Marsha Wattanapanich pregnant?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Looks like she's bloated to me. This opinion coming from someone who has two kids. Then again, i can't read Thai...she might be.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it could be the dress ! cuz if she pregrant shouldn't she wear something loosen ?

natty

Chubs
sarns.. from what i heard.. they said it's the tightness of the dress.. i dunno.. maybe marsha is just chubby.. i mean we all saw what happened with mam.. would marsha put herself in that situation too?

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
she has two kids? i thought she only has one! hmm...i dont think shes pregnant, i doubt they wanna pull another mam kat...i do think its the way the dress fits...i dunno, thats my thing on it!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarns.. from what i heard.. they said it's the tightness of the dress.. i dunno.. maybe marsha is just chubby.. i mean we all saw what happened with mam.. would marsha put herself in that situation too?
If Marsha is pregnant, then that's good for her. She's an adult and is entitled to make her own decisions. It's not necessary to compare Mam Kathaleeya and Marsha. What's the big deal? Just because they are stars doesn't mean that their rights should be taken away!! Kathaleeya made choices that suit her lifestyle. What counts is she's happy and living life to the fullest!! I am one of her most committed fan. Kathaleeya didn't do anything wrong by choosing to have a child before marriage. It's her decision and that's final. I just don't understand why people can't get over the subject and move on with life. LOL. Allow Kathaleeya to live her life and you live yours. It's that simple...

natty

Chubs
the comparison mara phang was not meant to be a big deal :rolleyes: .... i brought it up because marsha is denying it.. whether she is or isnt.. i dont care cus she is an adult with a child already... i'm just saying would marsha put herself in mam's situation to be ridicule for lying... we all saw what happen to mam in this same situation.... so it was necessary to compare marsha to mam cus the same thing is going on, mam was question when they saw a bump and she denied it.. now marsha is question for the exact same thing.. just whether she's really pregnant or not... i didnt bring it up to insult mam.. mam is old news, i do move on... people compare.. if they dont then i will if i have something to compare it to.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
marsha does look like she have a little bump, it might be the dress also or the way the photo is shot

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hmm i heard thats she is my friend is apperntly related to her lool but she do look it how old is she again?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
she has two kids? i thought she only has one! hmm...i dont think shes pregnant, i doubt they wanna pull another mam kat...i do think its the way the dress fits...i dunno, thats my thing on it!

LOL no, she has 1. I meant that i have 2 kids, and in my opinion, she looks bloated, not pregnant. :)

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watch Ruk Auey new episode.....that Marsha was the guest to sang a song. to say the truth, she doesn't looks pregnant at all.

here's the pic

but this pic....she does looks pregnant....so i don't know.....lolz

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
She kinda looks like she's pregnant in the picture but I REALLY think it's the angle of the picture. If I wore a dress like that, I could easily look like I'm 2 months pregnant. I have 1 kid and that's what it does to you. It stretches out your stomach.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
it could be tat she want son ass showin that way she walking or stang like tat...LOL im so mean but geezzzz she does look lyke it///who's the daddy???