Matt & Songkran

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161643349880158&id=260952575157&sfnsn=mo

IDK if she had one that's more recent than this or not though. This was Feb. 26th.
Thank you doll!!! YES!!!! she confirmed that she'll have a new lakorn soon!!!!

Man i can sooooo see Matt tried her dang hardest to not snap! Lol especially when that one reporter asked: you chopped your hair cus you're heartbroken?

Then another one brought up the divorce again saying people still believe she caused them to divorce :rolleyes:. Like dude get over it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thank you doll!!! YES!!!! she confirmed that she'll have a new lakorn soon!!!!

Man i can sooooo see Matt tried her dang hardest to not snap! Lol especially when that one reporter asked: you chopped your hair cus you're heartbroken?

Then another one brought up the divorce again saying people still believe she caused them to divorce :rolleyes:. Like dude get over it.
You're welcome ;)
It's strange how they think that when girls are heart broken, they'll "chop" off their hair or vice versa. It's not like Matt has never had short hair before.
Pfft. Anyone who thinks she's the cause of the divorce was not paying attention in the past 2 years. It was ovvvvvver long ago. Lol