Maw Pee Cyber (Cyber Excorcist)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
cant wait for this one love tle and cheer so much together. it suck so bad how cheer and tle dont have that much lakorn coming out like other star :angry:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason I can't see the pictures, but I hope this lakorn was better than 99 days I love you. lol.

sunisa

this lakorn sound interesting.can't wait to watch it.cheer,tle,n jib look so cute.just love cheer n tle together.thxs for the info.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
do you guys now when this lakorn is coming out? i really wanna see it... tle did get chubby he still cute.... heheheee..... well seem scary i don't liek the title... heheee...
EXCORCIST CIBER??????? SCARY....
HHEHEEEE...
snyways when there are pics news etc..... post more for us..okay... i'd like to see and know more of this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some clips my friend Za got from Cheerclub.net. of the lakorn.... credit to Cheerclub.net.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
New lakorn starring Tle and Cheer! It came out already!

Saw episode 1, hehe.

Tle wants to become a good ghost hunter and he is in 'ma ha we te ya rai'. Jieb and Cheer are sisters but not real sisters. They are cool with each other. Cheer is really nice and sweet.

There's another cheer who is a ghost and lives in the water. She is the tomboyish one! Hehe...

I think the human cheer will die and the ghost cheer will take her place.

The ghost Cheer acts as Uma THurman in kill Bill, then Pok Piyatida in Mong Dang, and finally Kob Suvanant in The Sense II (Dark Angel). She transforms to kill the bad/naughty ghost and finally wins with Kob's role, hehe!

meenia

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
New lakorn starring Tle and Cheer! It came out already!

Saw episode 1, hehe.

Tle wants to become a good ghost hunter and he is in 'ma ha we te ya rai'. Jieb and Cheer are sisters but not real sisters. They are cool with each other. Cheer is really nice and sweet.

There's another cheer who is a ghost and lives in the water. She is the tomboyish one! Hehe...

I think the human cheer will die and the ghost cheer will take her place.

The ghost Cheer acts as Uma THurman in kill Bill, then Pok Piyatida in Mong Dang, and finally Kob Suvanant in The Sense II (Dark Angel). She transforms to kill the bad/naughty ghost and finally wins with Kob's role, hehe!
[post="49905"][/post]​

you're funny.... thanks... I love your last comment.. :lmao: :lmao:

can't wait to see it...thanks for sharing...