult
It's so wonderful ! I didn't expect them to be here again !
I so happy because I can now return to the good voices lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol... the last time I heard from them was they wait until the box set comes out then they dub it
they use to do it but now with other Cie like Ntry or Blue dvd they can't wait anymore, they have to release their movies faster than before. talking about ntry, what happens with their lakorns? the last ones i've buyed from them the picture is sooo blurry! i've emailed them since 2 weeks now and still no answer. not cool at all, everytime i order them evrytime i spend at least 100€!

yak

sarNie Adult
they use to do it but now with other Cie like Ntry or Blue dvd they can't wait anymore, they have to release their movies faster than before. talking about ntry, what happens with their lakorns? the last ones i've buyed from them the picture is sooo blurry! i've emailed them since 2 weeks now and still no answer. not cool at all, everytime i order them evrytime i spend at least 100€!
Oh well.. If they do that.. I'll still buy it.. As long their dubbing it