Marry a Millionaire

lila

sarNie Egg
Hey, is anyone watching this?
This is a really good series.
So far, it's good but it's not done yet. I really like it.
Summary:
Go Soo is a regular normal everyday man. He works like 8 jobs just to support his dad, 2 brothers and a sister-in-law. KHJ is also a normal everyday girl who lives with her step-mom and step-sister.
She too, takes care of them because they are constantly taking her money from her. In junior high, Go Soo and KHJ liked one another. What KHJ didn't know was that Go Soo wasn't really good in school. She gave him a 'love letter' telling her feelings, but then that day, she found out he wasn't getting good grades. so, she sort of rejected him.
So later on, they find one another again and new storyline erupts as Go Soo still thinks she likes him, while he doesn't know that she doesn't like him anymore.
So anyways, this movie is based on the tv show, Joe Millionaire.
Go Soo gets picked to be Joe Millionaire.
KHJ is also chosen to be a contestant on the show.
With their past, Go Soo is so nice to KHJ on the show, but she's so mean to him and always telling him she doesn't like him.
Then a love triangle appears as a director of the show falls for KHJ. Not only that, but because Go Soo is so nice to her that she starts to fall for him again. This story is so good!
It's definitely a Cinderella story.
This is a MUST WATCH! Here are some following pictures from the photoshoot for this video!

** Credits to soompi.com

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see this sooo bad...I've been reading it at Scoompi forum...seems sooo good..plus I really like Go Soo after watching Green Rose..well, I can't wait for this series to be out with English subtitle because I'm gonna buy it....can't wait....can't wait...

kalaya

sarNie Egg
~~i was jux wonderin how many part is tix movie~~
~~~~i really like tix movie~~~ :wub:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I think I'll like this serie

I also start watching "My Girl"

n like it a lot...very funny

lila

sarNie Egg
I think this show has 15 parts, from what I've heard. It's not that long, but not that short either.

If you guys want to watch it, I could upload it. :D

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
lila said:
I think this show has 15 parts, from what I've heard. It's not that long, but not that short either.
If you guys want to watch it, I could upload it. :D
[post="60570"][/post]​
are you talking about the drama or a different show thingy???
if the drama, then please upload it...
maybe to yousendit- it's easier for me...
thanks in advance!!~

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
this is kinda a fake fairly tale type of drama

It'd be nice if the guy is really rich

so that the girl can be the real Cinderilla...lol

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I don't have 4-6 yet...

but sure I'll ul ep 3

if no one willing to do so..

u can also find all eps 1-10 @

creidesca clubbox

Can someone upload 1-6. I really want to watch it, but dont understand the whole downloading from Clubbox... Thanks in advance...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Hmm sounds interesting, I think I'll dl this off of clubbox thanks for the summary :]

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
i want to watch this really bad...hmm...do anybody know where you can download...this movie...well j/wondering...cause i really want to watch it... :)