Maya Pissawas (Exact)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
whoa you guys are ahead lol i just watched the first ep. last and hmm at the end Pang [the evil one] looked like a lil slut hahhahha but yepp Pepper and Ann they need some sweet scenes together they make the PERFECT COUPLE!!!! love them in Leh Ratree lol but yea look at those pix a couple pages back hahha Ann's always standing next to Pepper hahahhah that's right hahahhah and that one where Ann and Pepper are hugging/holding each other w/ Pang in the backround Pepper's all like "yepp i got the girl" hahahhahhah but yea love this couple they should do another lakorn staring them two

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
just got done with episode 3 :D
how Pepper n Ann A. met was cute
heres a sc of it :lol:

Inn[dhe yunger one/evil one] is such a B-I-T-C-H
she pretended to be Arn[dhe older one/nice one] and went on out with dhe guy dhat likes Arn and i guess she gonna try to kill him.. :arrg: [i dunno if i spelled their names right] :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Episode 4

Arn's bf or whatever she calls him is turned into stoned/dead alreddy.
Inn's really evil gosh.. i dislike her :arrg:
and seriously everyone is scared of Inn
like when Inn killed dhe mother. everyone just stands there watchin. like omg can someone stop her.. hit her unconscious or something :lol:
buh nope dhey just stand there shocked or cryin

vina_lek

I like Inn (medusa pang). she amuses me. :lol: reminds me of an annoying younger sibling but who can er... turn people into stone, if she is pissed off. wonderful! ^_^

not too much Oh in there yet, but he seems to really like Arn (good pang) from first sight thing. meh. yeah. there's definitelys something about pepper's eyes that's really different from everyone else... either they're beady or really dark. I don't know, but they're really cute and suits him. It always seem like he's about to cry though. :blush:

I haven't watched ep. 4 yet. Not until tonight. So that Hack is going to get turned into stone already, hu? :blink: I wonder if Arn finds out.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
ann is so pretty in this lakorn. good to see her back. i hope the director manage to give ann and pepper a lot of scenes together in between all this medusa mess. oh is pretty cute. imma feel sorry for ann when her brother gets turned into stone. :(

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
i just finished episode 4 and i have to say that i was disappointed when it ended. can't wait until tomorrow's episode, i'm hooked on this lakorn.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! EPISODE 4 IS OUT ALREADY?! DANG!! NEED TO DL IT TONITE.

vina_lek

yeah. i'm actually hooked to this lakorn, too. it's going at a pretty fast paced. i mean already at least 3 dead people. :blink: which is pretty sad for me, b/c right now, i don't mind if the lakorn starts to drag. it's really ridiculous for me to race home, skip dinner and other things just to watch a lakorn. -_-

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yuck man...i wanted to see pepper play a sweet role...well, it's sweet but he's mean...I know its to keep bad pang a secret but...oh well, he's hot so he has the right to be a meanie...and those beady eyes evens it...I can't believe that's all good pang gonna do, I would've chocked my sisiter...but then again my sister don't go red-eyed-snake-haired-turn-me-into-stone on me...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yeah.. dhis lakorn is goin at a fast pace pretty good :lol:

I forgot wha episode buh its dhe episode after Ann's brother is turned into stone---Ann and Oh is goin to go to their{inn, Arn, and Pepper's] house to look for Ann's brother..

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah.. dhis lakorn is goin at a fast pace pretty good :lol:

I forgot wha episode buh its dhe episode after Ann's brother is turned into stone---Ann and Oh is goin to go to their{inn, Arn, and Pepper's] house to look for Ann's brother..
that was for episode 4. i was dissappointed on ep 4. i didn't like how they just ended with oh going back down to see wat the noise was. that was like uh duh finish it. haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is pretty good so far. I wished they focused more on Pepper and Ann though.

vina_lek

hm... not sure. so far, it seems pretty focused on medusa pang, but i don't think she gets more screen time than the others. it's just that most of the time when it's focused on the other characters, they're involved b/c of medusa pang. :blink:

slee00

sarNie Adult
The storyline sounds interesting...but I have this FEAR for snakes...so I will definitely pass this one on! ikes!!!!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I like Inn (medusa pang). she amuses me. :lol: reminds me of an annoying younger sibling but who can er... turn people into stone, if she is pissed off. wonderful! ^_^

not too much Oh in there yet, but he seems to really like Arn (good pang) from first sight thing. meh. yeah. there's definitelys something about pepper's eyes that's really different from everyone else... either they're beady or really dark. I don't know, but they're really cute and suits him. It always seem like he's about to cry though. :blush:

I haven't watched ep. 4 yet. Not until tonight. So that Hack is going to get turned into stone already, hu? :blink: I wonder if Arn finds out.

....yeh i think that peppers eye REALLY SUITS hem up :D ...make hem look SEXY and MEAN.
..BUT YEH...I LOVE HEM...

.................I HOPE THERES ALOT OF SWEET SCENES OF PEPPER AND ALICIA...
LOVE THEM...THEY MAKE THE CUITE ASS COUPLE.

vina_lek

there are scenes of pepper & ann now. it seems that pepper is feeling really guilty over her brother's death, since he is the sole caretaker of ann.

whoa. oh is such a badas* in this one. i'm used to seeing him play the overly nice pra-eg like in "fah hin din sai."