Mark Prin Suparat

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is it a rumor that Mark will be a new pra'ek in the remark of Kom Faek (previous version in ch7). Is anyone know if it true?

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Excuse me @Step , what is ordained mean?
It's in Thai religion, Buddhism.
The male can ordain at some point in his life to pay respect to his family, elder, parents... While he's a monk he learns the basic Buddhism teaching, some believe it will make him a better person with great moral and value.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It's in Thai religion, Buddhism.
The male can ordain at some point in his life to pay respect to his family, elder, parents... While he's a monk he learns the basic Buddhism teaching, some believe it will make him a better person with great moral and value.
Oh, I see. Thank you for explain this to me. Do you know how long will it take? A month or longer? If so, it means they can't start to film Kom Faek because it will take time for his hair to grow back!

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
he said he need to talk with CH3 elder for the queque to do ordain next year since he will shooting kom faek and rak nakarak after kc and rak nakarak already start shooting last week
so this year he has no time to do it but he back to lampang last month and stay in temple 1 night for study dharma
he already pass 25 year old but not yet odained its kind mean unluck in thai culture so his elder advise he can study dharma in temple first

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
since i don't want to spoil the fun time of ladies there of gee and thit i will post this gifs here cause i'm not gonna lie i fiiiiiiiiinn over it :love::love::love: , they are soo cute and i love the loving sathit or let me say mark is the best in hugging , sweet touch, so romantic , the satres , he look 100* handsome sexy and hot

P

PrincessKarina

@Knitty sorry to offend you. Oops maybe wrong thread! I deleted my previous comments! I just went back and checked. I meant no harm or harsh feelings! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ehem added the couple unbutton thing make the hotness go more up :naughty2: :lol:

unbutton unbutton unbutton

Last edited: