May F., Num Gunchai, and Khem (Thee sip)

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
the girl is a bitch, and a liar from the beginning, 11 cars and you're thinking about buying another one?? At first she said she had some money in the car, but then change the story!! She's full of crap, and just wants to get even with Num for not choosing her!!

nangfa

sarNie Egg
yep. she was test driving the car for 2 months..? isn't that too long?....i think she just using that reason to be in touch with num...she can't makeup her mind or wat...when i got my car..i only test drive it for like 10 minutes...and when may asked for her car back...khem wouldn't let...even though everyone knows that num and may are back together...so cary will end up at nums anyways...why can't she just get a taxi?... she said she couldn't becuz she have like 10 pairs of shoes and like 5 bags of clothing...how could she not move that by herself or with the taxi driver's help... if she really wanted to....i think she don't want to give it up becuz than she would lose face big time...and i really hated that part when she said she was speaking in english to tik over the phone becuz she knows for a fact that May and Aum couldn't understand English...she didn't really explain of the important reasons and her story is mixed...i wanna May's responds ......

noungning

Heartless
i think u guys are just taking sides, seriously if you can read thai you need to go read the interview with num, he's a jerk.

khem never knew it was may's car, well the car is under may's name.

and with further info, num said the car was parked at khem's because he let her drive it... but then khem's car died and he let her borrow it until she got her car fixed. she has 11 cars, but she wanted to buy this type of car, additionally driving it because she likes the car. if she had knew that this car belonged to may, i don't think she'd want to drive it.

and for the comment about why doesn't she just give the car to the girl... i think she's right about not giving it back to may. there is no point of just giving it up right there and then, why won't she give it back to num... who gave it to her to drive? SHE DIDN'T KNOW IF IT REALLY BELONGED TO MAY. and at that point if 4 people 2 of them being males came to you, would u just give up ur ccar? or would u be scared for your life and run away?

if you can read thai and want to know how big a jerk num is go and read his interview on manager.co.th

i'm not taking sides, and i'm not saying may is wrong or khem is right, or aum is just a bitch for interfering a non-issue for her... she has nothing to do with this at all to be trying to gang bang a girl...

NUM IS THE REAL JERK HERE, he deserves to be dumped from both of the girls

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
... I saw At 10 and I really didn't like the way Khem described it... I'm on May & Aum's side for this...

agirl

sarNie Egg
For those of us who are clueless on who Num is (probably myself only), would someone be kind enough to post his picture. Thanks!

natty

Chubs
Most definitely! So "high schoolish".

But...if i found out some other girl was driving my man's car that is under my name...i would also blow up, not only to the girl, but also to the guy. And then kick his booty to the curb! Khem couldnt drive the car, if Num didnt let her.

lol so you're pretty high schoolish arent you? lol.. :lol:

natty

Chubs
i think u guys are just taking sides, seriously if you can read thai you need to go read the interview with num, he's a jerk.

khem never knew it was may's car, well the car is under may's name.

and with further info, num said the car was parked at khem's because he let her drive it... but then khem's car died and he let her borrow it until she got her car fixed. she has 11 cars, but she wanted to buy this type of car, additionally driving it because she likes the car. if she had knew that this car belonged to may, i don't think she'd want to drive it.

and for the comment about why doesn't she just give the car to the girl... i think she's right about not giving it back to may. there is no point of just giving it up right there and then, why won't she give it back to num... who gave it to her to drive? SHE DIDN'T KNOW IF IT REALLY BELONGED TO MAY. and at that point if 4 people 2 of them being males came to you, would u just give up ur ccar? or would u be scared for your life and run away?

if you can read thai and want to know how big a jerk num is go and read his interview on manager.co.th

i'm not taking sides, and i'm not saying may is wrong or khem is right, or aum is just a bitch for interfering a non-issue for her... she has nothing to do with this at all to be trying to gang bang a girl...

NUM IS THE REAL JERK HERE, he deserves to be dumped from both of the girls

wow ning.. being a little hard there to call aum a bitch.. and a little unfair dont you think? each people are friends in different ways.. some will do anything and everything for their friend.. some would let their friends handle it on their own.. well aum is the type that will do anything and everything.. is she wrong? no.. but she was immature for getting involve with may's problem again.. but to call her a bitch.. lol :rolleyes: .....

you said you're not saying khem is right.. but it sure sound like you're believing khem is the innocent.. :rolleyes: .... for a girl and her friends who changed the story at least 4 time.. yeah sure she's all innocent... and like i said.. it's hard to believe that she doesn't know may and num are a couple.. gosh i thought the entire country knows and saw on the news how he was all begging her back..

anyways...

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Is this for real? I thought this stuff only happens in lakorn!!! We girls need to start stick together and punish the guys instead....hmmmmmm ***sigh*** :huh:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i really don't see how aum stepping up and helping her friend out is being a bitch in any way. she might be "high-schoolish" but calling her a bitch is kinda out of line i think. if that happened to my friend, i will definitely back my friend up. different people have different ways of handling problems and just b/c they don't handle it like we would doesn't make them a bitch.

num is a jerk. end of story.

lmao. i kindda find this story funny. omgosh. no comment. hahahaha. >.<"

...and i really hated that part when she said she was speaking in english to tik over the phone becuz she knows for a fact that May and Aum couldn't understand English...she didn't really explain of the important reasons and her story is mixed...i wanna May's responds ......
well, this definitely not nice at all. that girl is lyk totally bs i mean saying someone can't speak english very well infront of EVERYONE, that's rude and not called for. and anyway, this is a three-way traffic. i'm siding on may and aum, and for some of those who say that aum was stupid to get involved also, well - this shows that aum really cares for her best friend. if my best friend was in this sort of problem, i'd also help out with my friend. there is nothing wrong with helping your friend. and anyway, the khem person sounds like 'daddy's girl' like as in filthy rich. 11 cars? that's totally unreasonable. and also with the english issue i say that the khem person is like looking down on may and aum. maybe she's blaming may & aum because they're more famous and aum's much prettier than her?

everyone of them could be leading it different ways...

:blink: just gotta keep hearing both sides before i finally decide.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
well, may she was in nong miew kearl petch as yada.

i donno about the khem person.
She look familar. Was she in "Khamathep Tua Noy" starring Chakrit and Aum as the nang'rai? I might be wrong.

It's all Num G. fault! The end.

noungning

Heartless
wow ning.. being a little hard there to call aum a bitch.. and a little unfair dont you think? each people are friends in different ways.. some will do anything and everything for their friend.. some would let their friends handle it on their own.. well aum is the type that will do anything and everything.. is she wrong? no.. but she was immature for getting involve with may's problem again.. but to call her a bitch.. lol :rolleyes: .....

you said you're not saying khem is right.. but it sure sound like you're believing khem is the innocent.. :rolleyes: .... for a girl and her friends who changed the story at least 4 time.. yeah sure she's all innocent... and like i said.. it's hard to believe that she doesn't know may and num are a couple.. gosh i thought the entire country knows and saw on the news how he was all begging her back..

anyways...
i might've been harsh calling her a bitch. but true friends are supposed to back friends up...but it's just something where she didn't have to go in and push the girl [verbally], she could've just been there and protect her friend. but in this event, she went in there and did whatever she did as if it were her own situation... i don't know, i don't care for friends much so i guess i see this situation in a different perspective.

this is what u don't get, true the entire world knows, because of media... and if you were a celebity yourself, would you believe the media more than the person itself? if it were in your case where for example your boyfriend is on the media saying he is doing this and that... but your boyfriend says this isn't true, would you believe the media more or would you believe your boyfriend?

and it might seem like i'm taking sides because i'm going along with what is being told to me from all news sources. not because i'm a khem fan, a aum fan, a may fan or a num fan, because i can careless if they die. but there are people who will maintain to take those sides because they are pretty? lol...

i really don't see how aum stepping up and helping her friend out is being a bitch in any way. she might be "high-schoolish" but calling her a bitch is kinda out of line i think. if that happened to my friend, i will definitely back my friend up. different people have different ways of handling problems and just b/c they don't handle it like we would doesn't make them a bitch.

num is a jerk. end of story.
yeah high schoolish is right, if my friend were to go kick another girls ass because they were dating her boyfriend, i'd stop her and smack some common sense into her saying why do u want this asshole back when they just cheated on you, i don't think i'd instigate her to going and doing it. nevermind joining her to harrass the other girl.

it's retarded, may should've never been with num anyways. she stole him from pok... what's so wrong with going through the same cycle... someone else is gonna take him away just as she took him away from someone else... i guess it's called karma?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
i might've been harsh calling her a bitch. but true friends are supposed to back friends up...but it's just something where she didn't have to go in and push the girl [verbally], she could've just been there and protect her friend. but in this event, she went in there and did whatever she did as if it were her own situation... i don't know, i don't care for friends much so i guess i see this situation in a different perspective.
so Aum went to push the girl [verbally] which she shoudlnt have, she could have been there just to protect :lol: umm what do you mean by that? Just stand there and smile at Khem while she drives off with the car? from Khem's interview, they didnt say anything out of content that fits Khem. nah mai ai and nah dahn fits Khem perfectly :lol: Of course if you go defend ur friend some words are going to be lashed out on both sides.

and it might seem like i'm taking sides because i'm going along with what is being told to me from all news sources. not because i'm a khem fan, a aum fan, a may fan or a num fan, because i can careless if they die. but there are people who will maintain to take those sides because they are pretty? lol...
yeah high schoolish is right, if my friend were to go kick another girls ass because they were dating her boyfriend, i'd stop her and smack some common sense into her saying why do u want this asshole back when they just cheated on you, i don't think i'd instigate her to going and doing it. nevermind joining her to harrass the other girl.
this situation had nothing to do with fighting over Num na, it had to do with May wanting her car back. They werent fighting over Num, they were fighting over the car. Not as if May went in for slapping cause she saw May with Num and Aum helped instigate her. Khem herself said that May and Aum pood dee dee. When they first approached her they asked her is this not Num's car? her reply was I dont know who it belongs to :rolleyes:

I dont know how you define one person as a bitch while the other the victim. How does cheating with someone else's boyfriend then driving his car, assuming she believed it was Num's, after the breakup define her as the good one?

You tell people not be biased, when you're clearly taking sides lol. People arent takings sides cause one is more beautiful than the other na, but like you they have thier own opinions on the case. You're not the only ones reading the articles, the only one keeping update on the case. What you're saying here is almost like Khem "khem maan jai kao fang mai ook." she's assuming she's the only one educated and literate in english :loool:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
well said Mai!!

Plus I would die to have someone like Aum as a friend cuz everytime May has a problem Aum is ready to help out. This was not about Num at that point and time but who the heck is driving my car and of course they're going to try and stop her from leaving!! And the english comment she gave was really low not just to Aum/May but to anyone that walks on the street!! And the thing is from the two stories there were no profanity and at least Aum spoke with her in a respectful with the "Pe and Kha" not street talking at all with the "E and Murng", just them trying to stop her from leaving and the part where she overly exaggerated her bruises--wouldn't Aum get hurt too??