May F., Num Gunchai, and Khem (Thee sip)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I heard about this and think the whole situation in this is that
it is mostly Num Gunchai's fault!! I mean why would he do this after
finally getting back with May! :unsure:
And Aum I mean she has to back up her friend in this!!
This is all just "he says she says" Old high schoolish stuff!

noungning

Heartless
so Aum went to push the girl [verbally] which she shoudlnt have, she could have been there just to protect :lol: umm what do you mean by that? Just stand there and smile at Khem while she drives off with the car? from Khem's interview, they didnt say anything out of content that fits Khem. nah mai ai and nah dahn fits Khem perfectly :lol: Of course if you go defend ur friend some words are going to be lashed out on both sides.
this situation had nothing to do with fighting over Num na, it had to do with May wanting her car back. They werent fighting over Num, they were fighting over the car. Not as if May went in for slapping cause she saw May with Num and Aum helped instigate her. Khem herself said that May and Aum pood dee dee. When they first approached her they asked her is this not Num's car? her reply was I dont know who it belongs to :rolleyes:
was gonna end this, but i guess i'll just continue.

this is what i mean ok if i don't make any more sense u can disect EVERY single word i type.. :D

true, khem had the car. who gave her the car? num... right? ok right... who should she return it to? num right? right? and if may wanted the car back why couldn't she have num take care of the situation and get the car back?

i see aum was there to defend, and help her friend which is good. but i'm saying it's retarded she goes there and did what she has done, is she in the position to start the name calling? if it was may who did it... i'd think she did it out of anger and jealousy and like i said may is not at fault. all girls have a right to be pissed off when realizing their bf is f'king with them.

the underlying issue is the car, but like i said, if that were the case, why not have num take it back?

i think from the "i don't know" who this car belongs to statement is just basically her avoiding confrontation with the girls, which if someone in that position would do... i.e. u're in a parking lot, no one else is around besides a girl who dislikes u and her friend, both whom are filled with anger, and 2 other guys regardless if they are gay or not... 4 people to 1 who is capable of doing more harm? i'm not talking about jackie chan or jet li here.

why would they พูดไม่ดี? they are well known celebrities... why would they want to be bad mouthed about for speaking like girls from the brothel?

I dont know how you define one person as a bitch while the other the victim. How does cheating with someone else's boyfriend then driving his car, assuming she believed it was Num's, after the breakup define her as the good one?
i don't think i need to explain myself about the car situation again... but eh, i'll reiterate. to me khem and num sounded like they were just seeing each other as friends... because he was just being nice and lending her the car when her own car died. i believe my friend would do the same if they had an extra car laying around. and yeah true, she has the other 11 cars laying around, why couldn't she drive that? well if that's one of the available cars, and i like it, i'd drive it. i didn't see it as a lovers affair. not saying who's good who's bad... well the bad one is num he's just a jerk, he doesn't deserve anyone. and like the bitch issue, i think i've already addressed that, if u like me to reiterate that, just let me know ;)

You tell people not be biased, when you're clearly taking sides lol. People arent takings sides cause one is more beautiful than the other na, but like you they have thier own opinions on the case. You're not the only ones reading the articles, the only one keeping update on the case. What you're saying here is almost like Khem "khem maan jai kao fang mai ook." she's assuming she's the only one educated and literate in english :loool:
again, it might seem as though i'm taking sides because i'm just going with my persective from reading. if u scroll through to read some comments u can see the word "pretty" in it. and read more than just that word and u will see where they are developing their conclusion from. i'm sure, i'm not the only person reading. and i'm sure u must be very attentive of the situation. there's gotta be people to click on those gossip sites to give it life? i've pointed out that people should go read an interview. i don't assume people are illiterate, and in this case, i am just standing behind my beliefs that there were much more solutions to "getting that car back," though she never wanted it anyways... :rolleyes:

result? aum pay cut, num removed from a show, what next? all from um...wanting her car back. sure it was just about "the car" ... bs

natty

Chubs
lol ning ja.. i thought you do read thai ja... num did not get cut from the show na ja.. jieb replaced him way before this happen.. they taped over 4 episodes of it already... as for aum.. that's another thing..

you said you're not the type of friend who cares that much.. well aum is.. so she's a different friend... you really cant pass judgments on what kind of friend she is or anyone is... some are better and some are not..

as for the bitch issue is probably like how aum called khem nah dahn... i'm sure everyone in here read that.. and it really does sound like you believe khem is the sole victim.. especially when you believe her and num didn't date but were just friend.. lol.. but again.. we all see things differently..

i mean you kept saying "if you can read thai".. well it doesn't matter if we can or can not read thai.. i mean i know you do but did you get the whole story i wonder.... and i'm sure you watch thee 10 right? where there any moments of questions for you or did you already made up your mind on who to believe? some of us were ready to believe khem cus we know how aum is.. lol but then after articles and articles including the show, we start to have questions.. there were time when khem wouldn't answer or wouldn't finish.. the phone conversations were one of them.. the interview were controlled by her.. try putting her in front of a press and see if she can answer without scripts.. oh you also said not to believe the media and to believe the person.. then that mean we have to believe everyone eh? including num aum and may....

i think people would overlook your opinions if you didn't mention the word bitch na lol... it's like how alot of people are stressing on aum calling khem nah dahn.. people are stressing, well i was, on you calling aum bitch...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sorry to ask this question, is aum from channel 7?

It will be nice to hear boths side of the story. I haven't read the interview, but from all your comments 'says khem wants to test the car and driving for 2 months' is little longer for testing. I have to go and watch the show and read the interview, hopefully to hear more from May's side of the story.

noungning

Heartless
lol likely because many favors aum, and me calling her a bitch made people angry. eh well, just an opinion.

but the reason why i said if many people can read thai is because i was pointing out the latest interview from manager.co.th and wanted them to read it. pointing out that num is a jerk. but for those who would want to remain their stance that he's the hero... ok go for it. but that's their opinion and eh i repect that. nothing involving illiteracy, and besides, i didn't want to sit here and translate anything for anyone. because they can probably go to a neighboring site that does that for all the gossips, i'm sure.

and for the passing judgment of aum's behavior as a friend... it was my opinion, and yes i might have been too blunt to tell the world i think that her behavior isn't necessary.

i don't know who the victim is, and i will just go with what i have. and everything i have is what i've been blabbing about for the past few days.

and about the media vs. ur own bf. i'm giving u an example. because ask yourself, if your fiance is a celebrity, and he was put on front page of OK magazine saying he's been seen having dinner and entering a hotel with another girl that wasn't yourself... what would your initial reaction be? wouldn't u want to talk to ur fiance and see if this is true? and if your finance say it's not true... would u believe him? and if he was genuine and can prove to you that this isn't true would u believe him or still believe the media? and this is why i say, would u believe in the person more than the media? or are u going to wholeheartedly believe the media? i'm sure celebrities ignore entertainment news so they can maintain their relationships, hence why khem might've been with num in the beginning? i don't know...i'm not them to know what they are thinking.

i see that they might've dated in the pass. but with the current situation, i don't think they were dating, no. like i said, looks to me like they were friends. i know all relationships doesn't end horribly, and if the guy and the girl wants to still be friends... is that wrong? and like u said, it's the way i see it.

ok...so i suppose, the heading on something that said num lost his job due to his behavior is a mistake on the newspaper's part for misleading me.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
no one is desputing Num is an arse or not noung, I doubt many in this thread regard him as a hero like you point out. But that doesnt make Khem a victim or good one either. Plus it's obvious atm Num is with May, so no one was doubting that :lol: but your reason of Khem and Num being no more than friends atm is probably right, cause Num confirmed himself between him and that girl is finished :lol: , but the reason the car was at her house in the first place is not cause he's just a friend and helping out a friend or doing things for a friend na.

As for Khem's reaction when Aum and May confronted her, I myself think she reacted in a way most people would react, but that doesnt mean May and Aum's actions were wrong either. I doubt you'd see ur car parked somewhere where it's not suppose to be and just smile at the girl driving off with it. Natural reaction would be to confront that person. Actually the way you speak, I would assume you'd do worse, I can imagine hearing profanity from you towards Khem :lol: probably ur whole speech would be laced with profanity. So if Aum's reaction to the situation which she was involved in, resulted in her calling someone naa dahn, someone like you not being a witness but just another person on the net calling Aum a bitch, imagine what you'd call Khem :loool:

Khem in this situation acted like a crook, her answer when they asked her if the car belonged to Num or not was 'I dont know who the car belongs to'. Her reason for answering that was becuase she claims she doesnt know who Aum and May are. She's lying through her teeth not to know who May is when her and May made headlines together just recently. So Aum and May blocking the door I think is just natural reaction. They even tried to reason with her by calling Num for him to clear it up that it belongs to May. She wasnt wrong for driving off, cause like you said, she got it from Num, so the person who it should be returned to should also be Num.

you may not think you're baised, but I think you are. and just cause others opinions differ from urs doenst make ur opinion right and theirs baised either. we may all be baised. You say you conclude ur opinoins from the articles and info you've seen and read, I think everyone is concluding their opinions on that too na, not just you. You said you're just going along with what's being said in the news source...depends on who you choose to believe, cause all parties have spoken, not just Khem, but you chose to believe only Khem, and even made ur own conclusions to side with her :loool: like the opinion that the situation had to do with fighting for Num not for the car, even though all news source has said its' over the car :loool:

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
i think u guys are just taking sides, seriously if you can read thai you need to go read the interview with num, he's a jerk.

khem never knew it was may's car, well the car is under may's name.

and with further info, num said the car was parked at khem's because he let her drive it... but then khem's car died and he let her borrow it until she got her car fixed. she has 11 cars, but she wanted to buy this type of car, additionally driving it because she likes the car. if she had knew that this car belonged to may, i don't think she'd want to drive it.

and for the comment about why doesn't she just give the car to the girl... i think she's right about not giving it back to may. there is no point of just giving it up right there and then, why won't she give it back to num... who gave it to her to drive? SHE DIDN'T KNOW IF IT REALLY BELONGED TO MAY. and at that point if 4 people 2 of them being males came to you, would u just give up ur ccar? or would u be scared for your life and run away?

if you can read thai and want to know how big a jerk num is go and read his interview on manager.co.th

i'm not taking sides, and i'm not saying may is wrong or khem is right, or aum is just a bitch for interfering a non-issue for her... she has nothing to do with this at all to be trying to gang bang a girl...

NUM IS THE REAL JERK HERE, he deserves to be dumped from both of the girls

I am totally agree. Num is a jerk. He is a player. No wonder Pok left him, he cheated on her several times.

noungning

Heartless
no one is desputing Num is an arse or not noung, I doubt many in this thread regard him as a hero like you point out. But that doesnt make Khem a victim or good one either. Plus it's obvious atm Num is with May, so no one was doubting that :lol: but your reason of Khem and Num being no more than friends atm is probably right, cause Num confirmed himself between him and that girl is finished :lol: , but the reason the car was at her house in the first place is not cause he's just a friend and helping out a friend or doing things for a friend na.
*sigh* like i said... khem = good or not, i don't know... i am just going with what i know. and good, i did get something into your eyes after repeating it several time, sometimes it takes time to digest, i know. ok i'd like to know your knowledge of the last line so it can better educate me since you are obviously pinned with the latest news.

As for Khem's reaction when Aum and May confronted her, I myself think she reacted in a way most people would react, but that doesnt mean May and Aum's actions were wrong either. I doubt you'd see ur car parked somewhere where it's not suppose to be and just smile at the girl driving off with it. Natural reaction would be to confront that person. Actually the way you speak, I would assume you'd do worse, I can imagine hearing profanity from you towards Khem :lol: probably ur whole speech would be laced with profanity. So if Aum's reaction to the situation which she was involved in, resulted in her calling someone naa dahn, someone like you not being a witness but just another person on the net calling Aum a bitch, imagine what you'd call Khem :loool:
ok i concur that their reaction may be typical. but their approach isn't so appropriate, and this is what i'm trying to get readers to understand. as they are supposed to set a role to the kids who idolize them.

and don't make assumption about me if you don't know me well. :) it only shows me how great you are yourself. and how defensive you are being because i called her a bitch... and so? i've already made several remarks on this, and said i am wrong for calling her that and that was my opinion. but excuse me if there is a die hard fan base of aum here, too bad i'm not her groupie and will not sit here and act like this is life and death to me, when it is not.

Khem in this situation acted like a crook, her answer when they asked her if the car belonged to Num or not was 'I dont know who the car belongs to'. Her reason for answering that was becuase she claims she doesnt know who Aum and May are. She's lying through her teeth not to know who May is when her and May made headlines together just recently. So Aum and May blocking the door I think is just natural reaction. They even tried to reason with her by calling Num for him to clear it up that it belongs to May. She wasnt wrong for driving off, cause like you said, she got it from Num, so the person who it should be returned to should also be Num.
you might want to watch that talk show a few more times aside from what u might've, i think she was referring to the friend, when she said "i've seen her on television, but i've never saw her in person" ...i don't think she meant i don't know who aum and may are. because like u said, it's quite a lame excuse.

right, so u understand that the car should go back to num. so i don't have to explain myself another few times.

you may not think you're baised, but I think you are. and just cause others opinions differ from urs doenst make ur opinion right and theirs baised either. we may all be baised. You say you conclude ur opinoins from the articles and info you've seen and read, I think everyone is concluding their opinions on that too na, not just you. You said you're just going along with what's being said in the news source...depends on who you choose to believe, cause all parties have spoken, not just Khem, but you chose to believe only Khem, and even made ur own conclusions to side with her :loool: like the opinion that the situation had to do with fighting for Num not for the car, even though all news source has said its' over the car :loool:
i can't stop you from your opinions.

and i have yet said "i am right, listen to me". like you, i am stating my opinion from what i am aware of.

and yes like i've said several times, i know you are WELL aware of the situation, more or so than the person itself i suppose.

um i guess i didn't give you time to digest the massive information. the car, is num's technically...but it's under may's name, num's been driving it and possessing the car. although it's under her name she didn't really drive it and care for it anyways. the car symbolizes num, being in possession of the car might seem as being in possession of num, so hence she wants the car back... do u get it yet, or must i explain it even more? true it's bluntly said everywhere that they were fighting for the car, but do u really think it's about the car? ok and if u've just answered yes. end of story, because u might need some more time to digest the information. i'll give u the whole weekend, how's that? ;)

and i wanted to add... ok blame the girl because the guy goes and give her his car to use. now that might seem like i'm taking sides, but it's like i'm saying he gave me a cookie, if he didn't want me to eat it why did he offer? right? or again am i wrong?

----

ahh forgot to add, and it wasn't just khem's story i was looking after, i was looking after num's hideous lies and confessions in his interviews also.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
*sigh* like i said... khem = good or not, i don't know... i am just going with what i know. and good, i did get something into your eyes after repeating it several time, sometimes it takes time to digest, i know. ok i'd like to know your knowledge of the last line so it can better educate me since you are obviously pinned with the latest news.
ok i concur that their reaction may be typical. but their approach isn't so appropriate, and this is what i'm trying to get readers to understand. as they are supposed to set a role to the kids who idolize them.

and don't make assumption about me if you don't know me well. :) it only shows me how great you are yourself. and how defensive you are being because i called her a bitch... and so? i've already made several remarks on this, and said i am wrong for calling her that and that was my opinion. but excuse me if there is a die hard fan base of aum here, too bad i'm not her groupie and will not sit here and act like this is life and death to me, when it is not.
you might want to watch that talk show a few more times aside from what u might've, i think she was referring to the friend, when she said "i've seen her on television, but i've never saw her in person" ...i don't think she meant i don't know who aum and may are. because like u said, it's quite a lame excuse.

right, so u understand that the car should go back to num. so i don't have to explain myself another few times.
i can't stop you from your opinions.

and i have yet said "i am right, listen to me". like you, i am stating my opinion from what i am aware of.

and yes like i've said several times, i know you are WELL aware of the situation, more or so than the person itself i suppose.

um i guess i didn't give you time to digest the massive information. the car, is num's technically...but it's under may's name, num's been driving it and possessing the car. although it's under her name she didn't really drive it and care for it anyways. the car symbolizes num, being in possession of the car might seem as being in possession of num, so hence she wants the car back... do u get it yet, or must i explain it even more? true it's bluntly said everywhere that they were fighting for the car, but do u really think it's about the car? ok and if u've just answered yes. end of story, because u might need some more time to digest the information. i'll give u the whole weekend, how's that? ;)

and i wanted to add... ok blame the girl because the guy goes and give her his car to use. now that might seem like i'm taking sides, but it's like i'm saying he gave me a cookie, if he didn't want me to eat it why did he offer? right? or again am i wrong?

----

ahh forgot to add, and it wasn't just khem's story i was looking after, i was looking after num's hideous lies and confessions in his interviews also.
too bad you're not part of Aum's groupie to act like this is a life and death situation?

um isnt it you to start name calling her? It's ur comment that some are replying to. You're writing as many essays as we are. I wonder whose acting this is a life and death situation here lol. Go back and check all three pages and see whose most active in this thread LOL

I dont need to digest ur info sweetie, I think you need to. You're making all sorts of excuses for Khem and for urself after you start accusing others of not reading thai, or judging the case on prettiness, or etc etc. Everyone is wrong, you're right lol

no you're not baised at all. "We're taking sides" cause our opinion differs from urs. This is not a life death situation for you, but you're only most active here.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
spicy news here. i know who num and may is. don't know khem- is she a famous person??? by the way, is this aum the aum p that you guys are talking about???

noungning

Heartless
too bad you're not part of Aum's groupie to act like this is a life and death situation?

um isnt it you to start name calling her? It's ur comment that some are replying to. You're writing as many essays as we are. I wonder whose acting this is a life and death situation here lol. Go back and check all three pages and see whose most active in this thread LOL

I dont need to digest ur info sweetie, I think you need to. You're making all sorts of excuses for Khem and for urself after you start accusing others of not reading thai, or judging the case on prettiness, or etc etc. Everyone is wrong, you're right lol

no you're not baised at all. "We're taking sides" cause our opinion differs from urs. This is not a life death situation for you, but you're only most active here.
the thread started, and i made a comment, which is my opinion.

too kind of u to call me sweetie, so hunny, i'm just responding to what is here. u write to me, i will respond to u. it's impolite to just ignore people you know.

if i must explain myself about calling AUM A BITCH again, i think i will have to keep writing essays. it just doesn't get thru to some people as you might notice for yourself.

and i'm not making any excuses. i'm just telling people how i feel. i've thanked natty previously for clarifying things and letting me know more of the situation, and letting me understand why it may seem as if she was taking sides due to the switch of stories. however, with you, it's unlikely i'd just settle with you repeating my own words back to me... i know what i wrote. and again, back to the issue of people not reading thai [which i've already talked about several times] and judging the case from ppl taking sides because of appearance [which i've also already covered], i've discussed this and i SAID I AM NOT RIGHT, this is my opinion! i guess this information is very difficult for incompetent individuals to comprehend. :rolleyes: ...

eh, sw needs some activity and why don't i start it eh? ;) and seriously, i just think this is funny and disturbing at the same time, and there u have it, my reason for being active in this thread.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
what happen to aum..."aum have to pay cut?" what is that mean?....Help plz....
"GO TEAM MAY-AUM!!!!" HEHHEHEHE

nangfa

sarNie Egg
anyways...the founder of tvpool magazine said that the english part was below the belt too cuz both aum and may graduated from the best school in Thailand...so they do know english....

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
We're just going to have to wait for Aum to explain on TeeNeeMochit show!! Can't wait and I do hope she comes out and speaks english just to make Khem feel like a fool for putting people down like that!! I'm with Aum/May and if it was me that's what I would do, and besides the point they didn't even touch her!!