May F., Num Gunchai, and Khem (Thee sip)

superstar

sarNie Egg
Did anybody here what happen about the Three Aum patcharapa was also involve in this incident. Something about May F. catching Khem driving the car that Num Gunchai bought but the car was under May F. Name...and now its a big scandal because they are claiming that Aum P. and May F. ganged up on Khem..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah i heard about it. now they're on AT 10? i want to see it :( . i think khem is the b**** here.

superstar

sarNie Egg
Hey KristyS I heard that Khem was gonna tell her side of the story on At Ten too but do you know when its gonna air?

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
I saw a little bit of the interview thru Dao Kra Jai. Khem cried alot. She said that May and Aump ganged up on her. Khem told the show that she hurted her arm tho. She also said that there was no fighting. They only exchanged words.

max

sarNie Elites
Hee =) I will not assume because... you never know. I do not even know who May F. and Khem are? Does anybody have pictures or can tell me what lakorns they play in?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that news, really dont know who telling the true, hard to believe. :stress:

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
kem is from the show called "AT TEN" ( aka 'Thee Sip ) ch3

she also is in a movie thats currently now showing in cinemas in thailand atm .. a horror / scary / ghost movie

hrmmmms.. i don't know what to think about this.. it's hard to see who is telling the truth in what really happened and the reasons why :unsure:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
sounds juvenile to me :/
Most definitely! So "high schoolish".

But...if i found out some other girl was driving my man's car that is under my name...i would also blow up, not only to the girl, but also to the guy. And then kick his booty to the curb! Khem couldnt drive the car, if Num didnt let her.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
khem's one of da host for tee 10 and her interview aired today. i think they just filmed it yesterday too but da part of da show i wanna see aint her. they filmed interview of aof, peck, ice, mor oak, chin, bie, and m da same day but i think they airin dat next week <_< :angry: if u wanna see what she look like follow dis link to tee 10's ch3 site: http://www.thaitv3.com/variety/at_ten.html

noungning

Heartless
the at ten about this is up at thaitv.tv

here's khem's picture.

but i still don't think it's khem's fault, and it s fully num's fault and he's gotten a job taken away because of his behavior. khem was driving the car because she was gonna buy it from num, he never told her that the car's title is under may's name. khem is rich, her house has 11 cars, she doesn't need to really use someone else's car. she just used it because she was going to buy it. and may... well she probably reacted in jealousy and that's not wrong. but for this jerk, i don't think any of them should even stick by him. he knew that this is bound to happen someday, and yet he still never told khem anything. i mean if he was genuine, why would he never have told her who the car really belonged to? although he made payments, the car is under may's name. and what girl in their right mind would want to drive a car that belongs to someone else's gf or ex gf?

nary

sarNie Egg
WAIT UP!! HOLD UP!! ISNT MAY ENGAGED TO NUM AND WHY DA HECK IS THIS SO GIRL NAMED "KHEM" DRIVING HIS CAR IF SHE HAS 11CARS OF HER OWN. ITS ALL SO CONFUSING PLZ CLARIFY!!