married women at the clubs

s395299

sarNie Egg
i think it's okay they're just there to enjoy music, dance, and have fun...my sisters and i go with my two sister in laws all the time...

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I think it's only okay until it reaches a certain point...not just the women but the men also

If one is married and goes by his or herself, then I have a problem with it...

If the couple or spouse becomes an addict, then there's a problem...

But you don't usually find married women or men at clubs, at least I hope not... :blink:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i dont think there is anything wrong with it as long as you're not there for other reasons like to flirt with other guys. I go once in awhile to hang out with my best friends, so does my husband, but he mostly just go to bars to drink with his cousins or his co-workers...sometimes we go together with a group of friends and family just to have fun..like i said, as long you are not there for the wrong reasons...oh and also if u dont have kids, but once i do, i wont be going anymore cuz i dont want to leave my kid with my mom or something to watch him while i am out partying

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Hm, it would all depend on who you married and the relationship between you guys. Also, knowing your limitation, otherwise i dont really see the problem, however, if problems do occur from it...stop going...its not the end of the world..!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
its okay for married women to go, if they know their limits. otherwise there is a problem.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i think there's nothing wrong with it if they go ONCE IN AWHILE..i have lots of married girl friends who goes sometimes. and its not like they go every freaken week!..

damn..sometimes you just see the same married ladies over and over again thats had like what 1-3 kids already!..and they go in like nothing but clothes that could fit their kids only!..gee....

its cool if married woman go to clubs though..just don't get addicted when you have a family already!..it could be a different story if your married but have NO KIDS..and your husbands cool with it..

nerine

sarNie Egg
I don't think it's good because women can cheat behind their husband's back. Maybe not now but one day.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Imma married person and of course i go clubbing sometimes cant stay home all the time and i think its okay as long as you know your limits. Some people they go all the time and thing gets little spicy and thats when trouble comes.

renol

sarNie Egg
Thankfully the husband and I weren't the partying/clubbing type back in the single days. Now that we're married we go out to the park for picnics or maybe see nature or walking our puppy ^_^

Clubbing isn't our cup of tea. We're such old farts. -_-

But to answer your question. I don't think there's anything wrong with married women going clubbing as long as she knows that there's a line she shouldn't cross.

someone_in_hea

sarNie Egg
II think it's BAD. These days, anything can happen. Of course everyone knows their limits. For an example, she knows her limits but the guy doesn't. If that guy wants to use her and make her life hell. he will get her and use her ass. I think married women who goes clubbing shouldn't. the reason u r married is to be mature and be a wife to your husband. marriage life is about spending time together not party and get wild. I think if you still wanna go clubbing and show off your ass then don't get marry. I see a lot of women crave for clubs and divorce. NOT GOOD. I don't want to offend anyone but that's my opinion.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
II think it's BAD. These days, anything can happen. Of course everyone knows their limits. For an example, she knows her limits but the guy doesn't. If that guy wants to use her and make her life hell. he will get her and use her ass. I think married women who goes clubbing shouldn't. the reason u r married is to be mature and be a wife to your husband. marriage life is about spending time together not party and get wild. I think if you still wanna go clubbing and show off your ass then don't get marry. I see a lot of women crave for clubs and divorce. NOT GOOD. I don't want to offend anyone but that's my opinion.
I have to disagree with you on that!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i'm totally okay w/ it
just as long as they don't bring a guy home, go home w/ a guy, or have a relationship

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. a lot of different opinions on this!
i've gone clubbing twice since i've been married.
i went with my sisters and then went with my husband's cousin's wives..
all of us are married and did not dance with guys that whole entire night!
as long as married women know their limits.. and do not cross the line..
everything should be fine.
even b4 i got married... i never danced with guys at the club.
i don't find it fun at all whatsoever..
i don't know how some girls can dance with hella guys..