Matchmaking Kiss Ch.11B-11/2/2011

julalalex

sarNie Egg

I loved their names and characters so much I had to use their name from the lakorn in the fanfic. This storyline was in my head for a few weeks. I decided to start writing them out. Hopefully it comes out as good as I thought it sounded in my head.

Barry Nadech Kugimiya as Akkanee/Fai Adisuan

-The third son of Montree and Supansa Adisuan. Fai is the most reserved of all his siblings. His personality is difficult to understand because since childhood he has never expressed any real emotions for anyone other than his younger sister Nam who he is most close to. One day a drunken girl steals his first kiss. The kiss he was saving for his first love Pim. Fai is also the most passionate of his siblings. Once he falls for a woman he will devote his entire life to her. Out of all his siblings Fai is the most understanding and soft hearted. While his older brothers Din and Lom are strictly business Fai always has room to be more lenient. Fai and his younger sister has recently returned to Thailand after completing school. He is the less desirable brother of the Adisuan family due to his lack of communication with the social scene.

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund as Ahjima/Jeed Potsawat

-The youngest of the Potsawat family. She is the baby of the family and her family can give her anything she desires. She is everything that women across Thailand wish they were. She embodies grace, elegance, intelligence, and sophistication. She is caught in a very awkward situation when she drinks for the first time at her best friends birthday party upon her return to Thailand. Jeed unknowingly gets extremely drunk from one drink and kisses Fai when the clock strikes midnight. This isn't enough she has taken photos to remind herself of this embarassing incident. Jeed is kindhearted, but very aggressive. If she wants something she must have it. Her battle with Fai begins when he insults her after their second meeting. Jeed falls in love with Fai and constantly pursues him indirectly. In front of society she is filled with grace, elegance, intelligence, and sophistication. Deep down inside she is immature and very high maintenance. When Fai refuses to return her feelings she does everything in her power to manipulate him into falling in love with her. Her plan is at first successful until she meets her toughest competition Pim.

Aum Atichart Chumnanont as Puwaned Potsawat

-Puwaned or Pooh is the eldest of the Potsawat family. He is very protective of his younger sister Jeed. He is the CEO of all the Potsawat's family business. Like his sister everyone sees Puwaned as a sophisticated, intelligent, and handsome young man, but deep down inside he is immature. Not only is he very picky, childish, and immature he is also very clumsy. Once he finds out about his sisters new years kiss with Fai he embarks on a mission to share the same kiss with Fai's younger sister Nam. While pursuing Nam Puwaned unknowingly becomes the biggest matchmaker for his baby sister and Fai. His boyish charms annoys Nam to death, but one day a traumatic event changes Puwaned and turns him from his immature ways.

Kimberley Anne Woltemas as Thipthara/Nam Adisuan

-Nam is the youngest of the Adisuan family. Unlike the siblings of the Potsawat family Nam is everything they are not. She truly does possess grace, elegance, sophistication, and elegance. She is the most pursued woman in the country. Nam is very straight forward, but gentle. Of all the men that has attempted to pursue her Puwaned annoys her the most. She constantly chases him away, but one day he quits appearing at the hospital she works at. Nam is stunned, but saddened. In her heart she secretly harboured feelings for the immature playboy. Although she is saddened by his disappearance she attempts to move on with life until he returns to pursue in another form. The form of a more mature and reasonable Puwaned. This takes her back, but at the same time leaves a question in her heart.

Mak Prin Suparat as Pattapee/Din Adisuan

-The oldest son of the Adisuan family. Din is sharp, intelligent, and witty. He is the brains of the Adisuan family business. His responsibilties include caring for his younger siblings and making sure they uphold their respective image in front of society. Din often bud heads with Nam. Unlike Fai, Din doesn't understand Nam and refuses to acknowledge that she is an independent grown woman. One day Din meets Cher Aem and she tests his patience. Din is doesn't like his sister's friend and attempts to rid her from their lives, but the harder he tries to push her out of his life the deeper she falls into his heart. Cher Aem acknowledges his dislike of her and decides to leave, but at the moment she decides to leave is when he no longer wishes to remove her from his life.

Mint Chalida Wijitwongthong as Cher Aem Wongwai

-Cher Aem is the youngest daughter of Mali with her former husband Mong. She is also the younger step sister of Puwaned and the older half sister of Jeed. When her parents were divorced Cher Aem followed her mother into the Potsawat household. Although she has 2 other step sisters that are living with her father she refuse to acknowledge them. In her opinion only Puwaned, Jeed, and Krati are her siblings. Cher Aem loves her father, but resents her step mother. She is hard headed and stubborn. When she first meets Nam the two get along fairly well, but it is Din that Cher Aem is unable to get along with. She constantly fights with Din. Because she is the step daughter and member of the Potsawat family Din has a difficult time trusting her. Her being part of the Wongwai family further complicates things. Cher Aem falls in love with Din, but is unable to profess her love because the Wongwai family has been long time rivals of the Adisuan's family. The differences between Din and Cher Aem causes her to back away and retreat. As she tries to dissappear from his life she finds herself missing their notorious quarrels.

Boy Pakorn Chatborirak as Lom/Wayupak

-The 2nd oldest of the Adisuan family. Unlike Din who is at all times professional Lom has a sense of humor and bright side to him. However, when it comes to business he is like a dragon ready to breathe fire and reign on the parades of anyone who gets in his way. Lom shares a close bond with his younger sister Nam because the two are similar. Many people often refer to them as the counter parts of one another. Lom is the most popular with women of all the Adisuan's sons. Regardless of the women who throw themselves at his feet Lom isn't ready to settle down. This is due to the fact that in his heart only has one woman. The woman who once told him that he will forever be alone. Until he meets her again he refuses to take any woman serious.

Margie Rasee Balenciaga as Tichagorn/Krati Wongwai

-Krati is the eldest child of Mali and Mong. Along with her younger sister Cher Aem, Krati followed her mother into the Potsawat's household. She is the younger step sister to Puwaned and Older half sister of Jeed. After Puwaned's mother passed away years later Mali met Pisarn Potsawat and began a family together. Years later they gave birth to their youngest daughter Jeed. Unlike all of her siblings Krati is the most humble and quiet. She is often said to be the black sheep of the family. While her older and younger siblings are outspoken Krati would never dare speak up to anyone. Because of this trait she is often protected by her step brother Puwaned and younger sisters Cher Aem and Jeed. Krati is called boring by Lom upon their first meet. This enrages her so much that she finally argues back. Her sisters are shocked by this and realizes that only Lom is able to bring out so emotions from her. They embark on a journey to be matchmaker for their older sister. Krati is annoyed by her youngr sisters' plans, but is unable to stop them.

Mint Natwara Wongwasana as Pimprapa Wongwasana

-Pim is the first woman that Akkanee has ever been in love with. His love for her remained strong for 6 years, but after his shared kiss with Ahjima Pim abruptly breaks up with him. Pim initially tells Akkanee that she is unable to deal with Akkanee's unfaithfulness. Regardless of how much he explains to her the truth Pim refuses to believe it. Behind closed doors Pim has been seeing someone else the entire time. Someone who offered her money, cars, houses, and jewelry. After leaving Akkanee she later tries to return after her sugar daddy breaks things off with her. However, once she returns she finds that Akkanee's words is that he still loves her, but his actions and heart say otherwise. Pim refuses to lose Akkanee to a immature girl like Jeed so she will do whatever it takes even murder to keep Jeed away from her man.

Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon

-Vee has a playboy nature. He sees women as objects. Initially he believes he is falling in love with Pimprapa. He was almost willing to propose, but before a man like Veraparb Suparbpaiboon is going to marry someone he has to do a background check on them. Vee finds out that while she was with him Pimprapa was also with Akkanee Adisuan. Although she broke it off the lapse in their relationship angered him. He breaks things off with Pim, but in the end figures out that having her around can at least satisfy him. He will always have the upperhand on Akkanee Adisuan. He is initially intrigued by Ahjima Potsawat, but after meeting Tichagorn/Krati Wongwai he becomes fascinated by her because his main goal his number 1 competition Wayupak Adisuan.

julalalex

sarNie Egg

Prologue: Robbed Kiss

Jeed woke up with an intense migraine. Her thoughts were clouded and she could not remember what had taken place the previous night. She tried to recollect any memories of the day before, but to her disappointment she could only recall up to the point of arriving to the club her friends were celebrating at.

"Ok... last night I was at Club Tem Jun celebrating Bam's birthday. Why don't I remember anything that happened afterwards?" She said pounding on her own forehead. She picked her phone up from the dresser beside her and tried to call Bam. Before she could call Bam she noticed something on her phone wallpaper that made her heart nearly jump out of her chest. Her eyes widened with anger, embarrassment, and shame. On the background of her cellphone was a photo of her kissing someone she had never before seen in her life. Worst of all she could not recall how it had happened. She quickly began looking around to find that she was indeed her own bedroom. She began slapping herself repeatedly....

"OUCHHH! It hurts! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! This really happened? Who is this guy?! How did this happen? What happened? What else did I do last night!" She screamed.

At the Adisuan's Estate

Fai continued to scrub his lips after waking up.

"How dare that disgusting girl steal my first kiss! The kiss I was saving for Pim!" Fai exclaimed as he scrubbed away at his lips. He looked in the mirror and clear as glass he could see the events that transpired the previous night.

Fai was sitting at the restaurant outside of Club Tem Jun waiting on Nam who was grabbing some porridge from her favorite street vendor before they headed home. He paced back and forth attempting to be patient as he waited for her. He suddenly felt a massive weight fall against his chest. He looked down to see a druken girl who reeked of liquor. She looked up at him with a smile and pulled out her phone. He heard the bell ring to signal that it was New Years and suddenly her lips pressed against his and her phone flashed.

"Sorry, I had no one to kiss. All my friends are girls." The drunken girl said. She then stumbled to stand on her own as she added. "Cute picture. I will save it as my wallpaper."
"Hey! Who are you?! What the heck are you doing?!" He finally mustered up the ability to shout. The drunken girl glanced back at him once and raised her eyebrows. She opened her mouth, but before any words could escape she fell against him. This time she was completely unconscious.

Nam walked up to see a drunken girl in her brother's arms.

"Fai! What are you doing?! Who is that girl?" Nam asked.
"Nam, before you say anything help me. She just came over and knocked out in my arms." Fai responded. Nam quickly set her porridge down and ran over to help Nam lift the strange woman up and into a chair. Nam grabbed the strange woman's purse.
"Fai, her address is in the purse." Nam said.
"Ok, we will take her home." Fai said lifting her up. In his entire life he had never encountered such an irresponsible woman. Once they arrived at her house Faii realized she was the daughter of the mighty Potsawat family. They handed her over to the housekeeper and left immediately before any of the members of the family could see them.
"She must be the daughter that just returned from overseas. She just came back from America a month after we got back." Nam said.
"No wonder she is so irresponsible and careless. What if she were to run into some thug." Fai said annoyed.
"But she didn't she ran into you. Maybe its fate."
"Hey! No way! I will never love a girl like that! She is nothing comparable to Pim."
"Ok ok, I know no one can ever compare to Pim in your heart."
"No one except you and mom."

"That stupid girl had to kiss me right when the clock struck midnight. What if what they say is true. If you kiss someone at midnight you will spend your year with them. ... No way. I will never see that idiot again." Fai said continuing to scrub his lips.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm just not into the whole 2 family liking each other. I guess it must be me only. My cousin "ran" away with her sister's husband's little brother because their relationship is sort of a taboo, I mean it can happen but there's a handful on my side of the family against it. I find that extremely awkward, but do continue writing. The characters are interesting.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just not into the whole 2 family liking each other. I guess it must be me only. My cousin "ran" away with her sister's husband's little brother because their relationship is sort of a taboo, I mean it can happen but there's a handful on my side of the family against it. I find that extremely awkward, but do continue writing. The characters are interesting.
In reality I feel you but in FF I don't mind.. LOl.

I love the characters already! It brings back 4 Hua Jai memories...! :wub: I miss them so much.

julalalex

sarNie Egg

I know what you mean that is why I made Mint and Margie step siblings :lol: I also thought that leaving them somewhat related would be easier for me to remember in terms of who is who that way not so many last names to remember lol.

Thanks for reading what little I posted will be posting Ch. 1 Soon

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow this is really interesting hehe .. But I was kinda thinking like fun.. Seems kinda taboo for them all to fall in love.. But this is only a ff.. Nothing would be wrong teehee..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
very intricate relationships! it's interesting! i love how Fai is all offended by the kiss lol i want a guy like that who will keep his kiss only for someone he really loves -- of course i also LOVE that Jeed kissed him yay! now they can spend the year together!
the characters are great!

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1: Ahjima Potsawat

The sun was slowly setting and Jeed had just made her way into Bam’s café. She was still a little confused on the image that appeared on the wallpaper of her cellphone. She was hoping that her best friend could shed some light on the events that took place the night before.

“What???! What do you mean you kissed someone?!” Bam exclaimed shocked.
“Shhhh…. Keep your voice down. I don’t want anyone to know.” Jeed said covering Bam’s mouth. She looked around at the eyes that were now fixed on her. “It’s ok Ka, she is just into a lakorn.” Jeed said smiling awkwardly to the guests in the shop. She took her hand off Bam’s mouth and reluctantly reached into her purse for her phone. She opened her phone and put it in Bam’s hand.
“Wow, he surely is a handsome one you lucky drunk.” Bam said handing the cellphone back to Jeed.
“Lucky? I kissed a random stranger while being drunk!” Jeed screamed. Bam looked at Jeed awkwardly and Jeed realized she was still in the coffee shop. She slowly turned and awkwardly smiled before turning back to face Bam.
“Look Jeed. Do you at least know who he is?”
“No. That’s the thing I don’t remember anything. All I remember is drinking the shot you gave me. Everything after that is a blur.”
“Wow, you are really weak.”
“Yeah, yeah, now do you know what happened to me last night?”
“No, I remember you leaving and when I went out to find you the waiter at the restaurant outside said a woman and man had taken you home.”
“Ugh, I feel so disgusted. I feel so violated.”
“Violated? The guy should feel violated. You see the look on his face in that picture. It looks like he just saw a ghost.”
“Hey! He should be happy he got my first kiss. A kiss from the one and only Ahjima Potsawat.”
“Ok so I’m confused. Are you proud of this kiss or upset over it?”
“Of course I am ashamed! But… but .. he shouldn’t be.”

“Excuse me ma’am.” A customer interrupted.
“Let me attend to my customers first. I’ll talk with you in a little.”
“I have to go. I told my father that I would meet him for dinner.” Jeed responded.
“Ok, I’ll call you later.”
“Bye.” Jeed said walking out of the café. In her head the image of herself kissing a mere stranger was something hard to swallow. She was so confused by what had happened she didn’t know what to make of it. It was the first time in her life she was so ashamed of anything she had done. She put on her sunglasses and waited by the sidewalk for her father’s driver to pick her up. The driver parked in front. She got into the back of the car still thinking about the stranger she kissed. Who is he? She asked herself. As the door closed she was startled by the voice of the driver.

“What the heck? Who the hell are you?” The driver asked turning around. Jeed looked up and immediately noticed the person in the driver seat wasn’t her father’s driver.
“You!” The two said pointing at one another. Jeed pulled her cellphone out of her bag and placed the phone beside the driver’s face. “It is you!” She screamed. “Oh MY GOSH! Are you stalking me?! Look! I don’t know what happened last..”
“Stalking you? You are the one that hopped into my car!” Fai screamed.
“No… this is my father’s car! Oh my gosh are you a driver?”
“A driver? What are you talking about? This is MY CAR.” Fai yelled once more. Jeed looked around inside the car and looked outside. She noticed a car parked behind them and a man that resembled her dad’s driver standing on the sidewalk beside the car.
“What the…”
“Are you that easy? You just randomly kiss strangers and get into their car? Look I am not looking for that kind of service.”
“Service? Excuse me? Do you know who I am?”
“I don’t care who you are, but you need to get out of my car before my mom comes and see you.”
“Don’t worry. I can’t stand being in this car with you anyways.” Jeed said making a quick exit. She tried her best to portray confidence so that Fai would be unable to see that she was embarrassed. She was so offended by his vulgar language towards her and his insults. Are you that easy? You just randomly kiss strangers and get into their car? Look I am not looking for that kind of service. That sentence replayed in her head as she got into the correct car.
“I’ll show that moron that no one insults Ahjima Potsawat. He should be happy that I graced his presence. I will make him pay for talking to me that way.” She said as the driver drove off. She then realized that she had no clue who the person was. How will I make him pay if I don’t know who he is? She thought as she smacked herself in the forehead.
Fai was completely and utterly shocked by the event that just took place. He smiled a little as he thought about the ditzy idiot that just left his car.
“Afterall she is a Potsawat.” He said just before his mother entered the car.

Sorry took so long to update. Had so many chores to do this weekend. Wrote up a quick chapter after finishing my chores.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omgahhh.. i think i became a stalker in the ff threads again after so long lmao...

anyways thanks for the update hehe.. *shakes head* bad jeed.. she entered fai's car lmao.. hilarious.. teehee... cant wait for the next one hehe...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Jeed is so cute, Fai is so funny lol. thanks

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2: Headline

Jeed arrived at the restaurant ready to meet her father for lunch, but before she could even enter the restaurant a storm of reporters rushed to her side.

“Khun Ahjima, we heard that last night you shared a passionate kiss with Khun Akkanee Adisuan are you two a couple?” One of the reporters asked. Jeed was speechless. She couldn’t comprehend what was going on. How in the world could they have known about that! Did that moron tell them?
“I…I … I …”
“Excuse me, but Khun Ahjima has a really important dinner.” Her father’s secretary said upon exiting the restaurant. She quickly pulled Jeed inside the restaurant and way from the reporters.
“Thank you Khun Diew.” Jeed thanked.
“Khun Ahjima follow me please your father is waiting.” Diew said directing Jeed to follow her. Jeed’s heart suddenly sank. If reporters knew about the kiss then there was no way that her father was oblivious to the news. She let down a few hard empty swallows as she followed Khun Diew. In her head she was attempting to come up with any kind of explanation for her actions. She knew that once her father got his claws into her she was as good as dead. Before they entered the private room that her father had requested for their dinner she was pulled aside by someone standing at the door. She turned to see it was her older sister Cher Aem.
“P’ Aem! You scared me half to death.” Jeed said inhaling.
“Jeed you are dead! Father knows about what you did last night. What were you thinking kissing Akkanee Adisuan in public?”
“Akkanee Adisuan? Say what? Who the hell is that?” Jeed asked confused. Cher Aem handed her clueless sister a newspaper that was published just hours ago which imprinted the most familiar photo Jeed has ever seen.
“HOW in the WORLD?!” Jeed said with her eyes wide open. It was the exact same photo from her cellphone. Jeed stood there shocked and stiff for a moment. The shock had triggered her memories to return to the previous night. Everything slowly came back in small pieces. She remembered stumbling into Fai’s arms, kissing him, taking the photo, and..
“OH crap! I remember now! I sent that picture to P’ Saroj last night.”
“You what? Why would you do that?”
“Hold on…. “ Jeed said pulling out her cellphone.

“Khun Ahjima… Khun Cher Aem, your father is waiting.” Diew said as she made her way out of the private room.
“Can you give us a second please.” Cher Aem said.
“Sure.” Diew said entering the room. Jeed immediately dialed Saroj’s number
“Hello, Saroj speaking.” Answered the voice on the other side.
“P’ Roj why did you publish that photo?!” Jeed asked shocked.
“Aow, you told me too.”
“WHAT?! I TOLD YOU TOO? How is that possible?” Jeed asked even more confused.
“I’m sending you something.” Saroj said going quiet for a moment. Jeed immediately checked her message after receiving the reminder tone.
“P’ Saroj Ka, please publish this photo! Don’t you think it’s cute! I want the world to know that Ahjima Potsawat got a kiss at the stroke of midnight on New year’s.” She read.

“Jeed, what were you thinking? Dad is going to kill you.” Aem said.
“I was drunk.” Jeed responded.
“Drunk? Since when do you drink?”
“I don’t. It was Bam’s birthday and we were celebrating and I had one drink.”
“Jeed. Jeed.. you’ve never had a drink before in your life. Of course you aren’t able to tolerate it. Now what will you tell father? That you got drunk and kissed a random guy on the street?”
“I… I… Wait, you said that this guys name is Akk…”
“Akkanee Adisuan.”
“So you know him?”
“The entire country does. He is the third child of the Adisuan family.”
“The Adisuan family?”
“They another wealthy family.”
“Maybe I can tell father that we are dating.. and… and..”
“Do you hear yourself?”
“P’ Aem what am I going to do???!”

“Aem, Jeed. What is taking you guys so long? Father is waiting.” Krati said walking through the doors that separated Jeed from her father.
“P’ Krati.. I .. I…”
“Standing out here won’t help. You need to go in there and explain to father what happened.”
“That’s the thing I don’t know what to tell him.”

“Jeed dad wants you in there right this instant.” Puwaned said walking out the door. Jeed’s heart began to beat faster and her palms began to sweat. She has never been this afraid of facing her father. She was unable to even fathom how she would explain kissing a stranger and then sending the picture she took of the event to the newspaper. She slowly followed her older brother and sisters into the room. As she entered she saw her father sitting down at the head of the table picking up meat with his chopstick.
That piece of meat will probably be me soon. She thought to herself. The four took a seat and Jeed ended up right beside her father. She looked at her father with the most innocent smile she could put on.

“How is the food father?” Jeed asked attempting to lighten her sentence from death to prison for life.
“I don’t know, it’s a little plain. I haven’t had you made into soup yet.” Pisarn said looking up at his daughter. Everyone became tense as his eyes glared with unknown emotions.
“Father… I can .. I can explain everything.. I can… I was… I .. it was Bam’s…”
“Jeed my daughter you have made me so proud today! I always thought you would be like your stupid brother and pick some bartender to make your husband, but you set your sight on such an outstanding young man. I am so angry you didn’t tell me about you two sooner.” Pisarn said hugging his daughter. Everyone turned and looked at one another in shock.
“Wahh.. What?” Jeed asked confused.
“When I read the newspaper this morning I was so angry you didn’t tell me that you were dating Akkanee Adisuan, but now I am so happy that you have found such a perfect man. You need to bring him to meet me soon ok?” Pisarn responded.
“Dad, I …”
“Akkanee is going out of town for work soon isn’t he?” Cher Aem said kicking Jeed underneath the table. Jeed turned to look at her sister in confusion. Cher Aem’s face was filled with tension as she tried to save Jeed.
“Oh…. Oh yes, he is going out of town soon. I will bring him to meet you after he comes back into town.” Jeed responded. She sat at Dinner quiet and afraid. What was she to do. She didn’t even know who this Akkanee Adisuan is. How is she supposed to bring him to meet her father?
The Adisuan Estate
Fai was reading his favorite comic when all of the sudden his feet were knocked off the table and a newspaper thrown in front of him.

“Hey what the hell Din!” screamed out startled
“What is this? When did you become an item with Ahjima Potsawat?”
“What? What are you talking about?”
“Read the paper.” Din said pointing to the paper. Fai set his comic down and picked up the newspaper.
“Akkanee Adisuan reappears on the social scene with socialite Ahjima Potsawat.
  • After his disappearance from the social scene for numerous of years the dark prince has made a quick appearance to consummate a New Year’s kiss with Ahjima Potsawat. The dark prince must be afraid that his young princess who just returned from overseas will be snatched up before his eyes. This more than explains why both of their returns to Thailand were so close. The two were planning to appear and announce their relationship. What a better way to do it then share a public kiss on the stroke of midnight?”
Fai read aloud. He quickly became enraged.
“What?! How can they say that? I don’t even know that girl!”
“You don’t know her? This picture doesn’t lie.”
“But, I … I… What happened was…..”
“You kissed a girl and you liked it?” Lom said walking in from behind the two. He took a seat beside Din and looked towards Fai. “Man, all this time I was beginning to think that you might be interested in boys. You go and surprise me by kissing one of the most beautiful girls in the country. I guess You are as hot as your name.” Lom joked.
“Shut up Lom.” Fai said slumping into his chair. “What am I going to tell mom and dad? I wonder if they know about this already.”
“Of course they know. They are answering phone calls in the main house.” Lom responded.
“Shit, It is all because of that ignorant girl. She for…”
“She what?” Din interrupted
“Fai! You told me you didn’t know that girl? Did this happen before I got to you?” Nam said entering..
“What? Nam you know about this too?” Din asked.
“I didn’t know about the kiss, but I her passed out drunk in his arms.” Nam responded.
“Drunk?!” Din and Lom said starring at one another.
“I knew a girl that beautiful couldn’t kiss Fai sober.” Lom said laughing.
“Shut up!”

“Fai when were you going to tell us about Ahjima?” Supansa asked as she entered the house. Montree followed quickly behind his wife and stood there with his hands on her shoulders hoping to keep her calm.
“Mom, I …. I …can explain.”
“Then explain. What’s stopping you? Another pair of lips on yours?” Supansa responded in anger.
“She is a friend…. Umm, she was drunk and I was helping her up when she fell forward the clock happen to strike midnight so we kissed.”
“The moment just seemed right? Have you forgotten you aren’t in America anymore?” Supansa responded with her face becoming red. “Look I don’t care what your excuse is. I raised you to be a gentlemen. I want you to bring Ahjima to meet us as soon as possible. There are no if’s and’s or but’s about it. If she is not here in front of us by the end of this month. Your father and I will go to the Potsawat’s and ask for her hand in marriage.” Supansa said walking out the door.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, fai's parents want them to get married because of a kiss and jeed's dad seems so happy that she supposedly has a rich bf. too funny!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
what a big turn of event.. hahhahaha.. jeed really very bold and daring when she's drunk.. hahahaha.... they really going to married to each other?