Maya Pissawas (Exact)

vina_lek

the lakorn song for this one is really good. i like it.

well, it seems the medusa pang will not want anyone to get w/ her siblings. my guess for future episodes is that guy who is currently w/ the good pang will turn into stone, b/c medusa pang doesn't want anyone to take her siblings away from her. then, oh and good pang will fall for each other later on... and medusa pang will try to turn oh into stone. since ann a. & pepper will like each other, there goes ann a. as well. :unsure: the lakorn seems like a storyline where the younger sibling is over-possessive of her siblings and has the power to get rid of any suitors. :ph34r:

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
nice prediction vina_lek, it'll probably turn out like that.
damn, when is ann a. going to show up? it's been two episodes and nothing!

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, I thought someone said that it will be next summer when it airs, but I am watching it now... neat!

fanny

sarNie Adult
its mainly focus on the evil pang...hate it...I dont think Ann will show up the much. aww man...I wanna see Ann and Pepper be main character. Well, Oh is totally hot, but why pair w/Pang. dont really like pang.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it turns out the evil Pang is a selfish girl who doesn't want her brother and sister to love anybody but her and don't want them to go away from her either and she will kill the people who come into her brother and sister life. cruel. but in a way it's sad for her because her mom doesn't love her and take her brother and sister away from her and she live with only her dad and she's curse to be this monster when she's angry.yeah when will Ann show up, episode 2 still didn't see her yet, i think she probably will be related to Oh somehow. So Hack will turn into a stone and died. So the good Pang and Oh will end up together. yeah to be honest i don't like Pang either. i don't like her acting and her face looks weird too.

vina_lek

haha. i must be the only soul that likes pang. her acting is subpar... i agree. i'm glad she's finally playing a nang'rai role, b/c i really can't stand her playing the goody goody, although she is still very adorable.

their mom is crazy though. the medusa pang is still her daughter, when she's not medusa, & she's just trying to kill her :blink: . I don't really feel like that woman loves any of her children except them being her possession..her image. she deserves to be stone. so far, it doesn't seem like medusa pang is turning anyone who is really good into stone, but eh, she will turn the good pang's guy into stone, hm well. i actually feel she's still an innocent little kid who doesn't know how to share or something. :blush:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
vina_lek, I'm one of the ones that actually like Pang as well. Ann A. is Hack's sister so when her brother is turned into stone, she goes looking for him. So far, this lakorn is pretty interesting.

annea

sarNie Adult
wow..sounds good already..first i thought the evil Pang was gonna like Oh as well...then i guess not..she just a possessive freak..lol

max

sarNie Elites
Rar! I almost do not like Pang... I am =( because I wanted this to be focused mainly on Pepper & Ann! What a disappointment for me... but I will still watch just to see Pepper & Ann =)

vina_lek

vina_lek, I'm one of the ones that actually like Pang as well. Ann A. is Hack's sister so when her brother is turned into stone, she goes looking for him. So far, this lakorn is pretty interesting.
woo! i'm not the only that likes pang. thank goodness! :yahoo: i was feeling isolated. :blush:

whoa... i didn't know ann a. is hack's sister. that's interesting! what's up w/ the tall guy who is the nephew of that servant lady? is he for real? he's so tall & looks like a giant compared to the other actors/actresses!

ps. why isn't this topic pinned yet? ^_^

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
woo! i'm not the only that likes pang. thank goodness! :yahoo: i was feeling isolated. :blush:

whoa... i didn't know ann a. is hack's sister. that's interesting! what's up w/ the tall guy who is the nephew of that servant lady? is he for real? he's so tall & looks like a giant compared to the other actors/actresses!

ps. why isn't this topic pinned yet? ^_^
and now there's three, i don't have a problem with pang either. so far she's been able to pull of the twin thing.
waiting for episode three to finishing downloading ... hopefully ann will show up soon.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
aww!! i want to see ann and pepper. lol. kool i thought she was oh's sister cause from the trailer second she called him p. so yay!! lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Pang's acting is really good in this drama, I don't like her but her acting is really good. I was kinda laughing when I saw that Ann A and Pang were in a drama together because of the whole thing with Puri and all.

Could anyone tell me if P'Oh is in the 3rd episode? I know there's Ann A, but this drama I'm totally watching for P'Oh! He's smoking! hahaha =)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Pepper should really introduce that one annoying screeching girl to the bad fang, you know, with all those killings by fang and saying that it's wrong, this is one I don't think I'd feel that bad seeing...

I like pang too I especially love her huge eyes....they're sooo distracting...her acting is alright, I like the difference in the twins...ANN GOT CHUBBY! still cute though...AAHHHHHHHH! PEPPER IS STILL HOT AS EVER!!! I'm only watching this for him [and ann] and so glad they didn't start off at each other's throat like le ratree...
I love pepper's beady eyes...they're sooo cute and that lovey-dovey look he makes with them when he sees ann... :wub:

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
love ann and pepper's first meeting! it was such a cute moment when they were looking into each other's eyes like that :wub:

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
ye's oh's in episode three. he's too kute. lol i hate the nang'rai. she's so annoying it was funny when ann and her were arguing at the hospital and she said she was going to teach ann a lesson and ann said let her go and we'll see who'll teach who. lol i like ann in this lakorn she's not weak this character actually fits her personality. hehe