Maya Pissawas (Exact)

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang..it suck of ann and pepper will be sibling...hahahaha...ohh well. if not hopefull it's in another lakorn then..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
That's some incestuous pics Ann/Pepper are taking if they're siblings. :ph34r: :D I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Pepper is Pang's brother and Ann is Oh's sister.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Don't think they are playing siblings .. the storyline seems to be

Peppers sister is cursed so he is trying to help her get better.. and Ann is looking for her brother who disapeared into Pang's house ... and I think one of Pang's character will have a snake on her head lol
Its like a supernatural lakorn sort of ..

So it sounds like Pepper and Ann will be the main focus woOt .. lol cause think about it ... Ann goes to the house to find out the mysteries of the house and what happened there .. while Pepper fight to cure his sister who is cursed .. and the two meets ...

But Pepper is going to be a Doctor omg!! HOT!! LOL

http://files.filefront.com/Maya_Pissaward_...;/fileinfo.html

There goes the scoop from maya report about the lakorn ..
its near the end =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i hope pepper and ann is the main focus!!

ahh thanx for the clip tina!!

Pepper is one fine doctor!...hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I don't care!! LOL cause they seem like they will be the focus they will definately steal the show!! LOL and in the clip oh and pang doesnt even talk much .. it was focused mainly on pep and ann and they even say its the first time in the longest time that pepper and ann reunited lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
^^ that's true....i guess i got some part of the interview right...sorry for any misunderstanding...but yeah...hopefully...everything goes the way tina stated.... =]

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WAT...ISH GOIN ON.. I THOUGTH THAT PEPPER AND ANN ISH GETTIN TOGTHER...WAT.. THATS WRONG BUT THEN LETS SEE WAT REALLY GOIN ON WHEN IT COMES OUT...... :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I want Oh 2 have big part but it's gonna involve Pang so iono. But it does look like Ann is not nrai she look like she more important in da lakorn more than Pang

samanta

sarNie Egg
Yay not related wat so ever .. i s fine with me ... man supernaturaly lakorn ... hope its good..!!!! Exact makes awesome romance dramas... but dunnoe abt there supernatural ones!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOoo man I doubt the directors would put them as brothers and sisters LOL I mean considering how they use to star as lovers and etc... LOL it'd be odd to the audience... yeah exact makes good drama but their supernatural ones aren't all that .. blah but i'll watch it for ann and pepper!! and omg man LOL it'd be cool if it was like gred morragord but that was a completely different channel lol... but shooo I wouldn't mind hehe

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they won't play siblings. it's so weird when they star as brothers and then play lovers or the other way around. Like how pong and bee played siblings in her first lakorn, weird.