Maya Pissawas (Exact)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I agree I really like it...and I'm so glad that pepper is the brother of Pang and is getting with Ann...hehehehe...Oh Anuchit is looking mighty fine too....

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! yall already saw it? man i need to re-activate my account with obzigo. lol

vina_lek

i didn't know this was going to be a scary lakorn - cool! i like scary/mysterious lakorn. just d/l ep. 1 but might watch tomorrow instead, b/c i've got some reading to do. :(

Pang looks really pretty! it looks like there's a twin -- one evil and one good, hu? i think i'll like the evil one B)

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! 1st episode has a very interesting and mysterious introduction. Pepper will be playing as Pang's (twins) brother. Can't wait to see how Ann Alicia falls into play! ehehe I don't really care which character they play. I just love Pepper and Ann! And if Pepper is playing as an M.D. then, Dammmmn!! :yahoo: :drool: LOL

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
so pepper and ann will get wit each other rite? cuz it seems like pepper likes da evil fang or somethin? hows he gonna meet ann?or who is ann?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
here's a little summary of episode 1....the lakorn starts out with Pepper's and Pang's mom and dad moving into their mansion...Pepper's and Pang's Dad's family from the oldest generation to the present generation worships Medusa...but Pepper's and Pang's mom doesn't like it so she smashes the statue of Medusa...by the way Pang and her twins aren't born yet....they are still in the mom's womb...when the mom smashed the statue of Medusa...Medusa's spirit possessed one of the twins...the younger one....fast foward to six years and it's the twins birthday...at this point you see the evil twin developing her evilness...she turns one of the maid servants into stone and this is when the adults find out about the evil twin...the mom hates the evil twin so she took Pepper and the Good twin and left the father and the evil twin because the father would not let the mom kill the evil twin....

and no Pepper will not be in love with his own sister...he misses the evil twin and father b/c he doesn't know why his mom took only two children and left.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's alright for the first episode. it's interesting Pang(On- good one) is Oh's best friend's girlfriend. i wonder how will she like him back because it looks like he like her already. he like his friend's girlfriend. hehehe.funny. haven't see Ann yet. wonder what role will she play. i think Pang(In-bad one) is only nice to Pepper, she love him and won't let anyone take him away from her so she probably hate Ann. i like the girl song in this la korn. Exact always have good songs in their la korn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont think the good pang is dating oh's friend. she seemed regular with him just like a friend. the guy seems to be sprung on her b/c he likes her.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I honestly think Ann A. matches best with P'Oh! hahaha I love them together! I wish they were in a drama that was a little bit more lovely dovey then Muer Wun Fah Plien See! That Drama was extremely sad, and no real moments between the two.

I watched the first episode, and I'm really loving this lakorn! It's good, i haven't seen a drama like this since...hmmmm..I can't remember! HAHA! But the cast looks good, I have nothing against Pepper but I wish P'Oh was the pra'ek! He's soo hott & talented, but glad he's back with a lakorn =)

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
i agree with Nueng, haven't seen a drama like this one before. i've only watched the first episode and already i am loving it. the only problem is that i'm scared of snakes!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

This lakorn is moving along pretty fast! I like it when it's like that, but I'm pretty sure it'll drag in between till the end.

A little summary from Episode 2 I'm bad at summarizing so please don't blame me.

In ( Bad Pang) comes back from wherever she was, I'm guessing either Europe or America. Their father dies of a vein popping in his brain. The three siblings reunite. The mother tries to kill In but was stopped by Hin and On, so the mother ends up getting turned into stone :(

There's no P'Oh in this episode BOO! I want him in this drama more and I hope he doesn't die. And Ann A, hasn't shown up either. The previews it seems the guy that is liking On will want to take her away from the house but In won't let him take her sister away.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
haha nueng ur so funny. lol yeah i wish oh and ann would star in another lakorn hehe i like that he's a cop in this lakorn. instead of some random guy. lol so kute hehe

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just startted watching this lakorn and it looks pretty good and freaky...I got major goose bumps in episode 2 seeing Pang turn into Medusa... :blink: Is it just me or have there been so many lakorns with "twins" lately? Especially with Exact..