May F., Num Gunchai, and Khem (Thee sip)

now now people.. don't agree with aum just because she's beautiful...

this is all so funny...
lol yes this is hilarious, but i'm not siding w/ aum because she's pretty (even though if it was another situation, i would say aum is much prettier than khem - but that's another story). it sounds like aum's a 'look loung' like she was just THERE at that time, trying to defend her heartbroken friend. and anyways, it is kind of really long time for a test-run. all of the fault goes to NUM GUNCHAI!!! if he hadn't given/lent it to khem none of this would've happened.

num's Good:
lending something to a friend
num's Bad:
not telling the owner of the car
playing both of the ladies
lying to may that it was at the garage
letting khem drive it for WAY too long
not telling khem that it was under may's name
not keeping promise to may's parents

may's good:
she was speaking nicely
wanting just to settle this...
may's bad:
was getting pissed later

khem's good:
she was just acting on her instincts because she was scared
khem's bad:
calling may & aum uneducated
blabbing about her 11 cars
acting selfish

aum's good:
sticking-up for her best friend
aum's bad:
was somewhat harsh about the 'nah-darn' thing

media's good:
NONE!!!
media's bad:
saying that there was something beyond verbal arguing...
making up stories beyond the truth!!!

lol that was VERY long...

noungning

Heartless
^good summary

lol and i agree with what u've listed. just seems like ppl were just lit on fire because of me calling aum a bitch hahaha.

hence, i wanted to point out, i did not start the name calling, someone else used the word bitch on someone else also. but eh, it wasn't a big deal, unitl i touched the untouchable. haha, people are perhaps a bit ignorant.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its a bit lame to gang on on p'ning shes only express her side of tha story and read tha stuff and ofcouse ur gunna take sides and not read tha read stuff buh ya'll not gunna kno whats right or wrong are u coz ppl mix all tha stuff up just b'coz p'ning used tha word bitch dnt mean she like meant it in tha bitchy way there is other ways of expressin it man! so just keep calm n build a bridge and get ova it nuff said as for this num is tha idiot here he should of known what would happen also it dont matter if they went to top skool of thailand they can still be dumb just coz u got to best skool dnt mean u come out as top of tha class most of em can speak english if they went to a top skool of thailand mabe thats what khem is meaning and dnt come bite ma head off coz im expressing ma self also.. so just get to reality yo ~* n calm down nothin to get all worked up ova init

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Khem pretty much "do touc" ppl with her English comment!! If her english was soo good her friends would not talk live in fromt of national tv over the phone saying she was bullied! After the show Khem herself had news conference with the media and talked about her and Num. With Aum/May's conference at the restaurant they made it cleared that it was not about Num but the car being May's and had proof and everything--it was about the car not about Num!! Num is an ass for his two timing, but Aum/May had every right to do what they did, at least they did not touch her!! I'm not taking sides but the fact is that the car belonged to them and them seeing someone else driving it besides Num would get me pissed off too!! I myself would call her Nah Darn also, why would you drive someone else's car if you have 11 cars at home?? Story doesn't makes sense!! I would rather go to a car dealer no?? And for her to have it a little over two mos??

natty

Chubs
ice.. lol it's a little unfair to say we're taking side.. everyone is taking side.. you're taking side, ning is taking side.. and it's not us ganging up. it started with ning stating that those who are taking aum side are only taking her side cus she's beautiful.. first of all that is an insult to some.. cus it can mean that we don't have the knowledge to read and understand who is right and who isn't.. then to start the name calling.. as a fan, you of course will get mad. i'm sure any fan will get mad and start to defend... and excuse me ning, like i said, you offend someone, their fan will get defensive.. it's normal.. and there you go again still offending.. that's why people wont let you go.. but it's ok, you got the attention.. ;) ..... as for saying someone else used it too.. come now ning, you're more adult then that... go with the flow?

now maybe instead of telling us to go read what num said.. lol you should go read the interview khem gave after the show... i'm only telling you cus you do read thai, so i just want to see what you get from that interview... is it the same as alot of us? or no...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
to tel ya tha truth i cnt care less what happens with khem and who eva not ma business its THEIR business say what chu want i dnt care i wont care cant make me care and stil im stickin to ma point that num is tha real ass here and who cares if someone calls someone a bitch it happens everyday its not like it a crime or anything... btw i havent taken na side nothin i said has taken a side jut tha what i said was num the big ass here yo just actin abit over here with this whole aum thing its just a word probs used in every day use and i hear it everyday not towards me buh others its a fact its not that she meant it as in this and that just build a bridge n get over it like i said before nothin is unfair in what i said

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness!! All your reply's are so entertaining! lol If you don't know how to read thai and want to hear Num's side of the story, he gave a real detailed interview on Jub Kow Kuy. Just to be clear, Aum didn't exactly call Kehm "Nah Darn" but instead said "Pee Mai Aiiy Barng Rue Tee Ouw Lord Kohn Eun Ma Chai" (my thai to english is horrible lol..but what it really means is "Don't you feel embaressed for using someone elses car?") which is pretty much a nicer way of calling her Nah Darn lol..Aum is sooo feisty I LOVE it! LoL she is one small chick but I would not want to mess with her.

Num is definitely at fault here since it all started from his lies..But I think kehm didn't handle the situation very well..I understand that Yes she did borrow the car from Num and Yes she should've returned it back to him too..but when May gave her the phone to speak to Num she made it seem like nothing was going on and didn't even want to talk to him..Seriously if that was me and I was freaking out (like she said she was) I would've yelled the crap out of him and tell him to get his A** over here right now and clear the whole situation up.

IMO (I'm bolding this since this is MY OPINION and I don't want anyone coming after me b/c of this..lol) I feel like Khem blew this out of proportion and she's trying to make herself look like the victim. Also, wasn't it her friends that gave the news about her getting beat up up by May and Aum? They were obviously the wrong one's here and instead of apologizing for the misunderstanding she continues to try and get pitty from people by saying that though they didn't physically attack her she still felt threatened by their words. Ugh GIVE ME A BREAK! Her interview on at Ten was a JOKE..her answer's were unclear and some didn't even make sense..like when the host asked her what Num said when May handed the phone to her..he said "Muhn Tum a rai?" why would Num call May Muhn?? Another thing I don't get is why would she continue driving his car knowing he's gotten back with May?? It's totally disrespectful to May and even if they are just close friends as she claims (which I think is bull) it's all over the news that she was the other woman between their relationship..continuing to drive his car is obviously going to make the situation worse.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
OHH quick question..is it true that last year May and Aum slapped some bar girl Num was seeing?? I briefly heard about the it but don't know the whole story.

noungning

Heartless
ice.. lol it's a little unfair to say we're taking side.. everyone is taking side.. you're taking side, ning is taking side.. and it's not us ganging up. it started with ning stating that those who are taking aum side are only taking her side cus she's beautiful.. first of all that is an insult to some.. cus it can mean that we don't have the knowledge to read and understand who is right and who isn't.. then to start the name calling.. as a fan, you of course will get mad. i'm sure any fan will get mad and start to defend... and excuse me ning, like i said, you offend someone, their fan will get defensive.. it's normal.. and there you go again still offending.. that's why people wont let you go.. but it's ok, you got the attention.. ;) ..... as for saying someone else used it too.. come now ning, you're more adult then that... go with the flow?

now maybe instead of telling us to go read what num said.. lol you should go read the interview khem gave after the show... i'm only telling you cus you do read thai, so i just want to see what you get from that interview... is it the same as alot of us? or no...
haha. seems u're a bit over reacting as you should also be more adult than this natty.

if u can go back, i said "some people"... were u included in this? i don't know, you can respond to this yourself as you've said u weren't taking her side because she's pretty and i took your word for it, seriously i did. and i even listened to ur reasoning and agreed. but now that u must come back and mention that it's funny how i accuse ppl of taking sides because one is prettier than another again and again! why are u so bothered? if this isn't u and u aren't what i said, then it won't matter what i think, right?

i didn't mean to insult anyone, and if they took it personal, i cannot control their feelings.

lol, sure it's attention i need. who doesn't love it eh? :D and besides, i have plenty of time to kill... anywho, as i said before, it's my opinion, and i said what i said because i read those articles and saw the shows, saw the conference, and some members are actually getting it thru their eyes and actually into their brains that i'm NOT taking sides. if i really wanna take sides, i'd say num is the hero, he was able to get away with lies after lies after lies and was simply forgiven after um what? 2 weeks? because may couldn't stand the chance of really losing him. i guess love is sooooo blind and makes u a retard.

u called me immature, but yet u can't just go with the flow natty? isn't that called ummm, a hypocrit? why can't u go with the flow that i just happened to think aum shouldn't be involved as much as she has and her reactions as a friend was inappropriate. from ur excuses of oh she's a great friend, oh it's true what she did was immature, and then coming back reacting very defensive again when i've already admitted, i might've been too harsh calling her a bitch. you still come back repeating the same thing again... so who doesn't let it go with the flow?

i've already read that, and my perspective is the same. B)

OHH quick question..is it true that last year May and Aum slapped some bar girl Num was seeing?? I briefly heard about the it but don't know the whole story.
that's another gossip that others might be able clarify also especially since aum is involved, i wonder what "really" happened lol. in thai they call the one he saw a coyote [the pole/cage dancers vs. the bargirls who just sit and drink] and if it's true... imagine the possibilities eh? ;)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA man. I just finsihed watching At10. Its hilarious cause while they were interviewing khem, they showed a clip of the interview with Aum & May. And they kinna told different stories. LOL. Num does not deserve alllll offff this. damn, And they are actually planning on getting married right? Didn't Num propose to her @ the Be my guest again concert (= yeaaaah. May can do waaaaay better. but to me, they're makign this news bigger than it is. HAHA! But May has the right to be mad cause shes NUMS main chick. and Khem, she neeeeda let go and stop talking to num period. I'm just thinking how a girl should think, not choosing sides. I dont' blame aum for getting involved with this because her & may are like really close firends. I'lll do that for my close friend too! =D yeah? so may, i wish you can read this man. YOU CAN DO SOOOO MUCH BETTTTER OMG. LEAVE HIM! haha

natty

Chubs
lol ning.. you sure not getting it.. but oh wells.. i don't want to be look as as being repetitive or a hypocrite.. lol and i'll learn how to be mature for your sake then.... it's kinda hard.. but i'll learn.. it's alright.. i don't want to change your perspective.. cus i know i can't... i just wanted to add to the infos that you didn't get from reading those thai language articles.... i mean we don't want to be misinformed do we? ;) so i'll give up now and give you the victory cus you are just so right. ;)

noyII

sarNie Egg
I've been reading alot about this hot topic and finally I can't help it anymore, I have to reply. I heard both side of the story of khem and May/Aum. I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying because some of the stuff they say conflict with one another.

First of all; when May/Aum gave the interview May said she asked Khem how did Khem get her car. May said that khem replied that it was her car (not mays' car). But when Khem did the interview on At Ten, she didn't say the same thing May did. Her story was different. She said that she told May to go ask the person who gave her the car to drive, who is Num.

Second; Khem said on her interview that May called Num, because he's the one she should talk to not her, and May gave Khem her phone to personally talk to Num. I quote this is what Khem say Num said to her, "Mun tum alai luer?" (Mun in this case is May, and it's an improper way to refer to another person, asking what is May doing). But when May gave her interview, she said that she tried to call Num but he didn't pick up because he was probably working or something. I personally think that when May said she call Num and he didn't pick up, that was before May found out that it was Khem driving her car. She saw it park at the Mall so she decided to call him. Afterward, when she called him again khem was present, and he probably pick up the phone the second time she called. So that was probably a miss-communication/understanding of some sort from both party.

Thrid; Khem claimed that she was only test driving the car because she was planning to buy the car from Num because her family has a "collection of 11 cars" All I want to know is, who freaken test drive a car for 2 month? 1 week is understandable, but 2 month? She has to come up with something better, that's just ridiculous. but then at the same time she said that Num ocasionally park the car at her place. So he didn't lend it to her or let her test drive it; he was just leaving it there because he needed a place to park it then, right? her story just don't make any sense.

Fourth; After the interview on At Ten, Khem gave another press conference. In here she said that if she had known that the car belonged to May and that May/Num are seeing eachother she would have not taken her stuff/Man. WTF, she didn't know that May/Num are together? Have she been in the cave of something after num came out of monkhood. That whole scene he did about asking may to marry him on stage at Be My Guest Again concert. She didn't see that in the news...it was everywhere. Also, they attended functions together; there are picture on every newspaper and every news channel were doing news on it. Seriously, she need to come up with a better excuse then her not knowing and that she was kept in the dark from it all.

okay, I think I said everything I wanted to say. that's just my own observation and judgement from watching the interview and stuff. Seems like both side have conflicting story; in which Num himself said so too.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Ilike num when he was dating pok but now he seem to change alot when he got famous, i think he needs to grow up.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, everybody knows Num as "JaoChue" (player)..If I was in May's situation, I would have just taken the car and dump that bastard..May deserve better than that, and that Khem girls is trying to act and tell reporter that she is the victim...she deserve some slapping..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
that's another gossip that others might be able clarify also especially since aum is involved, i wonder what "really" happened lol. in thai they call the one he saw a coyote [the pole/cage dancers vs. the bargirls who just sit and drink] and if it's true... imagine the possibilities eh? ;)
Ohhhhh is that what you call those type of girls?? Coyote? I assumed the girl's name name was coyote..LOL :lol:

noungning

Heartless
lol ning.. you sure not getting it.. but oh wells.. i don't want to be look as as being repetitive or a hypocrite.. lol and i'll learn how to be mature for your sake then.... it's kinda hard.. but i'll learn.. it's alright.. i don't want to change your perspective.. cus i know i can't... i just wanted to add to the infos that you didn't get from reading those thai language articles.... i mean we don't want to be misinformed do we? ;) so i'll give up now and give you the victory cus you are just so right. ;)
no i just would like to listen to and follow people who practices what they preach.

and u seem to mention this "thai language" alot now, did i not say the only reason why i pointed people to go read them if they could read thai is because i didn't want to translate it. if i had known someone translated all the articles i'd probably point them towards that also, but i'm not aware of any, and that's why i told them to go read those if they can read thai... why would i tell someone who didn't know how to read it to go read it?

the media is the media...u can probably believe 2% of what they say and believe in other experiences as a human being to what if that were u, if you were a famous celebrity is this appropriate to do, and what would you do?

i'm not trying to win a cup or anything so i don't know why it seems like a battle to u, and there is no victory involved. it's just the matter of ur opinions and my opinions aren't the same. and once again, I DIDN'T SAY I WAS RIGHT... ;) wow must've said that a few times eh.

but like i said before, i was gonna end it, but seems like people just pop from the dark when i touched the untouchable and can't let it go.

Ohhhhh is that what you call those type of girls?? Coyote? I assumed the girl's name name was coyote..LOL :lol:
ahah yeah... they got the term coyote from the movie coyote ugly, it was a big thing after the movie because ppl followed what those chicks did... but now thai just call those dancers "sow coyote".

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh the media is making this such a bigggg deal. since everyone is putting their 2 cents in ima do the same.. i think num is a poor excuse for a man and may doesn't deserve him whatsoever. and that khem girl, test driving the car?! what kind of an excuse is that? for 2 months? why can't she just drive one of her 11 cars since she wanna brag so much.. she should've just said that num gave it to her or something, that's a more believable excuse lol and as for aum, i would do the same if my girl was in that situation just because i back up my friend 100%

but i understand where ning is coming from when she says 'touch the untouchable' it's obvious if someone says something bad about aum people are gonna jump on her. she said aum was a bitch [that's her opinion] then everyone started sounding so defensive but someone also called khem a bitch but no one said nothing to that person. i said something about aum on another forum regarding her poses, and like 3 people replied defensively within a minute. i love her too but it aint that big of a deal.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I've been reading alot about this hot topic and finally I can't help it anymore, I have to reply. I heard both side of the story of khem and May/Aum. I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying because some of the stuff they say conflict with one another.

First of all; when May/Aum gave the interview May said she asked Khem how did Khem get her car. May said that khem replied that it was her car (not mays' car). But when Khem did the interview on At Ten, she didn't say the same thing May did. Her story was different. She said that she told May to go ask the person who gave her the car to drive, who is Num.
Why would Khem said what she said? She wanted to be a victim na so she only present what she said at that incident to make her even more naa song saan. So she only tell what the other side did, the good goes to her and the bad goes to the other. If she really want this to end, she would not be pointing finger. At the end she said, "today, I'm a victim, I was took tam rai (getting beat up) when she totally confirmed there weren't any physical :loool:

Second; Khem said on her interview that May called Num, because he's the one she should talk to not her, and May gave Khem her phone to personally talk to Num. I quote this is what Khem say Num said to her, "Mun tum alai luer?" (Mun in this case is May, and it's an improper way to refer to another person, asking what is May doing). But when May gave her interview, she said that she tried to call Num but he didn't pick up because he was probably working or something. I personally think that when May said she call Num and he didn't pick up, that was before May found out that it was Khem driving her car. She saw it park at the Mall so she decided to call him. Afterward, when she called him again khem was present, and he probably pick up the phone the second time she called. So that was probably a miss-communication/understanding of some sort from both party.
Ditto that.

Thrid; Khem claimed that she was only test driving the car because she was planning to buy the car from Num because her family has a "collection of 11 cars" All I want to know is, who freaken test drive a car for 2 month? 1 week is understandable, but 2 month? She has to come up with something better, that's just ridiculous. but then at the same time she said that Num ocasionally park the car at her place. So he didn't lend it to her or let her test drive it; he was just leaving it there because he needed a place to park it then, right? her story just don't make any sense.
Funny huh? Because to test driving takes a person 2 months and wow 11 cars at home but only Num's car is available.

Fourth; After the interview on At Ten, Khem gave another press conference. In here she said that if she had known that the car belonged to May and that May/Num are seeing eachother she would have not taken her stuff/Man. WTF, she didn't know that May/Num are together? Have she been in the cave of something after num came out of monkhood. That whole scene he did about asking may to marry him on stage at Be My Guest Again concert. She didn't see that in the news...it was everywhere. Also, they attended functions together; there are picture on every newspaper and every news channel were doing news on it. Seriously, she need to come up with a better excuse then her not knowing and that she was kept in the dark from it all.
lmao another lame excuse eh? Khem was probably in the mountain for these past few years, how sad.

lol Khem said Num told her this:

At the concert: If Khem was the one invited, Khem would have been in the same situation as May. He said that sataan nakan pa pai (the atmosphere take them there).

At Sonya's wedding: It was a coincidence that May and Num was there. If Khem was there, she would have get to take picture with Num just like May does and the media would write that Num and Khem open up.

Num did admitted he was dating them two at the same time. Khem, she sure know May and Num is dating since everyone knows it. She should be the one backing down. But she claimed she doesn't know May and Num is an item ;) so I see something here, that you should trust the guy and not the media because the media made things up. ;)

Umm who said that it was only a friend lending a friend's car? Num didn't directly said he stay at her house but what Num has been saying, he is implying he lived with her during that period of time when he dated Khem ;)

This situation is split into many part na:
1: News everywhere saying Aum and May physcially harming Khem (Release from Khem's friend)
2: May: Where is my car?
3: A. Aum and May's press conference is just to clarified that they have the right to worried about the car cuz it's in May's name and she haven't seen it for a long time. When she seen it there she was surprised. B. They just want to clarified that they didn't touch Khem at all.
4: Aum and Khem: about the naa dahn word :rolleyes:
5: Num, May and Khem relationship

oh every attack Khem made AT 10 was indirectly toward Aum. So yeah Khem's friend can be protective of her by making false news but Aum being protective of May by calling Khem naa dahn is such a big deal. :loool: And Khem even defended her friend that they just love her so they release the news. :huh:

But you know what's the most funniest thing? Tom, Khem's friend claimed that he never said Aum and May tam rai Khem when everyone heard him over the radio that he did said it :loool:

In addition, if they are so good at english, why did Khem's friend misunderstoodd Khem? :lol:

Now let's just wait and see the video clip. How life dangering it is.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Glad some ppl are putting it together to know Khem's excuses are very lame and trying to put herself as the victim when she knew all along that May/Num are an item! When the Doctor Aor asked her the things that she said about May's mom on a magazine before the incident, she didn't even say anything but started crying about her mom instead!!