Marry a Millionaire

nambee

sarNie Egg
hey you can dowload this drama in sompi forums. someone have dowload it with yousendit, it have episode 1 to 10

Can someone please continue uploading this drama... Parts 1,2,5,6 and episode 11 and up... I tried to create an account on Sompi but they wont let me cause i dont have a real addy... Like they wont let you use yahoo, and or hotmail.. So please if possible can anyone upload it... I really want to watch it... Thanks in advance! ^_^

Mae

sarNie Adult
The main guy from this tv series "Go Soo/Ko Soo", well just wanted to share that he won for the 2005 best actor for his series named Green Rose...yay, soo happy because he deserves it...he's a superb actor.....

This movie is soooo GOOD! Ima luving it more and more... Ima cant wait for the rest... Without my sister i be so sad and upset cause i cant see it... kekeke... YUP! Totally better then the show itself! :lmao:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i started watching the first eppie cause i really like the guy when he played in Green Rose.. so hot! i'm not sure if i really like the girl in this series though. i've seen her in glass slipper.. hated her attitude and how she played the two guys, and always playing the damsel in distress... but headstrong.. eww.. but i might give it a try cause of the guy... hehe :)

papaya

sarNie Egg
i want to watch too.....please up, thanks....any links are good, mega is good too....i like it ^__^ thanks guys

lila

sarNie Egg
I will try to reupload the episodes but they don't have subtitles so you will have to go get the subs at d-addicts.com!

Part 1