Marriage

ymoua

sarNie Egg
My husband and I have been married for 3 and half years now. we love each other deeply, but there's one thing we don't do in our marriage. we don't really have sex at all. is this normal for a marriage?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Married and no sex yet? Woooo....Lol,jk. Maybe he thinks your not ready or feel that you dont think about the deeds yet. Or maybe He is just not really into sex? Theres really nothing wrong with not having sex if you both feel that its not time yet. Have he ever approach you sexually? Sometime its hard to know what your husband or wife want if they dont intense any sexual action to you. I mean, some women if they want it they will just approach you closely and tell it to you or whisper it to your ear. For guy, if he wants it, he will mostly approach you from behind and wrap his arm around your waist and kiss you from ear, down to the neck. :wub: :D ;)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Married for 3 1/2 yrs. and no intimate relationship is not normal girl. Is he from the state or you sponsored from your country? Is your marriage an arranged or not? The best solution for you to do is to speak to him and the only best answer that you can get is from him. This is real life not lakorn and don't let day by day wondering why? I don't want to rule things out that will hurt you even more. FIND THE COURAGE AND SPEAK TO HIM.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It is normal. It is what we people called "TRUE LOVE". Love is something that comes from the HEART. So girl, so consider yourself lucky. Marriage isn't all about "SEX". Sure you need it to make a family, but don't let that get in the way of your happiness. Some people think more sex with your spouse, is another way of showing love, and I do agree with that, but it's not always the case.

Have you ever heard about the "FOUR MONKEY".

1. The monkey covering his eyes mean "See no evil" - in life always try to see the good, don't judge a book by it cover.
2. The monkey covering his mouth mean "Speak no evil" - so in life do not spread bad rumors/ talk bad about other
people, respect other privacy.
3. The monkey covering his ear mean "hear no evil" - Don't listen to untrue rumors, they can destroy your life. So if someone told you that your husband is cheating on you, don't fully believe in it until you know for sure, there are
people who just like to talk or are jealous of you, so that person will do anything to break up your marriage.
4. The monkey covering his crotch "No sex" - This is the one that gets people into a lot of trouble (rape, adultery)
Bascially the meaning of this monkey is that, in life, you have to keep that part (down there) under control! If you let your lust take over, it could ruin your life/marriage. Most married couple break up because of adultery. They think that sex is such a important part of life, that if their spouse aren't welling to do it, they will find another person to help. I guess this monkey is trying to show that sex is not the main importance in marriage/relationship, it's the connection/love between two couple that will keep them on top of things.

So if you are able to keep all of these 4 example in your life, you will have a better life.

This is all I know about the monkeys, but if anyone have anything else, feel free to correct me.

So I would say, talk to your husband, it could be that he loved you but he is just not a person who care much about sex. He married you b/c he really loved you, not b/c of your body. Unless you want to have sex, then you just have to talk it out with him. Telling him how you feel about it, because if you just hide it from your husband, that could cause future problem. Like I said, some people feel that sex is love, so if that is how you feel, don't wait, tell him right away. Most marriage doesn't work b/c one of the spouse like to have intimacy in a marriage, and they don't share their thought with each other, so as years goes by, one of them will end up cheating, and then divorce.

This happen to so many people around me, included my step-sister.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
It is normal. It is what we people called "TRUE LOVE". Love is something that comes from the HEART. So girl, so consider yourself lucky. Marriage isn't all about "SEX". Sure you need it to make a family, but don't let that get in the way of your happiness. Some people think more sex with your spouse, is another way of showing love, and I do agree with that, but it's not always the case.

Have you ever heard about the "FOUR MONKEY".

1. The monkey covering his eyes mean "See no evil" - in life always try to see the good, don't judge a book by it cover.
2. The monkey covering his mouth mean "Speak no evil" - so in life do not spread bad rumors/ talk bad about other
people, respect other privacy.
3. The monkey covering his ear mean "hear no evil" - Don't listen to untrue rumors, they can destroy your life. So if someone told you that your husband is cheating on you, don't fully believe in it until you know for sure, there are
people who just like to talk or are jealous of you, so that person will do anything to break up your marriage.
4. The monkey covering his crotch "No sex" - This is the one that gets people into a lot of trouble (rape, adultery)
Bascially the meaning of this monkey is that, in life, you have to keep that part (down there) under control! If you let your lust take over, it could ruin your life/marriage. Most married couple break up because of adultery. They think that sex is such a important part of life, that if their spouse aren't welling to do it, they will find another person to help. I guess this monkey is trying to show that sex is not the main importance in marriage/relationship, it's the connection/love between two couple that will keep them on top of things.

So if you are able to keep all of these 4 example in your life, you will have a better life.

This is all I know about the monkeys, but if anyone have anything else, feel free to correct me.

So I would say, talk to your husband, it could be that he loved you but he is just not a person who care much about sex. He married you b/c he really loved you, not b/c of your body. Unless you want to have sex, then you just have to talk it out with him. Telling him how you feel about it, because if you just hide it from your husband, that could cause future problem. Like I said, some people feel that sex is love, so if that is how you feel, don't wait, tell him right away. Most marriage doesn't work b/c one of the spouse like to have intimacy in a marriage, and they don't share their thought with each other, so as years goes by, one of them will end up cheating, and then divorce.

This happen to so many people around me, included my step-sister.

Hmmn, never knew about the forth monkey until now. only know about the three monkeys lol.

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
not having a lot of sex isn't a bad thing, you should just be glad that he doesn't beat you like other guys do. i have the same problem as you as well, me and my bf we don't have sex regularly or as often as i would like to. but he makes it up by being the most loving, sweetest and romantic man ever to me. i'm thankful for that, yes i do ask for it at times but then i think about it and it's not a big deal to me. also when we do make love i cherish it more then when we just do it everyday.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
as long as u guys are fine with not having a lot of sex then it should be fine. there is no right or wrong or normal or abnormal about it at all. its different for everyone. what is right for you may not seem like it's right to others but as long as you feel right, it shouldn't matter. but if it bothers you, you should talk to your husband about it.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Married and no sex yet? Woooo....Lol,jk. Maybe he thinks your not ready or feel that you dont think about the deeds yet. Or maybe He is just not really into sex? Theres really nothing wrong with not having sex if you both feel that its not time yet. Have he ever approach you sexually? Sometime its hard to know what your husband or wife want if they dont intense any sexual action to you. I mean, some women if they want it they will just approach you closely and tell it to you or whisper it to your ear. For guy, if he wants it, he will mostly approach you from behind and wrap his arm around your waist and kiss you from ear, down to the neck. :wub: :D ;)
Wow Sky, you're so full of BS; guys are so not like that.

Anyways, I think maybe you two should talk about it; I mean, you don't think he's getting it elsewhere do you? Sex is actually a bonding between husband and wife. Is your husband Christian or pro-Christian? Since they believe sex may only serve the purpose of reproduction rather than pleasure. Do you two get along emotionally? It's sort of weird to be married and not engaging in "doing it," but only to some extent. Do you feel the need for it but you wait for him or vice-versa? I'm not some sex therapist or anything but it does help somewhat to create a closer relation. =) If it's nothing whatsoever and you guys just don't do it, then maybe it's just not time yet. Don't feel awkward about it, I mean, all relationships are weird and different in their own ways. Hopefully your husband isn't going elsewhere for it anything. =/ I can't imagine a guy not engaging in sex when it's allowed and available, so it's kind of suspicious to me. BUT! Don't let that comment spin weird thoughts in your mind. Just talk to your husband, maybe he's also thinking like "Why don't we ever have sex...?"

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Wow Sky, you're so full of BS; guys are so not like that.

Anyways, I think maybe you two should talk about it; I mean, you don't think he's getting it elsewhere do you? Sex is actually a bonding between husband and wife. Is your husband Christian or pro-Christian? Since they believe sex may only serve the purpose of reproduction rather than pleasure. Do you two get along emotionally? It's sort of weird to be married and not engaging in "doing it," but only to some extent. Do you feel the need for it but you wait for him or vice-versa? I'm not some sex therapist or anything but it does help somewhat to create a closer relation. =) If it's nothing whatsoever and you guys just don't do it, then maybe it's just not time yet. Don't feel awkward about it, I mean, all relationships are weird and different in their own ways. Hopefully your husband isn't going elsewhere for it anything. =/ I can't imagine a guy not engaging in sex when it's allowed and available, so it's kind of suspicious to me. BUT! Don't let that comment spin weird thoughts in your mind. Just talk to your husband, maybe he's also thinking like "Why don't we ever have sex...?"
Sorry, I didn't write that comment. My brother comes here to download music, he commented that.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
well, i read from somewhere that
strong relationships emerges from
good sex. hahhaha
Are you guys still shy or what?
Depending on what kind of guy he is,
if he doesn't get it soon,
he might start lookin for another lady.
Maybe even had one already. idk.

Maybe you guys are unsure of your
positions and roles... eh?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I have to say.. the 4th monkey post made me laugh. Good stuff.
Dirty, dirty old man. LMAO, that is quite interesting. I'd have to show my husband that. =x

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
My husband and I have been married for 3 and half years now. we love each other deeply, but there's one thing we don't do in our marriage. we don't really have sex at all. is this normal for a marriage?
awww..maybe hes not ready for one..or maybe cause he thinks ur not ready.
or maybe because to make more money before have kids..lol

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
EVERyone is Different. There's really no good or bad about it.
But Love is a joining of Body, heart, and Soul. one lacking the
other is not quite right. Balance it out is the best solution.
Good luck.