Matt Peranee Plans to Leave the Entertainment Industry to Start Her Own Family When She Turns 28

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish Asians were a lot more like Hollywood actresses that despite having a family, they can have both and be successful in career and family.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
There are some at Ch.7. I'm switching over if Matt ever leaves. Sammy, Now, and Kwan are great actresses over there. They're not at Matt's level but they're not very far behind. I'm currently looking into Pooklook too. She's improving immensely. Love her in Peuan Paeng. 
Sammy sure is not far. I loved her i all the different personas she displayed onscreen and she is a very charming girl. Thing is is she as good as Matt at comedy ?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
Sammy sure is not far. I loved her i all the different personas she displayed onscreen and she is a very charming girl. Thing is is she as good as Matt at comedy ?
We have yet to see. She's accepting a lot of dramatic roles. I like that. Hopefully she can craft her skills for those roles and take on comedy later. I know she has action lakorns down. She fights very beautifully even though she's only acting.

Nooo she can't leave, she one of the few talented actresses at Ch3, I also like how honest she is offscreen. I hope she'll change her mind, but if she really plans to leave, hopefully she'll work with many veterans as possible. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think most not all can do some dramatic roles, it's the comedy that is actually rather hard. Like Margie, she looks silly doing comedy and over exaggerate. In comedy, it's more of a challenge because one has to be subtle and not force it. What Matt does best is she can transition from one to another without losing touch of who she is.

Newbies tends to over due on their facials expressions and I walked away after watching them and wonder what the hell is wrong with their face.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ooh the mention of action lakorn! Matt needs an action lakorn. That's what she's still missing. Oh yeah and a horror too. Wow. But with who hmmm?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I think most not all can do some dramatic roles, it's the comedy that is actually rather hard. Like Margie, she looks silly doing comedy and over exaggerate. In comedy, it's more of a challenge because one has to be subtle and not force it. What Matt does best is she can transition from one to another without losing touch of who she is.

Newbies tends to over due on their facials expressions and I walked away after watching them and wonder what the hell is wrong with their face.
Yup, I agree. I think for actresses comedies are the hardest. They have to throw themselves out there and act silly without being silly and overdoing it. The only two people I can think of who can do comedies like no other is Anne and Matt.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think comedy is more difficult than drama. If anything, these two genres are equally as difficult to pull off. They cannot be compared because they are opposites. One is happy while the other is frustrating and filled with intense emotions. That's why it's impressive that Matt can conquer both genres.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I was going through her list of dramas this morning and I realized I watch her dramas the most compared to the Lom Gang and any veterans except Janie. So far I've watched 10 lakorns from each actress. Omg. How the hell did I sit through all that? Oh right because of Matt!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought her lakorn with Film was good because her character was funny but adorable. Then came the one with Rome...and she was absolutely charming in there. That was one of the best comedy role of hers. She played it so well with Rome I felt I watched the real Matt on screen, it was effortlessly done and to add to that Rome and Matt played off each other beautifully in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think comedy is more difficult than drama. If anything, these two genres are equally as difficult to pull off. They cannot be compared because they are opposites. One is happy while the other is frustrating and filled with intense emotions. That's why it's impressive that Matt can conquer both genres.
Really, I think it's easier to do drama vs comedy. A lot of newbies I've seen can do drama, not to perfection, but good enough. However none can really do comedy as well as they can do drama.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I thought her lakorn with Film was good because her character was funny but adorable. Then came the one with Rome...and she was absolutely charming in there. That was one of the best comedy role of hers. She played it so well with Rome I felt I watched the real Matt on screen, it was effortlessly done and to add to that Rome and Matt played off each other beautifully in there.
Oh yeah. Lookjung is one of my favorite nang'eks ever! Hehe. Thanks to Mahalo, I've discovered Matt. Haha. She knows it well too. :Ghehe:

cikna

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@cikna he's not but in my opinion he is quite handsome and they never make news about their relationship.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Curious as how he looks. Is there any pic online which i can have a look? hehehe..it is just me being nosy

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Really, I think it's easier to do drama vs comedy. A lot of newbies I've seen can do drama, not to perfection, but good enough. However none can really do comedy as well as they can do drama.
It can go either way. Boy is good at comedy but isn't good at drama despite playing well in drama as his first role. Poo Praya does slightly better at comedy than drama. Lol. Comedy and drama are just difficult genres period. Lol. It's difficult to play both well. If anything, I think comedy is much easier to act because anyone can be funny. Even Bomb was able to pull off humor in the Khun Chai series, which was probably his best character yet. In my opinion, if I was an actress, it'd be more difficult for me to do drama because you have to use a lot of emotions to exude anger, fury, vengeance, and cry your hearts out, where as comedy is more of a happy feel. It doesn't require as much energy to pull off. People have different ways of being funny. Maybe some people's portrayal of funny isn't funny to you and byebye but funny to others. Ya know? But with vengeance, I've seen many people struggle with the role like Dome, Sean Jindachot, Boy, Nadech, Weir (in RLSL), and Push. Even Matt said that she has a hard time letting go of her character from Fai Lang Fai because she put so much into her role that it's a part of her. I don't see her having a problem letting go of Lookjan from RNJJH. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It can go either way. Boy is good at comedy but isn't good at drama despite playing well in drama as his first role. Poo Praya does slightly better at comedy than drama. Lol. Comedy and drama are just difficult genres period. Lol. It's difficult to play both well. If anything, I think comedy is much easier to act because anyone can be funny. Even Bomb was able to pull off humor in the Khun Chai series, which was probably his best character yet. In my opinion, if I was an actress, it'd be more difficult for me to do drama because you have to use a lot of emotions to exude anger, fury, vengeance, and cry your hearts out, where as comedy is more of a happy feel. It doesn't require as much energy to pull off. People have different ways of being funny. Maybe some people's portrayal of funny isn't funny to you and byebye but funny to others. Ya know? But with vengeance, I've seen many people struggle with the role like Dome, Sean Jindachot, Boy, Nadech, Weir (in RLSL), and Push. Even Matt said that she has a hard time letting go of her character from Fai Lang Fai because she put so much into her role that it's a part of her. I don't see her having a problem letting go of Lookjan from RNJJH. 
True true. Fine you win. Haha.

However, for me, I'm able to
tolerate actresses who do poorly in drama better than actresses who do poorly in comedy. From what I've seen thus far only. Haha. I mean I can't tolerate bad acting, but between the two I think I can tolerate bad dramatic acting more than bad comedic acting. Hehe.