Maya Pissawas (Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..so he is in here!!..no way, should i be happy or sad..if he gets with Ann than its kool but since shes the n'rai i doubt it..dont tell me hes the 2nd pra'ek though

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I heard he is in this one too...I just hope Oh and Pepper does not fall in love with Pang..but more likely if they make her the twin. And if they make Pang the twin I don't see how Ann is going to be N'ek. Pang will probably be the focus. That is suck big time. I can't stand Pang..something about her just so off with me. I wanted an Ann and Pepper lakorn for a while not that I might get one exact have to mess it up. And another twin lakorn...how original...lol..

But since Pepper is in there got to watch it for him..oh and Ann too..hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG!!! Pepper in this lakorn!!! But omg this shiet sucks that Pang "twin" might end up with pepper and ann be the nang rai I be SO EFFIN Mad!! grRRR!!!!!

jamalle

sarNie Egg
Please let do something. Let ask them to take Pang out. The Prakekes and Ann Alisha are fine except Pang. I can't stand her. If she the nangeke, she will be ruins the story. Oh man! Why they don't they switch the role. Pang be the bad girl and Ann Alisha be the nang eke.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! thanks for the pics..jaa..Ann is so pretty there...and dang Pepper too heheheh...anyone know the storyline?? i think Ann will get with pepper and Oh will get with Pang..and Oh is so hot there..he's getting hotter in every lakorn hehehehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But Pang is Playing Twin LOL so I hope they don't do it where both twins is the nang ek urgh I be mad .. Hopefully one of them is like the nang rai LOL

Mann

yaya pepper and oh! ann, love them, pangg, umm alright, dont really like, omg i'd be pissed if she does play twins, i'd want to kill her, j/k lol but yeah i want pepper and ann, and oh and pang, but i don't like pang, oh is my favorite actor, for pepper , in the middle, but i say he is one of the best..

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so hyped to see both ann and pepper reunited again!!..havent seen pepper in so long..but i wish its only him and Ann in this lakorn.

hopefully Exact doesnt disappoint us again by not pairing them up.

thanx tina

samanta

sarNie Egg
OMg ... hrmm if pang is playing a twin role.. hopes one of them is like super evil or something.... that way anne will be with Pepper!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'll be so piss if they mess this up. Thanks for the pics. Ann and Pepper look super cute together. Miss so much onscreen. I see more of Pepper and Ann pics together so hopefully that is a telling sign that they are going to be together in this lakorn. OMG...can't wait.

Exact should made Ann twin instead she is more bearable to watch than Pang. Or they should make anybody a twin but Pang. Too much of her is going to take away from the story..lol..WOW..Pepper look so hot in that suit...

jamalle

sarNie Egg
Wow! look at Ann and Pepper that a picture perfect couple. Did you guys see the picture of Ann and Pang standing together. Look at how beautiful and inocent Ann looks as a nang rai and look at Pang the nangeke dresses and her face expressions like an evil girl. :yahoo:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg Oh is so hot. Ann and Pepper look like really kyote couple. Pang no comment 4 reals. Thanks 4 da pic i can't wait great cast 4 except 1.

mokka

sarNie Adult
I agreed with you guys. I hope that Ann will end up with Pepper and one of Pang's twin is the n'rai...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
yay..ann and pepper...i've been waiting for them...here's a thought..maybe ann is pang's twin....i don't know..just guessing.... but can't wait for this one...thanks for sharing the pixs... =]

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
yay..ann and pepper...i've been waiting for them...here's a thought..maybe ann is pang's twin....i don't know..just guessing.... but can't wait for this one...thanks for sharing the pixs... =]

ok...i take it back...umm...let's see...ann is not the n'ek...foresure...she's not pang's twin.pang's the twin... Ann character like over think things...like always questioning...i kind of forgot...but umm..she's like looking for her older brotjher that is stuck or is in pang's house...pepper character is a doctor..he said something about helping his sister get better...so i'm getting the feeling that he's ann's older brother?? something like that...but to make sure...you guys should watch it on ObizGo.tv under entertanment new- maya report....yeah...i might be wrong...so go check it out... =] but yeah...